Closed Thread
Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

NFL Week 15: Yo, Rams and Seahawks, I'm happy for you and imma let you finish, but...

NFL Week 15 has some of the best games of the season of all time.

Jacksonville @ Atlanta - Julio Jones showed up big last week. So naturally, that means he'll disappear or get another injury. Julio cost Atlanta the majority of their draft and future drafts, while the Browns fucked up the picks they got, and will probably fuck the picks they have yet to spend. Two franchises just blew it big time, for a #2 wide-out. Oh, MATT RYAN

Dallas @ Tampa Bay -

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2010/...ngbros.top.jpg

http://houston.culturemap.com/site_m....263w_350h.jpg

http://tosh.mtvnimages.com/images/sh...=288&crop=true

Washington @ New York - WAS fucking sucks

Miami @ Buffalo - AFC East fucking sucks

Green Bay @ Kansas City - KC fucking sucks

Tennessee @ Indianapolis - INDY fucking sucks

Carolina @ Houston - CAR fucking sucks

Cincinnati @ St. Louis - STL fucking sucks

Seattle @ Chicago - SEA fucking sucks

New Orleans @ Minnesota - MIN fucking sucks

Detroit @ Oakland - Carson Palmer is awful. That trade is going to get Hugh Jackson fired, and I would feel good about this trade and how it worked out but I honestly don't trust Mike Brown. Sure, Bengals have had good drafts recently, but Marvin Lewis can't develop talent, or be aggressive in games. God damn I hate Carson Palmer, Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis. Oh, right, the game. MEGATRON

New England @ Denver - I dont know why I would pick anything else here. I, along with others, am questioning my religious beliefs after watching the shit that Tebow is pulling. It's ridiculous. He's a winner Jaws.

Cleveland @ Arizona - Hopefully Kolb starts and gets injured again. Skelton seems to ball out when he isn't the starter. I'm actually very interested to see the matchup between Joe Haden and Larry Fitzgerald. Haden is a good cover corner, but Fitzgerald is some sort of magician. This game will probably come down to a Josh Cribbs or Patrick Peterson return TD.

Philadelphia @ New York Jets - Pick based purely on playoff implications for the Bengals. I have no shame.

Baltimore @ San Diego - I'm honestly surprised Tyven didn't make this thread. The more Baltimore wins, the more likely they will be to sitting their starters in a pivotal game for the Bengals in Week 17. Yes this thread is Bengals biased, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Pittsburgh @ San Francisco - I need San Fran to win, although I'm not confident in it. 49ers oline is terrible in pass protection and they can't score in the red zone. I'm surprised NFL even puts them on the Red Zone channel, we all know it's an Akers field goal. Akers for MVP.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

COULDNT HAVE PICKED THEM BETTER MYSELF

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

It's monday night, and imma let you keep this thread, but I'm putting it on hold.

The most hilarious part about AZ is they are in wildcard contention and as much as I love my hometown team they are still in definite need of another playmaker on defense, a quarterback and some O-Line changes. They don't have a tough schedule the rest of the way and Skelton is definitely improving. He made a lot of smart decisions last week and threw 2INT's off tipped balls, one being his fault and the other was an idkwtfrecieverhandedittothedefense.

Personally I'd rather see them lose out than win out as it forces decisions to be made about removing Wisenhunt (Green please, get him back) and above all else getting the fuck off Kolb's child molesting nuts.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I'll reopen the thread either later tonight or tomorrow.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

go

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Julio Jones showed up big last week. So naturally, that means he'll disappear or get another injury. Julio cost Atlanta the majority of their draft and future drafts, while the Browns fucked up the picks they got, and will probably fuck the picks they have yet to spend. Two franchises just blew it big time, for a #2 wide-out.
    Hey fuck you buddy.
    Cleveland @ Arizona - Hopefully Kolb starts and gets injured again. Skelton seems to ball out when he isn't the starter. I'm actually very interested to see the matchup between Joe Haden and Larry Fitzgerald. Haden is a good cover corner, but Fitzgerald is some sort of magician. This game will probably come down to a Josh Cribbs or Patrick Peterson return TD.
    On second thought, you're exactly right.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

This thread is up to early.

I don't like change

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

I'm driving so can't lookup myself who leads the nfl in sacks as DT? Suh ? Ngata?

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    I'm driving so can't lookup myself who leads the nfl in sacks as DT? Suh ? Ngata?
    According to NFL.com it's Henry Melton and Geno Atkins tied with 7.

But you (and Heady) probably already knew that.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

quick search says

the bengals geno atkins with 6.5?

edit: le beaten

edit: also my article was a week old

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Baltimore @ San Diego - I'm honestly surprised Tyven didn't make this thread. The more Baltimore wins, the more likely they will be to sitting their starters in a pivotal game for the Bengals in Week 17. Yes this thread is Bengals biased, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Dude we didn't even sit our starters against the fucking Colts

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Need the Bacon eaters to do the BEARS a favor and beat the Subway Suhs.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    Dude we didn't even sit our starters against the fucking Colts
    Nope.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    According to NFL.com it's Henry Melton and Geno Atkins tied with 7.

But you (and Heady) probably already knew that.
    I DID

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

So Harrison was suspended for one game for the hit on McCoy. He's appealing this suspension.

This whole situation puts a lot of people in the dog house if you ask me. Browns coaching staff for letting Colt go back out there, not to mention the medical examiner on duty at the time. Steelers coaching can not seem to get their players to stop acting dirty. It isn't just Harrison on that team, most recently Kemoatu has been doing a lot of nasty stuff and Clark has been a repeating offender in the past. Tomlin doesn't seem like the guy to let this shit fly so who knows what's going on.

Players that are continually covered in the media as being dirty should learn from their mistakes. Suh is an example of a player who gets way too into it and has the instinct to be overly aggressive. But Harrison doesn't lead with his helmet in a fit of passion. It's just unacceptable, and in a season already plagued by injuries, it's the exact opposite of what anyone wants to see on the field. It's also sad because I really wonder if that hit hadn't happened, if the Browns would have pulled that one out.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Alex smith is smiling.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

The fact that Harrison doesn't think he did anything wrong is telling. It's like he's just playing football by what he thinks the rules are instead of what they actually are.

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    The fact that Harrison doesn't think he did anything wrong is telling. It's like he's just playing football by what he thinks the rules are instead of what they actually are.
    It makes me wonder what his team says to him. The fact that he goes out there and fights against every fine and generally just does not apologize is a bad look for the entire team.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    So Harrison was suspended for one game for the hit on McCoy. He's appealing this suspension.

This whole situation puts a lot of people in the dog house if you ask me. Browns coaching staff for letting Colt go back out there, not to mention the medical examiner on duty at the time. Steelers coaching can not seem to get their players to stop acting dirty. It isn't just Harrison on that team, most recently Kemoatu has been doing a lot of nasty stuff and Clark has been a repeating offender in the past. Tomlin doesn't seem like the guy to let this shit fly so who knows what's going on.

Players that are continually covered in the media as being dirty should learn from their mistakes. Suh is an example of a player who gets way too into it and has the instinct to be overly aggressive. But Harrison doesn't lead with his helmet in a fit of passion. It's just unacceptable, and in a season already plagued by injuries, it's the exact opposite of what anyone wants to see on the field. It's also sad because I really wonder if that hit hadn't happened, if the Browns would have pulled that one out.
    I can't stop staring at ray rice clowning polamalu

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast