Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Which makes it exactly like Twilight Cape, no?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Which makes it exactly like Twilight Cape, no?
    Right, just 10% instead of 5%

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Ganukay View Post
    Right, just 10% instead of 5%
    Exactly like Twilight Cape or exactly like Sorcerer's Tonban? Lolwiki claims Twilight Cape goes beyond the 25% day/weather cap in addition to granting the 5% bonus. According to their description, double weather + day bonus = 30% with Twilight Cape, but only 25% without the cape but with the Tonban. Or is lolwiki making shit up as it goes and they have the exact same behavior?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well and except staff doesn't always procs. It only procs when weather procs while as far as I know twilight always does on the right day/weather. Also that term is normally capped at 35% not 25%. So to test it you'd have to have double weather and day

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I noticed a lack of info on Summoning Buffs released since the 75 cap, so decided to do some testing. Fleet Wind had decent info, so didn't include that.
    All durations were discovered using statustimer since the chat log will display when the buff is applied some time after it actually has.

Code:
    Earthen Armor
                    Duration
    Naked    +16    3:12~13
             +31    3:28
             +50    3:46
             +75    4:11
             +80    4:16
             +85    4:20
    Full Set +119 	4:19
    I saw Tachi's post on the cap after doing the testing, but data's still there for skill increases. Base looks to be around 2:55 (175 seconds), each skill = 1 second duration, 85 skill to cap.

Code:
    Heavenward Howl
                    Duration
    Naked    +16    3:12
             +50    3:46
    Full Set +119   4:20
    Seen no testing on this, so went ahead and did some myself. After the tests above I stopped testing since the data was identical to that of the Earthen Armor testing. Didn't test if the moon phase had anything to do with it because I didn't have the patience.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Maximum duration for Crimson Howl / Earthen Armor / Inferno Howl / Heavenward Howl is indeed 4:20 with 500 smn skill. Base duration is 1 min (with 300 smn skill) + 200 seconds.
    Crimson Howl gives attack+11% at level 99 (like warcry) btw.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So did some more testing of chatoyant staff. Helixs force procs on it too yay. It doesn't bypass the cap on day/weather effects like twilight does. And they either ninja updated the cap or the people who originally figured it out messed up because after doing several times it is most definitely 40% not 35%

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So decided to have fun with the assault weapons increase element ws dmg based on day. Used heavy shot with capped crit rate using the dagger 9555 without 9681 with. So about .05 ftp, works with physical ws and melee weapon ones apply to ranged ws can assume the opposite is true probably and probably offhand too but didn't have a good day to test it with so meh

Also ranged mythic am3 doesn't work with ranged ws like melee am3 does to melee ws

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah but it had a verifcation needed. Also while it says wont work in sub hand and ranged ones only work on ranged ws it seems odd that those wouldn't work but a melee one would. But fine game day is about to change to someone a little more melee friendly so I'll try again

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Well, read the discussion page to see why. I can't figure out when they work:
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category_...t_Point_Weapon

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ok on darksday:

primal rend didn't work with either axe or dagger offhanded can't find out if it works with item mainhanded as I don't have the ws same with cloudsplitter

wildfire last stand got boost from dagger but only mainhand last stand doesn't appear to work with the gun though. In some extreme bizareness trueflight got a super small boost from dagger but nothing from gun. Like 30120 vs 30280 which actually doing the math looks like about .05 ftp

Aeolian and cyclone got a boost from mainhand only

Fireday: Wildfire and last stand again seemed to work with dagger and again trueflight got a boost from dagger but not gun

Aeolian and cyclone got a boost from mainhand only

Slug shot worked with swd or dagger mainhanded...

None of these ws got a boost from flame gorget. None of them.

At this point the only thing I can think of is 1 handed weapons when mainhanded always add .05 ftp to all ws and everything else don't do jack gunna go try and use trueflight as a test

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ok tried again all the same ws I did under same situations that I did under fire day except tested element with soil gorget this time. The weapons behaved the same but wildfire, trueflight, and aeolian were boosted by soil gorget proving they are earth. So basically looks like gun never works for any ws and main hand dagger/swd and I'd assume all one handed weapons work on all ws everyday

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Reprisal

Hmmm, I keep forgetting to post this.

Awhile back, an friend was telling me that reprisal has a dmg dealt cap and when it runs out, reprisal wears off. I was like, wut, no. But the more I thought about it, the more reasonable it seemed.

On anything high lvl, you'd never hit the cap, cause they resist the spikes dmg so much. And they've only got 1 min to hit that cap, so they need to be hitting fast and hard.

This also parallels dread spikes behavior. Which was added at the same time as reprisal. This thought, gave me an idea of what factor might determine the dmg cap. So I went to test.

I went out to abyssea ule. Grabed MAB and Ligh DMG+ atmas to boost reprisal dmg. Figuring this would make it easier to hit the cap during reprisal's short duration.

Grabbed 5~ monitors, and popped reprisal wearing ochain. And reprisal wore off in about 4 seconds. <,<

So, there's a cap. But what's it based on? Going from the similarity to dread spikes I tired testing maxHP.

Test 1
    MaxHP 1260
    Code:
    Other Magical Damage  (Additional Effects and Spikes)
    Player            M.AE Dmg  # M.AE  M.AE Avg   R.AE Dmg  # R.AE  R.AE Avg   Spk.Dmg  # Spike  Spk.Avg
    Martel                   0       0      0.00          0       0      0.00       647       10    64.70
    Test 2
    Max HP 1504
    Code:
    Player            M.AE Dmg  # M.AE  M.AE Avg   R.AE Dmg  # R.AE  R.AE Avg   Spk.Dmg  # Spike  Spk.Avg
    Martel                   0       0      0.00          0       0      0.00       785       15    52.33
    Test 3 4221
    Code:
    Martel                   0       0      0.00          0       0      0.00      2180       38    57.37
    In all tests Reprisal wore before it's natural duration was up.

Long story short, Reprisal has a DMG cap. When this is exceeded it wears off. Cap is half of max HP.

Considering this, Perhaps Adamas' reprisal effect lowers the cap while boosting block rate?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Sagasinger Testing

Oddly, the most exciting thing about getting a Sagasinger, is getting to test it. I've had several questions about this sword, and no one's done any decent testing. Now I can fix that.

Additional effect:Steals enhancement effect
    Proc Rate
    Tested on Beholders in Abyssea Tahrongi. Since they keep blaze spikes up. Went PLD/RDM. Regen atmas + Aegis made surviving simple.

No mater what precautions I take, hits are going to land on mobs that don't have a buff up to steal. But testing on blaze spikes gives me a accurate way of counting the # of hits on mobs with the buff up. Just have to count the # of spikes dmg I take rather than hits landed. Note, when buffdrain procs, you take no spikes dmg. Seems the drain goes before spikes. Thus my total valid hits would be #Spikes+#Buffdrains.
    Code:
    Other Magical Damage Taken  (Additional Effects and Spikes)
    Player             M.AE Dmg  # M.AE  M.AE Avg   R.AE Dmg  # R.AE  R.AE Avg   Spk.Dmg  # Spike  Spk.Avg
    Martel                    0       0      0.00          0       0      0.00       343      554     0.62
    So, 554 hits with spikes dmg taken.

Unfortunately, the parser doesn't track the buffdrain add effect. So I had to search the raw data for how many times "Additional effect: 1 of the Beholder's attributes is drained" appeared. That would be 125 times.

So, my total sample is 554+125=679. Which really isn't very big. But testing this is a pain in the ass. Might collect a larger sample if I find an easier/faster way to gather data.

so, 125/679=0.184. Or a 18.4% proc rate. Again, small sample. The actual proc rate could be 15%, or maybe 20%. I tend to favor the 20%.

Still for a weapon based add effect that's a pretty damn good proc rate. This thing would drive ppl nuts in ballista. Well, if anyone ever did ballista. I could also see some use vs mobs with really annoying/frequent buffs. But mostly, it's just a fun toy. And freaking cool looking.

Valid buffs
    Two hour abilities
    One of the most appealing ideas about the buffdrain effect, was the possibility of draining a mobs 2hour. Not only depriving them of it, but benefiting from it yourself. So, testing.

I went to fight Chukwa, since he Mighty Strikes Multiple times. After pulling the data for during MS only outta the logs, I had 150 hits across 3 Mighty Strikes. And no buffdrain procs. ; ; with a 18% proc rate, I should have proc'd 8 times in 150 hits.

Sadly, It appears that 2hour abilities cannot be drained. Or at least MS can't be. But if you can't drain one 2hour, I don't really see it letting you drain any of them.

General buffs
    I think it probably works the same as Absorb attribute. With the general rule being, "If you can dispel it, you can probably absorb it".

That being said, I've only used it on a few different buffs so far. And nothing non-dispellable(besides Mighty Strikes).

Confirmed Drainable Buff List
    Spoiler: show

Personally confirmed

Protect
    Shell
    Aquaveil
    Regen(Spell,Regeneration)
    Haste(spell,animating wail)
    Bar elemental(blizzard)
    Barastatus(Para)
    Phalanx
    Blaze Spikes(Ice spikes)
    Attack Boost(Triumphant Roar)
    Defense Boost(Harden Shell, Cocoon, Rampart)
    Evasion Boost(Material Fend,Hard Membrane)
    Magic attack boost(Momento Mori)

Holy Circle
    Divine Seal
    Impetus
    Mantra
    Formless strikes
    Footwork(Doesn't seem to do anything when using a sword. No change in TP gain, or delay that I noticed)
    Focus
    Dodge

From http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Sagasinger

Sneak Attack
    Trick Attack
    Defender
    Berserk
    Retaliation
    Blood Rage
    Warriors Charge
    Sekkanoki
    Hasso
    Seigan
    Warding Circle

Stuff you Can't drain(but wish you could)

Mighty Strikes
    Hundred Fists(Frenzy Pollen)
    Embrava
    Barrier Tusk(Defense Boost, supposedly. But can't seem to drain)
    Orcish Counterstance
    Berserker Dance(Haste)

I'll be adding to these lists as I go.

Misc notes
    While soulflayer Ice Spike ARE drainable, it seems to be extremely rare. I melee'd down 4 pnuemaflayers before seeing a proc. Makes me wonder is the buffdrain is subject to resists. Seeing as it's probly dark based, and soul flayers are dark resistant. Was unable to drain any of their other buffs but by the time they put up WS based buff they were near dead.

Resistance against Terror

Effect and proc rate
    I find it odd that they didn't just call this "Resist Terror", like on every other status resist item. I had this vague hope that it'd confer total immunity, but SE just isn't that nice.

Anyway, testing. Back to Abyssea Tahrongi. And hurray for Nauls. There's a really limited pool of things that terror you.

I got regen atmas, put on Ochain and pulled ~10 Nauls. Got them all to ~25% hp, so they'd ws as soon as they had TP. Then kicked back while I racked up some Absolute Terrors.

Seems like the effect is basically just like any other resist gear, just waaaaay more potent. Giving a chance to outright resist, as well as sometimes lowering duration(I had terror durations as low as 2 seconds). But rather than stating Resist!, Absolute terror would just have "No effect" Like so:

[9:30:37 AM]The Naul uses Absolute Terror.
    [9:30:37 AM]No effect on Martel.
    Code:
    Naul
    Debuff              Target              # Times   # Successful   # No Effect   % Successful
    Absolute Terror     Martel                  103             46            57        44.66 %
    This data would indicate a 55.34% resist rate.... except for one thing. When Absolute Terror is used, when you're already terroized it gives the same "No effect" message. So a number of the ws in my parse data are invalid. While supertanking definitely sped up ws usage, it also caused this issue.

So, I had to go through the raw data, s count how many times I got hit with Absolute terror while I was terrorized. That would be 16 times. Taking a good chunk outta my sample.

87 total. 41 resists. 41/87=0.471 Or 47.1% outright Terror resist. I figure it's actually a flat 50% rate. Which is pretty damn good. Terror's a huge pain in the ass. It can mean the end in a lot of solo fights.

Can you normally flat out resist Absolute Terror? I don't recall ever doing so, but... I don't really wanna go get a base resist sample.

Terror Duration-
    There's definitely a notable duration reduction at work, in addition to the outright resist procs. Although, like the resists, it's only part of the time.

And here's where I get lazy. While I have some data on duration, it's in the raw parse data, with no efficient way to extract it. And I'd need to go get a base sample without Sagasinger to see if you can resist the duration normally. and if so, how much/how often.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This was kinda cool. I let a sandworm NM Extreme purgation me, so I could see if I could drain those buffs back with sagasinger.

Code:
    [15:24:29]Martel's Haste effect wears off.
    [15:24:29]Martel's Protect effect wears off.
    [15:24:29]Martel's Shell effect wears off.
    [15:24:29]Martel's Barblizzard effect wears off.
    [15:24:29]Martel's Barparalyze effect wears off.
    [15:24:29]Martel's Reprisal effect wears off.
    [15:24:29]Martel's Phalanx effect wears off.
    [15:24:29]Martel's Embrava effect wears off.
    [15:24:29]Martel's spikes deal 11 points of damage to the Minhocao.
    [15:24:30]Martel scores a critical hit!
    [15:24:30]The Minhocao takes 151 points of damage.
    [15:24:33]Martel scores a critical hit!
    [15:24:33]The Minhocao takes 87 points of damage.
    [15:24:34]Additional effect: The Minhocao takes 0 additional points of damage.
    [15:24:34]The Minhocao uses Extreme Purgation.
    [15:24:34]8 status effects are drained from Martel.
    [15:24:34]Martel casts Enlight.
    [15:24:34]Martel gains the effect of Enlight.
    [15:24:34]Martel hits the Minhocao for 42 points of damage.
    [15:24:35]Additional effect: The Minhocao takes 0 additional points of damage.
    [15:24:35]Martel hits the Minhocao for 36 points of damage.
    [15:24:36]Additional effect: The Minhocao takes 0 additional points of damage.
    [15:24:36]Martel's Enlight effect wears off.
    [15:24:36]Martel scores a critical hit!
    [15:24:36]The Minhocao takes 110 points of damage.
    [15:24:37]Additional effect: The Minhocao takes 0 additional points of damage.
    [15:24:39]Martel hits the Minhocao for 41 points of damage.
    [15:24:42]Martel hits the Minhocao for 43 points of damage.
    [15:24:43]Martel hits the Minhocao for 22 points of damage.
    [15:24:43]Additional effect: 1 of the Minhocao's attributes is drained.
    [15:24:44]The Minhocao readies Gorge.
    [15:24:44]The Minhocao hits Martel for 110 points of damage.
    [15:24:44]Martel hits the Minhocao for 3 points of damage.
    [15:24:45]Martel scores a critical hit!
    [15:24:45]The Minhocao takes 77 points of damage.
    [15:24:46]The Minhocao hits Martel for 15 points of damage.
    [15:24:47]Martel hits the Minhocao for 32 points of damage.
    [15:24:48]Martel hits the Minhocao for 29 points of damage.
    [15:24:49]Martel hits the Minhocao for 43 points of damage.
    [15:24:49]Additional effect: 1 of the Minhocao's attributes is drained.
    [15:24:50]Martel starts casting Cure IV on Martel.
    [15:24:50]Martel hits the Minhocao for 12 points of damage.
    [15:24:51]The Minhocao uses Gorge.
    [15:24:51]1376 HP drained from Martel.
    [15:24:51]Martel hits the Minhocao for 19 points of damage.
    [15:24:52]Additional effect: 1 of the Minhocao's attributes is drained.
    [15:24:52]Martel hits the Minhocao for 53 points of damage.
    [15:24:53]Additional effect: 1 of the Minhocao's attributes is drained.
    [15:24:56]Martel scores a critical hit!
    [15:24:56]The Minhocao takes 150 points of damage.
    [15:24:57]Martel casts Cure IV.
    [15:24:57]Martel recovers 689 HP.
    [15:24:58]Martel's Phalanx effect wears off.
    [15:24:59]Martel hits the Minhocao for 72 points of damage.
    [15:24:59]Martel parries the Minhocao's attack with his weapon.
    [15:24:59]Additional effect: 1 of the Minhocao's attributes is drained.
    [15:25:01]Martel hits the Minhocao for 51 points of damage.
    [15:25:01]The Minhocao readies Disgorge.
    [15:25:02]The Minhocao hits Martel for 22 points of damage.
    [15:25:03]Time left: (0:01:13)
    [15:25:03]Unable to use job ability.
    [15:25:03]Martel hits the Minhocao for 72 points of damage.
    [15:25:05]Martel hits the Minhocao for 57 points of damage.
    [15:25:06]Martel hits the Minhocao for 64 points of damage.
    [15:25:07]Additional effect: 1 of the Minhocao's attributes is drained.
    I lost 8 buffs, and drained 6 back within 38 seconds. And I lost some time before canceled enlight, As for the other two buffs. I think his reprisal wore. And embrava's not drainable. I melee'd hem for sometime after, but never got embrava back. well, unless it wore too. But considering it was regen'ing. <,<

But anyway, that's a pretty good way to clear mobs buffs. Dispel spam on crack.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Glanzfaust's Augment's "Focus and Dodge"

So for the longest time I have thought that Focus gives 5% attack, and that Dodge gives 5% guard, and that nothing changes at all after the level 75 version. Out of nowhere a couple days ago I got a private message from a Japanese owner who saw my bug report on the Official Forum. He told me that Focus gives 5% attack, 3% crit rate and that it also gives additional accuracy. Apparently this has been known for quite some time by the JP community. Went out to test for myself after reading some JP links he gave me, as I always like to do my own testing for MNK related things to verify others data.

Test 1: Focus adds crit rate

I went to Abyssea to test crit rate. I used Dark Depths, Gnarled Horn, and Razed Ruins Atmas, along with 5 merits and Kacura Leggings +1.

Total Crit Rate= 97% before Focus

Between Attacks and Counters I yielded 1746 hits of which all were criticals.

Conclusion: Focus does in fact add 3% crit rate

Test 2: Focus adds accuracy

I was told that 99Glanzfaust add 30 accuracy. It apparently is Enhances Focus as even if you take off Glanz, you keep the 30 acc. Went to the Boyahda Tree and tested Mourning Crawlers eva using accuracy checks. My stats were 424 Hand-to-Hand Skill, and 86 Base dex, making base accuracy= 444

VT crawlers: Base+Tantra Hose+2+Tantra Gaiters+2=462 (No message)
    Base+Tantra Cyclas+2+Kemas Earring= 463 (Low Evasion)

IT crawlers: Base+Tantra Cyclas+Tantra Gaiters+2=467 (No message)
    Base+Tantra Cyclas+Kemas Earring+Shura Sune-ate+1= 468 (Low Evasion)

Focus by itself adds 20 Accuracy so I needed to use accuracy- items as to not skyrocket past the accuracy check points. I was lucky enough to find a pair of fancy spectacles. New accuracy with glasses at night= 414accuracy

414+20(Focus without Glanz equipped)= 434 accuracy prior to any other gear
    I needed to add another 29 accuracy(Tantra Cyclas+2,Gaiter+2,Tantra Tathlum) to get VT crawlers to con as "Low Evasion", so my expected 434 accuracy checks out. I wasn't sure if fancy spectacles were -30 or -27 accuracy at night as the accuracy+3 that is on them doesn't say "daytime" next to it.

I then used Focus with 99 Glanzfaust equipped. VT crawlers now checked as "Low Evasion". Known accuracy was 434 so Glanzfaust would have to add at least 29 accuracy to be "Low". IT checked regular, so Glanz adds between 29 and 33 accuracy. Crawlers switch to "Low Evasion" after adding 4 more accuracy in gear(kemas). 468(Crawler)-4(kemas)-20(Focus)-414(base with specs)=30 accuracy.

The more interesting part is that the accuracy remains after removing Glanz, unlike the added 5%attack and crit. It works the same as Temple Crown does and Glanz only have to be on during the time of activation.

Also tested the 75,80,85,90,95 Versions using the same methods. 90 and 95 are both FocusIV but I tested them anyway.

Level 75: Gives an additional 5 accuracy under Focus
    Level 80: Gives an additional 10 accuracy under Focus
    Level 85: Gives an additional 20 accuracy under Focus
    Level 90: Gives an additional 25 accuracy under Focus
    Level 95: Gives an additional 25 accuracy under Focus
    Level 99: Gives an additional 30 accuracy under Focus

Conclusion: Glanzfaust enhances Focus by 5,10,20,25, and 30 accuracy based on Level

Test 3: Does Dodge add evasion?

After finding out that Glanz add more accuracy during Focus it only seemed logical that they add evasion during Dodge. I grabbed 8 frogs in abyssea and let them beat on me while disengaged.

No dodge used: Hits 1391/ Misses 1694 Evasion Rate= 54.91%, CI= 1.76
    Evasion= 53.15%-56.67%

Dodge adds 20 evasion, so expected evasion rate is about 65%

Dodge with 99Glanz: Hits 930/ Misses 3346 Evasion Rate= 78.25% CI= 1.24
    Evasion= 77.01%-79.49%

Conclusion: Glanzfaust does enhance Dodge, most likely parallel to the way it interacts with Focus.

At the moment I am unsure if Dodge is enhanced in any other way. I tried an enemy crit rate- test, but the results were inconclusive as both Dodge and No Dodge resulted in 5% crits. This was with no merits. There is a chance that unlike merits and gear(augmented Dark Ring), Glanzfaust does reduce enemy crit, but won't lower it beyond the natural 5% lower bound. I have not retested Counter rate, but do recall at one point trying counter before discovering "Augments Dodge" added Guard instead.

I am sure it is due to available description space, but it would be much less confusing if Glanzfaust's effects were written differently.

Augments "Focus" and "Dodge" V is very confusing as the real effect is:

Augments "Focus" and "Dodge
    Enhances "Focus" V and "Dodge" V

Final Conclusion: Glanzfaust increases attack5%, crit3%, and guard rate5% statically at all levels of the weapon. Additionally Glanz enhances both Focus and Dodge based on weapon level.

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Did you do a test at 96% as well, or just the 97% test?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Wasn't sure if Abilities section or here was more appropriate since this is in regard to an equipment piece. Got the heads up that Augments Impetus adds crit damage AND accuracy. Cyclas+1 add just accuracy, while +2 adds both. I tested both Cyclas+1 and +2 to see if in fact accuracy increased during Impetus, and also if it was a different amount added to each.

LVL 105 Mourning Crawler: Accuracy needed to get "Low Evasion" message= 468

Tantra Cyclas+1: I attacked a Processionaire in the hallway next to the high level crawlers. 1 attack round resulted in 3 attacks and a counter, so 4 hits total. I then disengaged and /checked an IT crawler, removing accuracy gear until I no longer got a "Low" message. Crawler switched from Low @460 accuracy to normal @459 accuracy. Impetus added 8 accuracy from 4 hits. So Impetus adds 2accuracy/hit while wearing Cyclas+1.

Tantra Cyclas+2: Same test as above but only had 2 attacks before disengaging from Processionaire. Accuracy check point was 464>463 instead of normal 468>467. Impetus added 4 accuracy from 2 hits. So Impetus adds the same 2accuracy/hit and does not change between Cyclas+1 and +2.

Conclusion: Impetus while wearing Tantra Cyclas+2 adds not only 2 attack, crit+1%, and crit damage+1%, but also 2 accuracy per every consecutive hit without a miss.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Wow, that's pretty awesome to know. Would make tantra+2 a fulltime impetus piece on anything you're not capped on acc yes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast