Closed Thread
Page 2 of 229 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

in an effort to not bump the marvel thread, i come here to call grantlogan craycray for liking JRJ.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

tyven that is an awesome Batman avatar. can I buy it somewhere?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    Why have 8000 threads? DC is rarely talked about on the forum. There is no thread if someone wanted to ask a question about Image, Boom, Dark Horse, Aspen, etc. May as well just have one. It wouldn't be nearly as confusing as talking about Dexter, HIMYM, and Sherlock Holmes in one thread.
    Multiple threads are easier to search (by thread title), and follow (one topic of discussion). What's the advantage of a megathread other than constantly having it at the top of the usual churn of discussion that dies down and moves on to other subjects?

The Anti Miz

BG Level

tyven that is an awesome Batman avatar. can I buy it somewhere?
    yea. there are a whole bunch. I have batman and spidey. http://society6.com/artist/r0gue nice choice of sizes available as well.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thanks. Batman/Joker one is pretty awesome.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    in an effort to not bump the marvel thread, i come here to call grantlogan craycray for liking JRJ.
    JRJR has been a top tier artist since he penciled Uncanny X-Men in the 80's. That's final! And since it looks like you're temp-banned, I win!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Batman #5
    Spoiler: show
    FUCKING AMAZING

Birds of Prey #5
    Finding I care less and less about what is going on. Maybe cause it says or does nothing we didnt know last issue. Needs to progress forward

Uncanny X-Men #5
    As good as Kieron Gillen is on Journey Into Mystery, I don't like his other stuff. I really only bought this cause Psylocke was on the cover. That being said, it wasn't half bad. I wonder if they will try and hide X-Force still, or Scott and Co. will find out.

Generation Hope
    It isnt bad. I just don't care. Sebastian Shaw isn't going to stay a nice person. It would be boring if he were. So Zero is gonna go all evil now. At least Hope admits she controls everyone

New Mutants
    I think this was a good closer issue. I didn't really like the arc though. Strange to see Blink to go Westchester, she would have been a good member of the team. I still think her AoA version(with the long hair) looks better than the short haired version. Hopefully she will end up in a regular book though. <3 Blink

Thunderbolts
    More time travelling. This time the rogue 'Bolts are in the age of Camelot. Merlin is kind of a jerk, Man-Thing might be causing all their issues. Oh and the Black Knight! Thunderbolts is constantly decent, needs a really good few issues though and maybe something higher profile.

Venom
    Ties up the Jack O'Lantern stuff and leads into the Venom/X-23/Ghost Rider/Rulk crossover. Venom symbiote taking over and going crazy is always good too. Now we know why Toxin isnt in Carnage USA as well.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

New Mutants
    I think this was a good closer issue. I didn't really like the arc though. Strange to see Blink to go Westchester, she would have been a good member of the team. I still think her AoA version(with the long hair) looks better than the short haired version. Hopefully she will end up in a regular book though. <3 Blink
    They just need to bring back Exiles...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

New story in X-Force has me over the moon. Captain Britain, Otherworld, the Captain Britain Corps...all I need is Excalibur(we have Nightcrawler kind of-ish, just need Kitty, Megan & Rachel to show up). I'm convinced Remender grew up reading the same stuff I did. Speaking of Remender, Venom was amazing, I have never seen an incarnation of the symbiote so bad-ass. The 3 mouths and spikes...hnnggg.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    JRJR has been a top tier artist since he penciled Uncanny X-Men in the 80's. That's final! And since it looks like you're temp-banned, I win!
    DAMN YOUUUUUU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    New story in X-Force has me over the moon. Captain Britain, Otherworld, the Captain Britain Corps...all I need is Excalibur(we have Nightcrawler kind of-ish, just need Kitty, Megan & Rachel to show up). I'm convinced Remender grew up reading the same stuff I did. Speaking of Remender, Venom was amazing, I have never seen an incarnation of the symbiote so bad-ass. The 3 mouths and spikes...hnnggg.
    Totally not buying Jaime being rehabilitated. In fact, I'd say he is using his powers for his own gain.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Totally not buying Jaime being rehabilitated. In fact, I'd say he is using his powers for his own gain.
    It's been forever since I read Jamie in Excalibur, I never read the story was he was "rehabilitated". I wouldn't put it past him to be behind the assault on the Otherworld. Godammit I better see the Technet show up, Joyboy & Bodybag were awesome. Some other classics I want to see Remender's spin on are the Warwolves and Mojo & Spiral. References:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Rita_Wayword_(Earth-616)
    http://marvel.wikia.com/Mojo_(Mojoverse)
    http://marvel.wikia.com/Warwolves
    http://marvel.wikia.com/Technet

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also, the revival of Rob Liefeld's Image properties actually looks pretty good. I read Prophet #21 and it was fucking great. Science fiction excellence. Next to come out looks to be Glory, his Captain America/Wonder Woman hybrid character that was basically T&A with a sword in the 90's.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

New DC Logos:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1...o_versions.jpg

Is it just me, but on the bottom left, all I can think is:

"We used to be a comic book publisher, but then we took an arrow to the logo."

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

still not liking it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

to the average person they will not recognize that as being a DC logo... it's just trying way to hard

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I just can't see the D at all.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fox News in DC thinks DC new 52 is turning the youth into sex crazed, violent freaks of nature

I do enjoy they say that the books are teen/mature, then show the books to 10 year olds.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Fox News in DC thinks DC new 52 is turning the youth into sex crazed, violent freaks of nature

I do enjoy they say that the books are teen/mature, then show the books to 10 year olds.
    they were previewing this story all weekend and i would rage so hard

lol @ this stuff is inappropriate for children, so we showed it to children to see what they thought!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 229 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast