1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 2 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 2 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV and SLI     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Final Fantasy XIV and SLI

I've just installed Final Fantasy XIV onto my HDD and am currently updating the game to the latest patch. My OS is installed on my SSD, so Final Fantasy XIV wasn't installed in Program Files. I also didn't choose to create a shortcut for the game. The installation path for the game is B:\Square Enix\Final Fantasy XIV. I've looked in the location where I installed it onto my HDD and can't find a file called ffxivgame.exe. The only executable files present in the directory are:

ffxivboot.exe
    ffxivconfig.exe
    ffxivupdater.exe

Did I do something wrong? Shouldn't their also be a file called ffxivgame.exe? The reason I'm looking for a file with that name is so that I can add a Nvidia profile for the game and enable SLI. Will the file be added when I've finished updating the game to the latest patch? I apologize ahead of time if this question's already been asked. If their's no file with that name, how do I add SLI?

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries