BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

That sig is gold

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Holy crap LOL, amazing hahaha. I saw the player warning thread on ffxiah a little too late, the OP's post was already pending moderation and when I hit F5 next time the thread was gone.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Posting on second page to keep sig here as well

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What kind of job can you get that pays 300k/year with a first grade reading level? Sign me up.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

This Motha right here

Quote Originally Posted by Numarion View Post
    Warning!!! Zophar of Sylph!
    This guy is a thief, do not trust him.

Other things he does is shout for cheap silver, like 700k each and when u check him he removes the silvers saying he has other buyer, but ok u can have it and then he trades u and puts imperial silvercoins in trade menu.
    He does all kind of tricks. he tries to steal from others whenever he can.
    He plays Tigerwoods and Rebme also.
    Again STAY AWAY!
    This is simply untrue. i believe you must be either mixing up Zophar with someone else, your just a complete dumbass, and i honestly can't tell which.

People and Children and Ponies of BG,

i've been a longtime reader of these forums. first time posting. Why i even care to post and defend myself, is because this guy is harassing me and my friends. (iffmf)
    This guy is lying, at least the part in quotes lol. it's true Zophar has singles in his bazaar for 650k. it's true that a bunch of morons have bought them including this nimrod here. what's not true is all the other bullshit he's spewing to you guys. though i don't have any proof, but if you actually believe a moron who has fell for this not once but many times, [apparently] and spells like my 3rd grade nephew, then i honestly don't know what else to say then.

I actually thought about giving this guy his money back, he was the FIRST person to ever ask for gil back. but before i could even talk with him, he decided to start harassing my friends. fuck that.

I have a policy for people who ask for their money back.

A) If friend or ls member they get 100% refund with a warning, and if ls member i let the leader know they are a dumbass.

B) If i know them and have partied with them a few times. this is a very gray area for me since it's purely biased. they get 50% of their gil back and a warning.

C) If i don't know them and or they start harassing me or my friends you get shit back, not even a warning, i hope your dumbass does the same shit again.

i honestly felt bad for this guy, he was the first person to ask for his gil back, so i was opting to give him 50% of his gil back and tell him he needs to be more careful, but then he started spewing bullshit and harassing my friends. this guy is asking for justice? well fellow people of bg, I'M asking for justice. people help me have this non-logical butthurt douchebag stop harassing me and my friends.

thank you.

P.S- i wouldn't fuck with tigerwoods, he know's Kyokushin.

User was infracted for this post.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Yea, lol I an attest to that. None of us have ever shouted a deceiving price (or any price) for any currency then put another type to fool people.

I just put my shit in there, if someone buys it great, if not oh well.

Also, Rebme hasn't done this at all, so I'm not sure why she's even in this thread, lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

This is great. I saw Cream Soda's character name in this and knew this thread had potential, but this is even better than I imagined. That sig alone is worth clicking on this thread.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Man, why are you trying to fuck with the black mans hustle?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

edited title for accuracy. leaving thread open because...well fuck this section is pretty much dead at this point anyways.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

CS needs some bowls? Check out this dude man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s4xYw-fTXc

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Seriously? No one has thrown in a don't mess with the Zophar yet?

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I was too shocked that a warning thread involving Cream Soda wasn't made by PETA.

Numarion

I actually thought about giving this guy his money back, he was the FIRST person to ever ask for gil back. but before i could even talk with him, he decided to start harassing my friends. fuck that.
    Well that is just a big lie because after i sent him a few tells trying to be friendly and i said, pls give me halv the money back, you can have 50% and ill will owe u one. He moved the toon and looked at me (targeted me) so i know that he did see my tells. Then i understood that he would never give me my money back. 30 min after that i shoutet a little yes to warn other players.
    After that I got a few tells from other people he had done the same to. Some said that they also had asked for money back, but he just /laughed at them. This guy is full of shit. I also got a few tells from others saying Zophar is played by Tigerwoods and Rebme. Rembe sent me a nice pm saying that wasent true and he understood I was upset. I do apologize to both Rebme and Tigerwoods since aparently this isent true, and there is only one guy playing Zophar.

Buying those bynes was a stupid thing to do, but still trying to earn gil by tricking others is in my opinion wrong.

English is not my native language, im sorry for typing poorly.

Last but not least: its clearly to me that people playing ffxi have in general low morale, when everyone cheers on players that are scamming others.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I dunno, the people here seem happy enough. You made a player warning thread against the wrong person.

The last time I returned to the game I built up 2.5mil (started with light/dark/ice staves, a stack of shihei, and R/Ex gear) and lost 2.1 of it on three 700k T.Whiteshells. It was cheap for the market and I was buying for a friend. Never got the gil back and sold them to the friend for 7k. It sucks and it hurts, but there are worse things.

Example:
    I gave a friend 22~25mil towards his G-horn the previous time I had quit. After I came back, wandering around with three NQ staves and my shihei, I saw him twice before RMTed his account and gil. That hurt more than losing the 2.1mil.

People are generally smart enough to use mules for it though, at least.

Numarion

true, i was also in a hurry, buying for a friend. I dont know if Zophar is a mule or not, i just know the guy (Ghaleon in here) has a personality thats rotten to the bone.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Last but not least: its clearly to me that people playing ffxi have in general low morale, when everyone cheers on players that are scamming others.
    No it's social Darwinism. If you are stupid enough to fall for it, you don't deserve your money.

Also going all e-thug makes no one sympathetic to your cause.

I bought 3 1 Bynes the other day. Once I realized I spent 1.8M I was kinda sick to my stomach, thankfully I didn't buy all 23 of them.

It is a double edged sword, it was my fault for buying them without really paying attention. However it is still very dirty of them to try and trick people. There has always been people that do things like that but not on this level. Since the other day I have seen at least a dozen more doing it also.

The original poster has a right to be upset, you don't have to be an idiot or drunk to make a mistake.

Numarion

I see the moods have changed the topic of my tread, guess that just shows how serious this website is.

How in the world do you not notice the missing 0's in the item description, and yet again with the confirmation message before you purchase?

Shirai

I see the moods have changed the topic of my tread, guess that just shows how serious this website is.
    This forum is serious enough as long as you bring a serious charge.
    Right now it has more holes than Leerdammer cheese and your own replies don't do much credit to it either.