BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    I keep up weekly. Kaldur is ending up as my favorite character, I really like that theyre trying to make an aqua character useful and a pivotal part of how the group is run. Angsty superboy needs to chill the fuck out, nothing about his personality is remotely interesting. I nerd raged at it being dick and wally again, then I understood where they were coming from by saying it's a world where the DCU has only been running for 5 years.

Then flashpoint happened.
    Kaldur is a surprisingly good character, as is Artemis. (She is rapidly becoming my favorite character, although Zatanna is becoming a contender in just two appearances.) I hate Conner, but I hated his character since his inception; Geoff John's Teen Titans.

Oh and MM is just jean grey with a dumb catch phrase.
    Woah woah woah. You need to take that back. I had X-Men books since the Phoenix Saga, and Jean has never been naive, eager to please, and eager to assimilate. Nor has she based her life and personality off of a TV show. Maybe Jean was like that in X-Men Babies (X-Men Evolution), but I know of no version of her character.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Oh I really should have made my second post's oversimplification more specific, I meant specifically with regard to that no-win condition training scenario where she goes all girl, interrupted in the middle of it. The whole "she may be the strongest telepath/kinetic which makes her super dangerous" angle just really reeks of ms grey.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh I really should have made my second post's oversimplification more specific, I meant specifically with regard to that no-win condition training scenario where she goes all girl, interrupted in the middle of it. The whole "she may be the strongest telepath/kinetic which makes her super dangerous" angle just really reeks of ms grey.
    OK, that makes sense. But I think most of us know the "big revelation" that is coming up and thusly why the whole "she may be the strongest telepath/kinetic which makes her super dangerous" is important.

And not to ruin the surprise for people who don't know...

Spoiler: show
    M'gann is a white Martian, and the next season of Young Justice is called "Invasion!". They are setting this up to show that she would be dangerous if she switches sides if this is a white Martian invasion. And it probably will be because Greg Weisman likes to Chekhov all of his guns.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Yeah I laughed when Canary told her she turned white and she freaked until she realized dinah meant caucasian.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

One of the things that I am most curious about is why are Martian Manhunter and Green Arrow lying for Miss Martian and Artemis? And does Martian Manhunter actually know that Miss Martian is not his niece, or has she convinced him of this fact consciously or unconsciously?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I really enjoyed the show when I watched it, but since CN logo is terrible and likes to burn in plasma TVs I stopped watching the network as a whole... And too lazy to torrent

Silent Oil body rubs
    BG Level

bump. Looks like 2 new shows (to me),Episode 19 - Misplaced & Episode 20 - Coldhearted, are up for viewing. New season started?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yes, yes it has. New episodes play on Saturday mornings now, during CN's new DC Nation thing.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The last couple of episodes were really great.

I'm soooo happy Dr. Fate finally took someone over. I was so sick of the team using the helmet as an out to beat whoever they were facing.

I haven't watched any of this, but how many episodes are there? Liked the JL cartoons and such, but I guess it being on saturday mornings is why I never saw it. x.x

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Bit of a bump, but last few episodes weren't terrible, whole thing seems to be getting progressively better.

Anyone else think Red Arrow might be the mole? Obviously they turned Megan, but that was more recently.

Silent Oil body rubs
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    I haven't watched any of this, but how many episodes are there? Liked the JL cartoons and such, but I guess it being on saturday mornings is why I never saw it. x.x
    Up to 23 episodes, that I know on the site I go to.

I did like the Spider-man rip-off/homage. The person was non-stop talking and cracking jokes like Peter Parker.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    Bit of a bump, but last few episodes weren't terrible, whole thing seems to be getting progressively better.

Anyone else think Red Arrow might be the mole? Obviously they turned Megan, but that was more recently.
    Yeah, thinking it may be Red Arrow as well.. stuff's definitely ramping up, though.

Agreed, first 10 or so episodes were really week, but from episode 11 it has been getting so much better and the last few episodes got me hooked.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Called it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Juben Sudorana
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    What the hell, why no love for the current best animated series on TV?

So, who else is watching Young Justice?
    I'll raise your current best animated series with a Legend of Korra with only 1, well technically 2 eps in. I have started watching and Young Justice feels too TT wannabe for comedy attempt then try to switch to serious mode with JL:U or JL for that matter. They can get rid of this and just bring back JLU curious what Darkseid did with the anti life equation anyway. And even more curious if there are any more victims to Superman fighting with his full power lvl(LOL). And back to Darkseid wouldn't mind hearing more Michael Ironside

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I agree with Juben, even though this is probably the best show in CN Friday night/Saturday morning lineup, I would still prefer JLU to this. I have to not be the only one tired with all this "lets make everything about teenagers" bull crap. Hell for fuck sakes Lion-O is a freaking teenager now. I still have this under lining feeling that I don't really give 2 craps about what side kicks go through, even though that's the point of this show, enough with pushing around the pees just get to the meat and potatoes.

Silent Oil body rubs
    BG Level

Episode 26 was entertaining.
    Seeing the young go up against their mentors, even though not at full power.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph