+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/ref/1qst/1t5dfng

Cheap badass razors, and badass commercial. Nothing to lose on this, so going to try it when my membership kicks in (May)
    Im sick of spending $20 on straight razors anyways...
    Sorry for the bump to this thread. I signed up for this and just I got my first order in today. and Mike is right. The blades are not good; they're f**king great. I ordered the "Humble Twin" (double blade) and the shave feels just as good as my Gillette Fusion ProGlide, but waaaaay cheaper.

Sign up with tekki's referral link or mine and that person get a free month for each person that signs up.

My referral link
    https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/ref/2q4o/7gpb89

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Mine is supposed to arrive at the end of the month, the youtube reviews are solid on these. Good timing too... I'm about out, and don't want to spend another $16 on blades

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

How much is the shipping/handling?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

i see there's no cancellation fee, meaning i can just pay for a few months and be cool, lol. have you guys used the executive? i have an electric shaver since my skin is a bit sensitive, but i remember the proglide being quite the boss when i used those
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    idk for the 1$ ones, but the S&H is included on the price on the other 2

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Lol well you just selected the only one in Cream Soda's price range, but honestly, I just get a tiny mustache and a tiny bit of fuzz on my cheeks. Wouldn't need anything more. For my goatee, I just grab and pull it down as far as I can and clip them with scissors.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

yeah, look at the youtube reviews and the unboxing lol. this shit looks quite good, really. the thing that caught my attention the most was that everyone keeps saying that the handle is heavy, which is actually a great thing. its not cheap, good looking plastic like we're all used to (and still, i have no complaints about) and the executive got 6 damn blades. 6. if i had a firas beard, i'd be more tempted to get that one lol

I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    For the $1 option, you gotta pay a $2 S&H so it's $3/month for 5 sets of double blades.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Eww, $3 isn't that much but I kinda want to say fuck you to them just for the how misleading that shit is.

"Pay $1 a month, but oh yea, price triples when you add shipping and handling"

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Be grateful is not like ebay or amazon where they charge you $10 bucks for the s&h. Btw Soda, I bought my glasses from that one website and they sent me a coupon for another free pair in case you still need them.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Yea I'm actually fine with $3, just not the way they present it, lol. They draw you in with the dollar (hell even called dollarshaveclub), then triple that shit like bam.

Also, yea that'd be nice. I'd still need to get an eye exam but only reason I didn't get one was because the offer was over

foopy

Anyone else have a free glasses coupon? Kthxbai!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's still showing the "get your first pair free" coupon on the link provided, foopy. At least as far as I see. They're even offering free shipping on upgraded lenses.

Hmm so no one has had any issues with the free glasses shit? I might hit that up since I need a backup pair and fiance needs a new pair since hers broke and we've been using super glue on the frame.

Saw someone said that their eyes were so bad they couldn't get the glasses though, which probably cuts me out since w/o my glasses my vision is legally blind. I have those thin lenses right now and they are still a good 1/4 inch thick.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

going back to the dollar shave club blade. how do you guys pit them v.s say a safety blade? its almost the same price lol

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The free glasses thing is legit. My friend ordered them and ended up getting the "thinner" lenses because her eyes are horrible...like -5.75 or something. So she paid 30 bucks or so for the thin lenses, but otherwise were free.

ExcaliMod

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by dejet View Post
    going back to the dollar shave club blade. how do you guys pit them v.s say a safety blade? its almost the same price lol
    These are better then my Gillette fusions. Just got them to save. Work the same, better price.

HUGE PICS
    Spoiler: show

Ya get me more months prz!
    https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/ref/1qst/1t5dfng

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Anyone have any frame suggestions that work ok with headphones, or are ok for sitting at the computer? My current metal frames with the rubber nose thing leaves marks and gets sore after long use.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

thats the best one they offer right? lol im a little cheap(tho at $9 thats still cheaper then the average of 20/month I use to pay for 5 blades) ? I like the idea of the 2x blade one as you get 5x per month. a review said it best, at 5 per month its .60 a blade thats like the price of a safety blade.

ExcaliMod

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ya my fiance is probably going to go with that one, it really is the best deal. I went with the baller one and its pretty awesome... like really awesome. Really, I'm not saving THAT much (aside from the free month i got for someone signing up with my link) but I'm still saving, and getting a better razor.

Plus the handle isn't some cheap POS. Its just like any other metal handle you get from gillete.

Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    The free glasses thing is legit. My friend ordered them and ended up getting the "thinner" lenses because her eyes are horrible...like -5.75 or something. So she paid 30 bucks or so for the thin lenses, but otherwise were free.
    Awesome, I need to go get an exam since it's been awhile I think or I might have my script somewhere on my desk back home. If not, how much does a Walmart exam run and are they at all reliable? I remember going to them for contacts a long time ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast