Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Numarion

Ok so your saying the mods did not think my post was serious enough and made fun of it by changing the topic?

And what holes are you talking about. Who the hell are you really?

This tread was posted so others could know what kind of person Zophar is and stay away from him.

This forum is serious enough as long as you bring a serious charge.
    Whats not serious about trying to warn others???

Right now it has more holes than Leerdammer cheese and your own replies don't do much credit to it either.
    what holes are you talkeing about?????????????

You guys are just beyond rotten.

Im done here, mods, pls just delete my profile (you prolly gonna change my name and all most posts or something.

Have fun

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The only thing that matters in this entire thread is the sig you gave CS. It's awesome enough to deserve a thread alone based on that sig though, so mad props for that.

Shirai

Quote Originally Posted by Numarion View Post
    what holes are you talkeing about?????????????
    Holes:

Quote Originally Posted by Numarion View Post
    Other things he does is shout for cheap silver, like 700k each and when u check him he removes the silvers saying he has other buyer, but ok u can have it and then he trades u and puts imperial silvercoins in trade menu.
    Either you are blind, incredibly stupid or making this up in hopes to discredit the player even further.

http://static.ffxiah.com/images/icon/2185.png or http://static.ffxiah.com/images/icon/1453.png

I do not believe you.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Well, honestly, he'd probably fall for it, but it doesn't matter because he makes 300k USD a year

Shirai

Well aside from all that, if he behaved towards Zophar the way he's acting here I'd probably also say "fuck you, I'm keeping your money. It's mine now."

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm a little disheartened that everyone's empowering a scam.
    an old scam, especially, though. this stuff has been around forever, similar image icons/names are a bane for an ever excited buyer.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

freezing rain causes intermittent connections, intermittent connections cause double posts!

watch as my IRC client asks for authentication incessantly

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Thank you the morning is m8ch better now

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

A lot of people in these online games behave like animals, make sure you double check any high priced item before you buy it.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Over the course of the last few months I have checked every bazaar in the three Jeuno zones whenever I could for cheap currency. There are many players with overpriced currency waiting to snare impatient individuals. More than I can honestly count really. Yet... I have never fallen victim to this. If I can do it, I believe anyone else can as well.

Edit: My friend sells White Honey as a cheap Honey Wine and gets people all the time, and it's their own fault.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nattack View Post
    Lesser of two evils, when compared to empowering aloof idiocy.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

I always got a kick out of situations like this. It wasn't like a price for Leaping Boots was agreed on and the guy slips you a pair of Lizard Ledelsens instead. That was a scam.

People are offering goods at prices inflated well above the market price, and you purchased them. You would figure considering how much time it takes to make serious currency purchases that people would take the three seconds to make sure they are getting what they really want. Let the buyer beware.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Edit: My friend sells White Honey as a cheap Honey Wine and gets people all the time, and it's their own fault.
    Brilliant. Wonder why I didn´t think of this myself.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Nattack View Post
    an old scam, especially, though. this stuff has been around forever, similar image icons/names are a bane for an ever excited buyer.
    It's less about cheering on Zophar/Cream, and more about being happy that someone got punished for being stupid.

EDIT: He's stupid as proven by this thread; merely fucking up and buying off a bazaar is reckless. But to make a player warning about it and act the way he has? That's stupid.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I think my IQ just went down a few points...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I've done this too. At the time bronze were 11k, I bought a bunch for 1.1m thinking they were silvers. oops. Just sent the guy a, "well played, sir" and kicked myself for not paying close enough attention. I knew I wouldn't get it back as that was the purpose of the overpricing. I've considered being one of those people after, as obviously people wouldn't be doing it if nobody made mistakes.

Tagus

I kind of appreciate warnings like this. If it was irl and somebody's like, "hey. that black kid with no shoes riding his bike down the street is selling oregano and calling it weed" you could be like, "no shit. only an idiot buys weed from some shoeless negro on a bike"... but in ffxi, you can't see the negroness, or the bike. You only see a white elvaan chick. Therefore, we white folk can't depend on our racism to make good decisions. Vanadiel is a dangerous, color blind world.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Tagus View Post
    I kind of appreciate warnings like this. If it was irl and somebody's like, "hey. that black kid with no shoes riding his bike down the street is selling oregano and calling it weed" you could be like, "no shit. only an idiot buys weed from some shoeless negro on a bike"... but in ffxi, you can't see the negroness, or the bike. You only see a white elvaan chick. Therefore, we white folk can't depend on our racism to make good decisions. Vanadiel is a dangerous, color blind world.
    fucking lol

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    It's less about cheering on Zophar/Cream, and more about being happy that someone got punished for being stupid.

EDIT: He's stupid as proven by this thread; merely fucking up and buying off a bazaar is reckless. But to make a player warning about it and act the way he has? That's stupid.
    oh, no, don't get me wrong. i don't feel sorry for the guy, it really is a stupid thing to fall for - but at the same time, it's a terrible thing to do. both ought to get a timeout in the sillyfolk's box.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tagus View Post
    In glorious Republic of Bastok, we have Galka slave to mine for you.