Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

A Little Help Please - I Can't Find The Sticky That Is Right The Fuck There

Hey guys, haven't played in forever but just watched the Tiamat solo in the media section and saw that it was done on a test server. I did a search of the forums but couldn't find what I was looking for. My question, how do you go about getting on this up and running? I'd love to jump on a test server and see how different the game is now and solo a few mobs. Thanks in advance.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

inb4 RQT

EDIT

ok, thats not very helpful. they're probably gonna lock this thread any minute. you'll find you get the best answers in the Random Question Thread. they don't like superfluous threads here....

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Opps. Thanks for the redirect. Sorry!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Relevant question, because I can't get an anwer on the official forums, but my version of the test server just auto crashes.

I set it up exactly to spec, ran program, then copy pasted the folders over, and yes I put them in correctly. The only thing I think I may've done wrong way I ran the setup.exe file from inside of winRar, instead of extracting to a folder. But afaik that shouldn't have done anything.

Finished redownloading said zip and am trying it all again from scratch, this time extracting the zip file to a folder first. We'll see if that fixes things.