+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

free is still free. who gives a crap if its not a crazy good looking frame if you need them? lol

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

sucks your in FL lol. hate that place so much. ask some people at college to hook you up with some crap job at a store or something. Has to be someone. My old job at supermarket we could get anyone of our friends a job LOL .

crap pay 8~10 an hour depending but heck its still some cash for food/turning the lights on.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Im just saying CS your living situation doesnt change, your school situation might. If you cant live there where will you go.

Jellysaurus Rex
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Stolen from Sath via Sera (I think)

Free glasses w/ Rx lenses (well, $5 shipped)
    http://www.coastal.com/glasses/cCoup...leGlasses.html

I ordered a pair of $200 D&G frames. Wife ordered an $80 pair of Lucky frames.
    Yeah. I got it from Ryko. I ordered like 3 pair (lol, multiple email accounts, go!) Apparently you can order one for each email that you have.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Anyone know if this can send to APO addresses?

Edit, actually I think I found the answer, since it can send internationally.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Edgie View Post
    Im just saying CS your living situation doesnt change, your school situation might. If you cant live there where will you go.
    I have some absolute last resort options I can take, but by last resort, I mean it's either that or homelessness, so I go w/ that(for example, I always have a home at my grandma's house in CA, but school there wouldn't be an option until I qualified for residency).

The no power thing, I'm actually rather used to it by now lol. This is the second time overall that it's been off for a long period of time (The last time a few years ago, shit being off for 2 months, this time 3 months and counting)

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

This the free shit thread, or another CS thread?

Thanks for the link, Tyche! Friend is ordering a pair today, and the wife and I are getting our Rx and ordering some ourselves.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Every thread is the CS thread!

Edit:
    Got a reply back from the free eye exam place. They want documentation from my uncle that the house isn't getting paid on and that I'm living there, etc.

Lol, that's not gonna happen, even if I did have a way to get a hold of him.

was worth a shot

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    I have some absolute last resort options I can take, but by last resort, I mean it's either that or homelessness, so I go w/ that(for example, I always have a home at my grandma's house in CA, but school there wouldn't be an option until I qualified for residency).

The no power thing, I'm actually rather used to it by now lol. This is the second time overall that it's been off for a long period of time (The last time a few years ago, shit being off for 2 months, this time 3 months and counting)
    Fucking bike ride to CA. Can't wait for that thread!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Just broke my glasses over the weekend (I take shit care of them), this thread was perfect timing <3

And definitely going to take advantage of the multiple e-mail thing too :D Thanks for pointing that out

My homie CS need some free weed, someone find some coupons online! :D lol but, no doubt, you just got to grind and adapt, I was out of electric for 5 months in 08-09. Tampa bay is a mini-Detroit, you better pray to your favorite God everyday cause ain't much help out there.

Hey, is there a resource anyone knows of product recall posts? I remember seeing 1 of those threads on here awhile back.

Jellysaurus Rex
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Mine arrived today! They are awesome. In the box it gives you a coupon for a free pair again. Also in box: a hard case, lens cloth, a tiny screwdriver for repairs, and a soft bag cover for the glasses. Pretty great deal! I love all the ones I picked.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Ok cool, half the forums got free glasses.

Is there any more free shit to be had, or can we just rename this thread the "free glasses" thread. Every bump is a sour disappointment for those of us with genetically superior vision.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Ok cool, half the forums got free glasses.

Is there any more free shit to be had, or can we just rename this thread the "free glasses" thread. Every bump is a sour disappointment for those of us with genetically superior vision.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-k1HVh7Ugst...wambulance.jpg

also laughinggirls.jpg

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

>2012
    >not staring at enough screens to make your eyes only be able to see 2 feet in front of you
    >ISHYGDDT

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Hush it four eyes!

Jellysaurus Rex
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

For canadians:

Quote Originally Posted by Caiyuo View Post
    seems like they actually just have an entirely separate canadian sister site that ran the same thing. Give ClearlyContacts.ca a shot and if that doesn't pan out try choosing a pair from this coupan eligible list and using the code FIRSTPAIRFREECA at the checkouts.

alsohawks

ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

BG Level

^ no idea if that's still in effect for them btw, test subject is trying it out tomorrow

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Got the final word back from the eye exam site.

Denied

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

ClearlyContacts.ca has had the 1st pair free promotion for awhile. Even without the promotions, there prices are really good. There located in British Columbia and a legit company.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast