• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

dont worry demos, i am looking forward to it

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Don't care who wins so long as it's a good game. But since Leroy already picked the Giants, outcome has been decided. Pats by a Gronk.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    dont worry demos, i am looking forward to it
    who the fuck doesn't watch the superbowl!?

Demosthenes11

I will post my Superbowl preview when I don't have some cunt asking me to explain to her what "reconciled" means. You people better be ready. It will be complete with HD photos

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    who the fuck doesn't watch the superbowl!?
    Liars

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I will post my Superbowl preview when I don't have some cunt asking me to explain to her what "reconciled" means. You people better be ready. It will be complete with HD photos
    You better spoiler tag any Gronk genitals you post.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

As much as I want to throw a fat ass superbowl party and wake up in a puddle of my own piss again, I have a Pysch exam on Monday that can't be made up

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    As much as I want to throw a fat ass superbowl party and wake up in a puddle of my own piss again, I have a Pysch exam on Monday that can't be made up
    that's the psych test: how many people will get so piss drunk the night before watching the superbowl that they are unable to perform on the exam the next day. classic psychology

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

PLEASE REFER TO WEEK 1 THREAD TO VIEW MY SUPERBOWL PICK

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Best part about the super bowl is that I get to make buffalo chicken dip this weekend and then pretend to serve it all whilst eating half of it on my own

Relic Shield
    BG Level

some major fair-weather faggotry going on in this thread if some of you won't even watch the SB against 2 pretty evenly matched teams, in a rematch of one of the best super bowls ever. Pretty sad some of you can't look past where a team plays to watch good football.
    The problem is that these are two very unlikable teams playing in a rematch that can't possibly be half as good as the first one was. Its like if Ali and Frazier decided to fight again when they were in their mid 40's, no one wants to see that shit.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Soa View Post
    The problem is that these are two very unlikable teams playing in a rematch that can't possibly be half as good as the first one was. Its like if Ali and Frazier decided to fight again when they were in their mid 40's, no one wants to see that shit.
    stay mad dream team faggot

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

This thread has gone to shit. People can't go two post without saying faggot this and faggot that. I miss the old days

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by Soa View Post
    Noones likes the pats because they are cheaters, and you don't really like the Giants because they are a division rival + they are going to the SB after losing to your team led by Vince Young this season. That said I agree with demos, who the fuck DOESN'T watch the Super Bowl as a football fan. "OMG THE TEAMS I PREFER TO WATCH AREN'T ON IT", guess what, only 2 teams a year get to the Super Bowl, chances are good your team is not one of them majority of the time. Unless you are a Browns/Bengals/etc fan in which case it is not your team all the time. Especially when the NFC has sent like what, 10 different teams the last 11 years?

This faggotry in this thread about people not watching a SB cause of the teams in it is pathetic. Big Ben is a fucking rapist and I still watched the Steelers/Cardinals and Steelers/Packers SB, suck it up and grow a pair.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    This thread has gone to shit. People can't go two post without saying faggot this and faggot that. I miss the old days
    Wouldn't be a problem if there weren't so many eagle faggots whining. I was going to make a serious post but then I read through their horseshit and said why bother

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

NFL Super Bowl XLVI: Cel /wrists for the second time in 5 years.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    This faggotry in this thread about people not watching a SB cause of the teams in it is pathetic. Big Ben is a fucking rapist and I still watched the Steelers/Cardinals and Steelers/Packers SB, suck it up and grow a pair.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Wouldn't be a problem if there weren't so many eagle faggots whining. I was going to make a serious post but then I read through their horseshit and said why bother
    lol

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

The only thing I'm worried about is the Patriot's game plan. If they go to the run early, and execute mis-direction, reverses, and/or use a hurry up offense, they could score points. The key for them is either establishing a run presence or letting Brady nickel and dime us to death and hoping their defense holds us to field goals. Brady played a really bad game against us earlier in the year and I don't think he'll have as much trouble finding his receivers in a dome. I'm not as scared of Gronkowski at all though. He's still a TE that needs time to get down field. The only time compareable guys like Witten or Vernon hurt us is when their QB gives them time to get open. Brady does not have the mobility of a romo or a.smith so I'm not too worried. They can try to hit their TE's in the flats, but if there's ONE THING our secondary does well, it's tackle. Like I said, Brady will be able to dink and dunk all he wants, but if we can sustain long drives, he'll have to resort to going down field and hanging in the pocket, which sets up a lot of opportunities for our nascar set to do work.

I honestly don't think their secondary has an answer for us and their run stopping isn't the greatest. I think this is the softest defense that Eli has gone up against all post season so if we keep the ball in our hands, and out of Brady's we can build and maintain a comfortable lead.

The Patriots have a lot more to worry about in this game which makes me wonder why they're the favorites.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    lol
    Skirkdawg you're the only one who keeps it real. the rest of these punanys are just hung up on being irrelevant

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    The only thing I'm worried about is the Patriot's game plan. If they go to the run early, and execute mis-direction, reverses, and/or use a hurry up offense, they could score points. The key for them is either establishing a run presence or letting Brady nickel and dime us to death and hoping their defense holds us to field goals. Brady played a really bad game against us earlier in the year and I don't think he'll have as much trouble finding his receivers in a dome. I'm not as scared of Gronkowski at all though. He's still a TE that needs time to get down field. The only time compareable guys like Witten or Vernon hurt us is when their QB gives them time to get open. Brady does not have the mobility of a romo or a.smith so I'm not too worried. They can try to hit their TE's in the flats, but if there's ONE THING our secondary does well, it's tackle. Like I said, Brady will be able to dink and dunk all he wants, but if we can sustain long drives, he'll have to resort to going down field and hanging in the pocket, which sets up a lot of opportunities for our nascar set to do work.

I honestly don't think their secondary has an answer for us and their run stopping isn't the greatest. I think this is the softest defense that Eli has gone up against all post season so if we keep the ball in our hands, and out of Brady's we can build and maintain a comfortable lead.

The Patriots have a lot more to worry about in this game which makes me wonder why they're the favorites.
    I love analysis from a fan that isn't a homer and actually uses their head. I applaud you, here's to a good game.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast