+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Frontier Airlines is back at it, with another round of almost-too-low-to-be-true fares that start at just $15 each way, with no round-trip purchase required.

To get in on these fares, use the promo code SAVEBIG and purchase your tickets by 11:59pm ET August 26, 2015. The sale is also limited to the first 100,000 users, so figure out your plans quickly!

Tickets are for travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from September 1 to November 18, 2015. There are blackout dates on several routes, notably on September 8 (after the Labor Day weekend) and October 13 (Columbus Day weekend).

It looks like a lot of people are booking, so the system times out in some cases — but keep trying, because the calendar does eventually load. Many fares are up to about $20 at this point, but that’s still a roaring bargain.

Here are a few sample fares:
    New York-LaGuardia (LGA) to Miami (MIA) for $20
    Chicago O’Hare (ORD) to San Francisco (SFO) for $20
    Washington-Dulles (IAD) to Orlando (MCO) for $20
    Los Angeles (LAX) to Denver (DEN) for $20

Maximize Your Spending
    While Frontier may not be a part of a major alliance and these cheap flights won’t help toward any major elite status, you can still earn extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases. You can earn 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card or the Citi ThankYou Premier Card, or 2x with the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. For more suggestions, check out Richard Kerr’s post on maximizing airfare purchases.
    Did you get in on any of these deals? Report your success in the comments below!
    I was able to get tickets for me, my wife, and daughter for $210 total from Kansas City to Denver in November. Worth checking out if any of you guys have travel plans.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36791928

The Dollar Shave Club has been purchased by Unilever (they run the Axe & Lynx brands). Uni bought the company to compete head-on with Gillette.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I was like "oh shit free glasses again" and was a bit disappointed, but then I hit up google just to see if anyone was doing a summer promotion

Just google free glasses and you'll find like 4 or 5 sites.

Just ordered 2 pairs and only had to pay 10 bucks for shipping/handling from 2 diff sites

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    I was like "oh shit free glasses again" and was a bit disappointed, but then I hit up google just to see if anyone was doing a summer promotion

Just google free glasses and you'll find like 4 or 5 sites.

Just ordered 2 pairs and only had to pay 10 bucks for shipping/handling from 2 diff sites
    links nigga im lazy *and poor*

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36791928

The Dollar Shave Club has been purchased by Unilever (they run the Axe & Lynx brands). Uni bought the company to compete head-on with Gillette.
    Best thing I learned from this was that Dollar Shave Club has never made money.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Thanks CS good lookin' out.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC Flash Card with adapter - $19.99 + free shipping

Normally these are around $40.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SanDisk-128G...IAAOSwtnpXmkyO

Mod edit: scam, do not order.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Just hacked my 3ds for pirated games. This will pair nicely

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Woo, been needing one for my 3DS, tho I don't plan on hacking my system for pirated games; been thinking about checking the eshop out more though.

I'll proly get it and then not have to worry about storage for a good while.

Just hacked my 3ds for pirated games. This will pair nicely
    What's the stability and success rate of this stuff? Had a flash cart for my regular DS and it was pretty much the best thing ever, but had been holding off on a 3DS because screw $30+ for a single handheld game cart.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    What's the stability and success rate of this stuff? Had a flash cart for my regular DS and it was pretty much the best thing ever, but had been holding off on a 3DS because screw $30+ for a single handheld game cart.
    It actually runs great. It's a custom firmware. It boots in seconds and I've had it freeze like 3 times and only in the 3ds menu. Just restart it. I've never had it freeze during a game. Not region locked, gives you access to the freEshop (can download games straight from there instead of having to find a site w/ roms and then load it to your sd card) there's another app for downloading DLC. Then you have your homebrew which you can do things like connect your PC to your 3ds over wifi and use your keyboard or any PC controller for your 3ds. You can stream from your 3ds to your PC, so you can either stream w/o a capture card or use your controller to play and your pc screen to stream w/o ever touching your 3ds, etc.

Edit: I don't use a flash cart, so the only $30 there was required is the game I needed to install homebrew (cubic ninja) since my firmware was too high to use the other methods. That said, gamestop has a 7 day return policy on used games, so I'm bringing it back on Monday

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Cs, throw me a link plz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Edit: I don't use a flash cart, so the only $30 there was required is the game I needed to install homebrew (cubic ninja) since my firmware was too high to use the other methods. That said, gamestop has a 7 day return policy on used games, so I'm bringing it back on Monday
    This nigga knows what's up.

Also if you need a guide the best one out there is the sticky on /r 3dshacks

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Ty

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Omniyoji View Post
    SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC Flash Card with adapter - $19.99 + free shipping

Normally these are around $40.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SanDisk-128G...IAAOSwtnpXmkyO
    Fracking Chinese sellers... I'm so sorry y'all

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Ty

That's the guide I was going to link you, so you're good to go.

Though the way I did it was a bit diff. Someone on the 3ds discord walked me through a way to do it entirely with cubic ninja since I had it and it saved a bit of time on some of the steps.

I'm working on my 3rd 3ds now since 2 of my friends have hit me up (still takes a long ass time so they're taking me to Koizi each; all you can eat sushi/hibachi but made to order not a buffet)

I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The only thing with the 3DS stuff is to make sure that any SD (and micro SD) card bigger than 32 GB is formatted to FAT32. It's the only format the 3DS can use

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh and that card is a no go; seems someone was selling from a hacked account.

I've requested my money back; I'll have to check around to find another one that'll fit my 3DS. (AND I'd gone to the trouble to find my brother's multicard reader which can read those cards so I could format it/transfer my saves and stuff to it.)

Sorry to anyone who pounced on that deal.

Edit: Oh and here's the email I got: Ebay Email warning me that it's a no go

Luckily I paid with Paypal.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I got the same email, also paid w/ paypal