Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Numarion

Warning!!! Zophar of Sylph (Tigerwoods needs gil to buy a new bowl)

Warning!!! Zophar of Sylph!
    This guy is a thief, do not trust him.
    He has silver,s and 100 shells in bazzar for the right price (800k ish) and in there he also has 1 bynnes for 600k, If you are not paying attention its easy to buy the bynnes. He has them in there just to try to fool you and like 3 players have fallen for it so far.
    Other things he does is shout for cheap silver, like 700k each and when u check him he removes the silvers saying he has other buyer, but ok u can have it and then he trades u and puts imperial silvercoins in trade menu.
    He does all kind of tricks. I know he hasent broken any SE agreement, but he tries to steal from others whenever he can.
    He plays Tigerwoods and Rebme also.
    Again STAY AWAY!

Tigerwoods is Cream Soda on the forum isn't it?

Does not surprise me at all.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Who the fuck cares? Let careless drunk idiots be idiots, this isn't something new.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Last edited by Numarion; Today at 09:46 AM. Reason: miss-spelling
    lol?

On-topic: I don't have much sympathy for people who fall for single currency being priced as a cheap 100 piece, or shellbusters being priced as a cheap Kclub and things like that. Learn2read item name before buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Who the fuck cares? Let careless drunk idiots be idiots, this isn't something new.
    It's the "Player Warnings" forums.. If you don't care why post?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Might as well start posting player warnings for idiots who you join PUG Voidwatch groups with then when someone doesn't have Blizzaga2, or if they got the Heavy Metal Plate that was entitled to you.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I have seen, and still see, SO many bazaars with single dynamis currency trying to be sold as cheap 100 pieces, should I make a player warning for each one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Numarion View Post
    Warning!!! Zophar of Sylph!
    This guy is a thief, do not trust him.
    He has silver,s and 100 shells in bazzar for the right price (800k ish) and in there he also has 1 bynnes for 600k, If you are not paying attention its easy to buy the bynnes. He has them in there just to try to fool you and like 3 players have fallen for it so far.
    Other things he does is shout for cheap silver, like 700k each and when u check him he removes the silvers saying he has other buyer, but ok u can have it and then he trades u and puts imperial silvercoins in trade menu.
    He does all kind of tricks. I know he hasent broken any SE agreement, but he tries to steal from others whenever he can.
    He plays Tigerwoods and Rebme also.
    Again STAY AWAY!
    The bolded part is pure douchebaggery and deserves a warning thread. Not like everyone comes here before making any sort of transaction with other players..

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Holy shit I just read his entire self haircut thread.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

oh man im an idiot, lets go on a forum and make a post about how much of an idiot i am for buying singles for 600k+

Numarion

I might be an Idiot, but at least im not trying to rip people off.

This is a warning, care or not, its just out there to avoid others fall for his trick. Also the Imperial Silver trick has worked on quite a few others.
    Anyway, he screwed the wrong guy.

Shirai

not paying attention
    Is the key here.
    "Scams" like these are as old as civilization itself.

I agree that this is indeed quite douchebaggish but
    not paying attention
    also applies to this.
    Also as far as I know, as long as explain in a calm an civil manner GMs will take action.

That said, the icons for both items differ quite significantly so I'm seriously wondering if the one that fell for that isn't perhaps in need of a new pair of glasses.

Numarion

Quote Originally Posted by Mairja View Post
    lol?
    What funny about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mairja View Post
    On-topic: I don't have much sympathy for people who fall for single currency being priced as a cheap 100 piece, or shellbusters being priced as a cheap Kclub and things like that. Learn2read item name before buying.
    Well alot of players have been tricked by this guy, and its clear that he just trying to leech gil from others. This is the warning section so I just thought I would tell other players about this. Like 7 players on my server that i know of has experienced it and might be more.
    If you have nothing better to do than make fun of this pls go back to your real life and continue play ff.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

What funny about that?
    Guess I'm the only one who saw the funny in the "reason for edit: miss-spelling".

Well alot of players have been tricked by this guy, and its clear that he just trying to leech gil from others. This is the warning section so I just thought I would tell other players about this. Like 7 players on my server that i know of has experienced it and might be more.
    If you have nothing better to do than make fun of this pls go back to your real life and continue play ff.
    Trying to sell dynamis singles as 100s is nothing new at all. And you know what sucks? You're allowed to set whatever price you want for any item in your own bazaar. It really isn't player warning-worthy at all.

Pretending to sell cheap 100s and then trading people imperial silver pieces instead might be a bit more iffy, but how anyone can confuse the two is beyond me, the icons aren't even the same.

I understand you're mad, but don't forget what happened is just as much your own fault for not double checking before hitting that ok-button.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Damn Tiger for taking another sucker off the market.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Lol, funny. Zophar isn't my char

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

HAHA at your sig

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    Damn Tiger for taking another sucker off the market.
    My bazaar is set up, but I've only made 4.8m total. I wish he bought from me instead of Zophar for this one, lol, but I can't take credit for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast