+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

For people who are wondering it won't air on CN and considering what they are doing to Justice League Action I am not surprised.
    https://twitter.com/ChrisJonesArt/st...73644005904385
    It won't be cartoon network, but they haven't announced network/platform specifics yet.
    We going have to wait until late 2017 or mid/late 2018 for Season 3.
    https://twitter.com/jeyshan26/status/795813982884032512
    Reminder: #YJ3 only starts production this month, meaning there's gonna be a minimum wait of a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Considered how they presented the last 2 seasons: I couldn't agree more. I feel like they intentionally tried to kill the series.
    Nick Doesn't know how to market anything beside SpongeBob SquarePants and unless it's an instant hit right from the start(Such as The Loud House and TMNT) they will kill the show fast and just Dump the remaining episodes either online or Nicktoons were all shows are send to die.

Look what they did to the creator of Harvey Beaks, and his anger in Tumblr posts:

http://chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/
    thumbtack-sofa asked:

hey, so sorry to hear about Harvey, its a real shame. Me and my friends have working hard on a pitch for Nick's shorts program, but it seems like this studio really has a poor track record of handling ideas and shows, would you say we shouldn't approach them and go somewhere else? if theres any advice you can give us to about this we'd really appreciate it. Best.

C.H. Greenblatt
    They have a TERRIBLE record. Yes you should approach them, but do so as if you’re approaching a lion. Be ready for them to bite your neck and cause massive blood loss.

bushidolad asked:

Im so sorry something you poured your whole heart into got shit on by people who only care about "what sells". You and Harvey both deserve better, and i really do hope you can find it, even if it is in other shows or projects.

C.H. Greenblatt:
    The sad part is we all felt like this show could have done well if it had been given a chance. But here’s the thing: Nick will have aired Harvey just barely over 15 hours TOTAL for all of 2016. They run a lot more than 15 hours of Spongebob each week and expect us to compete with a global phenomenon show 18 years old. Honestly if I ran a network that way I would be ashamed and disgusted with myself.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    -Snip-
    Is Spongebob (And by extension, Fairly Oddparents) even worked on a regular basis? It seems like they shit out an episode a year and call it a season.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Extremely glad to hear it's not on CN, and hope to god it shows up on Netflix. Feels like regular cable television no longer has any idea on how to deal with animated shows with a semi-serious nature. Netflix is the tried and true perfect fit for a S3.

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

Season three! Im more hype about this than I should be, but I'm very happy so fuck it lol

Agree with everyone's sentiments, hope it lands on Netflix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

odds of it being a netflix series?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

100% ?

I mean, thats whats happening, right?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

That's what I took from Netflix bringing it back. Similar to fuller house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

It only came back once they saw the Netflix viewership numbers so I think everyone thought this.

Also Everytime this thread gets updated I'm reminded there's something good to look forward to

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Live-Action DC ‘Titans’ and ‘Young Justice’ Season 3 Going Digital in 2018

We’d been wondering what would become of Young Justice Season 3, to say nothing of DC’s long-defunct live-action Titans series, and now both have been scheduled in one fell swoop. Not only will both arrive in 2018, but Titans and Young Justice: Outsiders will spearhead a new DC-branded digital service.

The new streaming outlet is described as a “DC-branded direct-to-consumer digital service,” with an aim to launch both series in 2018. First and foremost, onetime TNT project Titans will be written by Akiva Goldsman, DC boss Geoff Johns and DC TV leader Greg Berlanti, with Goldsman, Johns, Berlanti and Sarah Schechter executive producing. So reads the synopsis:

“Titans” follows a group of young soon-to-be Super Heroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. In this action-packed series, Dick Grayson emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes, including Starfire, Raven and many others. “Titans” is a dramatic, live-action adventure series that will explore and celebrate one of the most popular comic book teams ever.

Meanwhile, the third season of animated Young Justice will adopt the subtitle Outsiders (compared with Season 2’s Invasion), and is described thusly:

In “Young Justice: Outsiders,” the teenage Super Heroes of the DC Universe come of age in an animated world of super-powers, Super-Villains and super secrets. In the highly anticipated new season, the team faces its greatest challenge yet as it takes on meta-human trafficking and the terrifying threat it creates for a society caught in the crossfire of a genetic arms race spanning the globe and the galaxy.

TNT had previously passed on Titans over Goldsman’s script, though Johns claimed in February of 2016 that DC still had plans for the property. In the meantime, Young Justice’s voice cast has been teasing their return over Twitter, so stay tuned for the latest.
    I'm not sure if a DC streaming service has real value for people. but there you go.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

thanks to crowded early morning panel at San Diego Comic-Con we now know that the season will be 26 episodes long and three new members of the team.

We have a first look at the team, with some updated looks for the returning heroes, as well as three new characters:
    http://io9.gizmodo.com/young-justice...the-1797134284

Also:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFRwPjdUMAAItD4.jpg

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

The only way I could see DC universe doing well if its super cheap, and gives you access to all the comics and stuff?

It better not be like CBS where you try to charge you 8 bucks a month for effectively 2 shows.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Is that bug guy supposed to be some kind of version of Forager?

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Is that bug guy supposed to be some kind of version of Forager?
    Ben 10.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Roster
    Blue Beetle, Kid-Flash, Thirteen, Artemis, Spoiler, Robin, Wonder Girl, and Static Shock

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlweathers View Post
    The only way I could see DC universe doing well if its super cheap, and gives you access to all the comics and stuff?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content