+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 85 125 133 134 135
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Pretty sure the gift boxes started with ftp with the associated quest changes. Initial one comes from story quest at tower base

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

done KN raid twice

Pretty sure once people get acquainted with the dungeon. This shit can be 10-15 manned. And Prepare for regent prices to plumet.. better off load everything asap imo
    Day 1: priest weapon, slayer body, plate gloves, cloth boots
    Day 2: Warrior swords, Lance, Plate boots, cloth hands

some tips

After flame AoE most of the time a double slam (ice/fire) debuff will be next move.
    Use the last hit of the ice aoe to change your debuff if you need to.
    When you see the animation of the ice aoe start up pop a warding scroll if your a mele trying to escape will help not get knocked over into the aoe eating extra hits.
    It can be zombied since there is no lock out currently so if you die you can just HP back to habere > teleport scroll back over> walk back in
    pretty sure the enrage that happens after the 15% 1 minute mark disappears after a while not sure how long.
    and @ the 15% mark there is an automatic fire burst AoE so play it safe. fire AoE pillars hit

He is squishy as hell, I hit 1.1mill crit with my VM sorc which im sure could have been more. So be careful going balls to the walls out on dps if your able to through the lag. Its very easy to shift hate on yourself and get jumped on. Lancers are swapping hate back and forth and it will be very easy to steal hate during the transition.

10 man is stupid easy like KN normal mode with a bit more hp.

Hardest part of this dungeon imo is the small circle AoE
    when it appears on you count the 9 flashes then use an invincibility frame move to avoid the dmg. "Backstep,death from above, dodge" all work. The dmg hits on the 10th tick and 1shots. The hardest part of this is actually counting the first flash as a "tick" and dodging at the correct moment

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Is there any decent guilds around on TR for pve/pvp and learning dungeons etc, playtime is somewhat limited between work, baby otw and so on. Last guild my wife and I tried had the leaders calling some friends retards when they failed mc during training runs so we opted out.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

This run was pretty sloppy; we've had better, but it was the first one I remembered to record. Also gonna try to talk Black (Terarist gm) into doing it with two lancers instead of three, cause three isn't really necessary, and actually opens up the potential for hate swaps to the DPS a lot more.

Anyone have a Midnight Malliou Elin swimsuit they want to sell on Tempest Reach? People selling on broker are never on for me to price negotiate with.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

-

wtb good location to farm these stupid letter boxes D:, yet to see any in Fyrmount, saw a few near Habere and got the letter T so far.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Server transfer is open. I am in AV and plan to transfer to MTs. Anyone with a guild on MTs?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Thanks for the reminder, Iku. They said all the cooldowns are reset for now, but is there a cooldown for after you transfer now?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    Thanks for the reminder, Iku. They said all the cooldowns are reset for now, but is there a cooldown for after you transfer now?
    I think it is one time free transfer. Once you transfered, you would have a 5 days cooldown.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm all for the play what you enjoy but being from oz I tend to average 300-380 ping most times on Tera and find it makes tanking certain things on lancer a chore since block lags a lot. I currently have 60 lancer, warrior, slayer, zerk and archer. Given my ping what class would you all recommend I concentrate on for gearing and focus for endgame dungeons/raids

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Keshad View Post
    I'm all for the play what you enjoy but being from oz I tend to average 300-380 ping most times on Tera and find it makes tanking certain things on lancer a chore since block lags a lot. I currently have 60 lancer, warrior, slayer, zerk and archer. Given my ping what class would you all recommend I concentrate on for gearing and focus for endgame dungeons/raids
    archer or zerker

Cuz if your block lags on zerker (your death wont wipe entire groups)

Archers are out of the way 90% of the time.

And gl with that shit in Kelsaik 20. i have 10-20 FPS at any given time during KSXX mix that with 300+ ping = death from every fire aoe lol