Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

NFL Week 11: Denver runs it 60 times with backup RBs, Andy Reid throws it 60 times with a backup QB

THU, NOV 17

NY Jets at Denver - The Jets have faced only 4 above average RBs all season, yet they're very mediocre in run defense. When teams want to run it, they seem to have no problem doing so. In comes Denver on the heels of running it down KCs gullet 55 times. Denver is going to do the same, eliminating their defenses best weapon, their corners. If Denver's defense can play up to par and Sanchez mails it in (again), Denver can keep it competitive. Jets win because I think Sanchez bounces back, but after whining about playing on a short week as well as talking mad shit, I wouldn't be shocked at all to see Denver prevail.

SUN, NOV 20

Tampa Bay at Green Bay - The question here isn't whether or not Green Bay is going to win, but how high will Rodger's passer rating be? If Rodger's can drop at least 3 discount double-checks, he should still be above 120, and continue to chase Manning's illustrious record.

Carolina at Detroit - Cam Newton has finally began to appear normal after putting him some average numbers in two of his last four contests. Detroit is coming off a humiliating loss to the Bears, and a team that's already pissed at the world is going to be even more angry. Aggression will be taken out on the poor Panthers, and the score should reflect that.

Jacksonville at Cleveland - If anyone was looking forward to this thread so they could read this analysis, shoot yourself in the face now. Cleveland because they're at home.

Oakland at Minnesota - A wild Andrew Luck contender appears! Minnesota, despite some, eh, decent(?) play out of Ponder have looked terrible. It's hard to imagine that less than 2 seasons ago this team was a bad call from playing in the superbowl. The mighty fell, and fell fast. I can't imagine Minnesota looking forward to playing this game.

Buffalo at Miami - Matt Moore has been playing really well, Reggie Bush has been pounding the ball well. Moore's only been sacked twice in the past two weeks, and Buffalo only has one sack since week 5 in games not against the Deadskins offensive line. Matt Moore will be well protected with should allow him to carve up Buffalo's 25th ranked pass defense. Dolphins on a 3 game win streak? I think so.

Dallas at Washington - Will the return of Felix Jones help or hurt Murray? Really, I want to know, I just traded for him. Well, we'll find out this Sunday as Felix makes his return in a backup role, a role he filled quite well when Barber was in his prime (LOOOOOOOL). Really though, that could be a really dynamic tandem to compliment a passing attack that can be good. I like Dallas in this game.

Cincinnati at Baltimore - Fun fact: Cincinatti has won 9 of the last 13 meetings. Surprising no? Money in Vegas is swarming toward the road underdogs, which I don't like. Ravens didn't exactly light things up against Seattle, but that's been more of an anamoly than the truth this season. We don't know if the Christmas connection will be delivering any holiday cheer this week, and Dalton was a vastly different QB when he was off the field. I like Baltimore in this game, suck it Headspace.

Arizona at San Francisco - I don't think Kevin Kolb played for San Francisco or Standford, so I can't see him calling out plays in order to win this game. It's possible to San Francisco to clinch before Thanksgiving, which could be huge in giving Frank Gore some plays off and get him healthy for the post season. Despite a good showing against Philly, I like San Francisco to continue their domination.

Seattle at St. Louis - Another Sunday clash between powerhouses. And by powerhouses, I mean just between Lynch and Jackson. Beasts of men who carry their team on their backs with broken femurs. Jackson has had a couple straight 100 yard rushing games, and I like him to continue that trend here and hand St Louis another rare win.

Tennessee at Atlanta - Can tennessee make Matt Ryan look as bad as they made Cam Newton look last week? Well, it depends if Ryan is going to continue to feed the ball to the best receiver in football, Harry Douglas. Harry Douglas is solely responsible for carrying his team into overtime before his coach decided to take the game out of his hands and put it into his crush RB who couldn't pick up 3 inches. I hope you learn from your mistake Mike.

San Diego at Chicago - Ugh, I fucking hate picking San Diego games. They're capable of beating anyone in the league, but they can't beat KC. They really need a win here as the rest of their division is allowing them to stay in it despite shitty play. I expect them to come out energized, but the Bears will bring just as much. Game is going to come down to the hands of Phillip Rivers, on one hand he could go for 400 yards, on the other hand he can go full retard. Which hand shows itself?

Philadelphia at NY Giants - Mike Kafka could make his way out onto the field in this game if Vick misses. He's played well, which means that Reid will limit McCoy's touches to around 10 and let the 2nd or 3rd stringer launch the ball around 50 times. Seriously Andy Reid, you're a fucking moron.

MON, NOV 21

Kansas City at New England - Really, we care as much about Gronk as we do about Aaron Rodgers passer rating in night game on the road in the snow west of the mississippi.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Damn, I only picked 2 road teams this week.

Demosthenes11

I'd have picked Gronk on the road for every game

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

PHI-Nyg Preview WHAT THE FUCK

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Appropriate title, as I'm sure McCoy won't have more than 4 touches in the 4th quarter costing me in fantasy.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I got the over on tebow 9 completions though

If Rodger's can drop at least 3 discount double-checks
    I hate that commercial.

RODGERS

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

what, the cheese head dude at the end is hilarious

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Philadelphia at NY Giants - Mike Kafka could make his way out onto the field in this game if Vick misses. He's played well, which means that Reid will limit McCoy's touches to around 10 and let the 2nd or 3rd stringer launch the ball around 50 times. Seriously Andy Reid, you're a fucking moron.
    This is pretty much exactly what I wanted to say about that game

Demosthenes11

mike kafka gonna drop 40 on the giants

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Finally tyche makes a thread I can get behind! Good work.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Btw, I wanted to give tyche a pat on the ass (otherwise known as a sandusky) for his good work, but I would be afraid in hurt my hand slapping something that flat and boney.

Too soon for sandusky jokes?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Appropriate title, as I'm sure McCoy won't have more than 4 touches in the 4th quarter costing me in fantasy.
    i lost by 5 points last week....freakin reid

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

and i love this eagles guy videos lol

lions will lose this game, win against packers on thanks giving, then lose out the rest of the season, just to troll the shit out of all their fans.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

the NYG - PHI analysis is fucking hilarious.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

It's funny cause it's true sadly, philly can't catch a break.

And really tyche, I know you mentioned it, but picking only 2 away teams to win is just asking for trouble if you're keeping record of it. Christian Ponder can't handle this
    http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1023...palmer_300.jpg

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

there any other good sites for nfl game tickets besides stub hub?

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Standford
    I'll take schools I did not go to for 400, alex

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    I'll take schools I did not go to for 400, alex
    i'm sorry but the correct answer we were looking for is What are Schools that do not exist. schools that do not exist

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Oakland at Minnesota - A wild Andrew Luck contender appears!
    Pretty sure (as someone mentioned it a thread or two ago) that Minnesota's 1st rounder goes to the Patriots. (Randy Moss)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast