+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice     submit to reddit submit to twitter

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

And where the fuck is bart? I get tim and no bart?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    And where the fuck is bart? I get tim and no bart?
    Well we haven't seen Wally at all, and I don't recall seeing Barry Allen in the first season. So who knows?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm sure they'll explain it all...eventually...but the whole 5 year time skip thing just felt *really* jarring. Especially since it happens right after we finally get to see the team really work well as a team and finally get over whatever individual hang-ups they all had.

I also seemed to have missed more then half of the first season, the stupid "show 6 episodes, go on break for 6 months then show the rest without every advertising it's back" type of broadcasting CN likes to pull is annoying as hell. Between that and their refusal to *ever* re-air a show that's not one of their own in-house products makes me really hate the network. It's like they want to bury these shows so they can feel justified when they eventually can em. If it weren't for their DCnation crap I would've never even known this show was still running.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

It felt jarring, yeah, but the amount of people jumping off the show after one episode is rather silly.

With Bart.. I *think* there's an episode later on that deals with the whole Flash thing/Speed Force, so.. there's that. I'm sure we'll see Wally or Bart at some point.

With Connor, he didn't seem like the same, typical, 'pissed off' Connor from the first series, honestly. Just in the limited time we saw him, we had to see him see Miss Martian and Lagoon Boy do the make-out thing.. so yeah.

Agree completely with how periodic their breaks were with the first series. It really threw me off, then the whole 'switch it to mornings' also sucked ass. :< I liked their YJ/Generator Rex/Ben 10 block on Friday night and I thought moving it was dumb. Oh well, what can you do? The DC Nation thing isn't.. terrible, and i like Thunder Cats (even if quality's down a bit), along with YJ and then Korra coming on right after over on Nick.. so whatever.

23 years old

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    Well we haven't seen Wally at all, and I don't recall seeing Barry Allen in the first season. So who knows?
    Barry was in quite a few episodes. If dick is nightwing, the only options are for wally to be the grown up KF or the Flash himself, and in either case, where the fuck is bart?

23 years old

BG Level

But omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg tim as (temporary but still) leader omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Earthlings May 5th
    Part of the Team arrive on Rann to uncover the source of the invasion
    Alienated May 12th
    Both the Team and the Justice League discover that the invading Kroloteans are getting help from an unexpected source
    Salvage May 19th
    While part of the Team battles Intergang, Nightwing and others reach out to a former comrade
    Beneath May 26th
    Blue Beetle searches for a missing friend, while other members of the Team travel to Bialya to investigate
    Bloodlines June 2nd
    TBA

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Even in the last few episodes before the Invasion jump, Conner seemed much more mellowed out. Him being able to willingly admit the "shield" usage and his relationship to Luthor showed that he's grown from his temper tantrumy self from when the show started. And I'm sure his dealings with Superman at the end of season one help him deal with whatever remaining issues he had left.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Connor's a much better character now, especially the latest character.

One that's not so good.. Miss Martian. Holy fuck.

Spoiler: show
    I've got a feeling the nail that was driven into the coffin of their relationship had to deal maybe with the way Miss Martian rescued Connor or something. Maybe killed someone she didn't have to to protect him.. and yeah.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It looks like she really doesn't kill them but turns them into a vegetable, unless that's CN's editing.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Wonder if she pulled that on anyone besides Simon and the Alien...

Silent Oil body rubs
    BG Level

ep8: started to pick up the story a bit, world destroyed @ 40 years into the future. Introduction of Impulse finally. Poor Kid Flash, he seems to be the slowest of the speedsters.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Loved the Bart episode. This whole season has been awesome.

23 years old

BG Level

FUCK YES BART
    God I got so hype when he hopped out in the costume.

23 years old

BG Level

Considering the extra powers wally eventually gets, it makes sense that he's the slowest naturally.

Silent Oil body rubs
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    Considering the extra powers wally eventually gets, it makes sense that he's the slowest naturally.
    Wally being the slowest out of the of the 3 there was probably to be humorous and also an indication that Wally has no connection to the Speed Force. In the comic, Wally does become the fastest Flash.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by finalwolf View Post
    Wally being the slowest out of the of the 3 there was probably to be humorous and also an indication that Wally has no connection to the Speed Force. In the comic, Wally does become the fastest Flash.
    He was the slowest speedster for a while, it was a plot point actually. When Barry died during the Crisis, Wally's top speed was the speed of sound. It was apparently partially Psychological because he didn't want to replace his uncle and partially because he was having problems with his power. (It was killing him.) The Speed Force didn't exist back in those olden times.

And about the episode, when Bart jumped out of the pod, I couldn't help but let out an audible "Yes!" We have Tim, Bart his here now, all we need is for Superboy to get rid of the whole "I'm Lex Luthor's clone because Geoff Johns's got to insert his fan fiction into the main continuity" and life will be very good. Although, Blue Beetle may be my favorite character of the season...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Blue beetle by far best character this season. He might be surpassed by Bart soon although. One episode and he already pushing the awesome of the show to the limit.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

While the "Flashes" episode was utterly predictable, this Season has been great so far! The DC Nation shorts have been brilliant as well... Apparently DC does their best things in animated form...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    While the "Flashes" episode was utterly predictable, this Season has been great so far! The DC Nation shorts have been brilliant as well... Apparently DC does their best things in animated form...
    I wouldn't say utterly.

Spoiler: show
    I thought for sure that Barry was going to die regardless of Bart's intervention because his death is such an important part of the mythos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast