+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    $24,200 base price
    Is this supported? And that is less than I was anticipating

22/30 MPG for the 6-Speed Manual
    $24,200 base price

Those were the big determining factors for me, it's finally good to know all the little details. I could care less what the options are because the base model is still slick. This is amazing. Although I am still interested in the Hyundai Veloster... but that is a different car geared for a different purpose.

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4328

http://rumors.automobilemag.com/2013...ay-118381.html

The problem with 24,200 is that you will NOT be able to find stock from Scion. And you can't get it for less than MSRP. You'll see me bitching about the price on FT86Club forums ^_^;

Yeah that is one thing about scion that irks me. They don't really give you the option to have base. Although, I saw a picture of the GT 86 with a big wing, similar to the last Celica models. If I could get that on one, it would be rad. I guess my only complaint about the FRS/BRZ is i REALLY wish it came with the option of a targa top. It would bring the Supra feel back

The Scion is going to basically be the base car. Because the BRZ is available in our market and we're not getting some of the track oriented options such as removing ac and other stuff, the BRZ is going to the optioned out model. That's how they plan to keep them separate. I wouldn't worry about it being more than 25k on average. You're not going to be able to get many options. The GT 86 in other markets gets two tone interior options and stuff, in the US we're going to be shafted.

Quote Originally Posted by *Shinzon* View Post
    The Scion is going to basically be the base car. Because the BRZ is available in our market and we're not getting some of the track oriented options such as removing ac and other stuff, the BRZ is going to the optioned out model. That's how they plan to keep them separate. I wouldn't worry about it being more than 25k on average. You're not going to be able to get many options. The GT 86 in other markets gets two tone interior options and stuff, in the US we're going to be shafted.
    Well... that broke my heart...

Quote Originally Posted by *Shinzon* View Post
    They will basically have the same dealer add-ons(scion). But yeah, there will be no "Track" model out the door currently.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Saw this near my job, are they officially out yet or is this one of the first 86?

Quote Originally Posted by Seanr View Post

Saw this near my job, are they officially out yet or is this one of the first 86?
    http://www.ft86club.com/?p=1589

First FR-S in the states.

Banned.

BG Level

I saw one where I live a week or so ago as well.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

New FiveAxis retro design kit

Spoiler: show

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

i think i like it... have to see it actually on a car

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

i dont. it's way too flashy for my taste.

but i am a bit biased. i think skyline GTR's look a bit flashy too, lol. even though it's probably my favorite car that ever existed in life.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Not digging the rear lights now that I've seen them (somewhat) up close. Everything else looks great, but the first thing I'd do is find a way to either completely blacken the rear lights out, or find a way to install another set on there.

Lights look too much like an old Celica; they look old, while the rest of the car looks brand new. Its a weird mash-up.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I don't understand why they just didn't make it look like the concept model. I think it's better looking...

Concept II was the best IMO.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

sadly, shit looks absolutely nothing like the concept model. =\ still nice that it's a RWD, but as far as looks, i really prefer a genesis...

Should be getting a bunch in Raleigh on Friday. Will check the FRS out.

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

I like them, especially the AE86 Sprinter throwback. Would love to own one but with a little guy at home a 4 door is still much more realistic for a while.

While he's little is the time. He can fit in the back NP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast