Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Usually takes a good few months for any sort of reliable database to pop up. Something like ZAM isn't possible without access to certain metrics, it'd all have to be user created.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Inven and TIG if you trust google translate. Used it them exclusively for the entire year I was in KTERA.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    ah yeah, I watched a orb heal, it ticks for about 330hp per 1 sec for 5 sec). WHile fighting Lv 38 Bams outside the dark cathedral, was eating that stuff up like candy, got crit for 8,700HP through axe block ... scary O_o
    I tested mine last night I got ticks that were 505hp. I wish I could remember how much my Titanic Favor did but I think its around 2300-2500. Still priests at 32 can heal for like 5k+ in a single burst but they have to be relatively close to the person they're healing I suppose thats a slight drawback when that person is probably running about trying to avoid damage.

Those crits are none the less very scary.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Has anyone seen any word from EM about multiple spec pages? Would love to have some PVP specs as well as full support and soloing specs but going to velika each time and paying to swap glyphs is just shitty ;(

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    Has anyone seen any word from EM about multiple spec pages? Would love to have some PVP specs as well as full support and soloing specs but going to velika each time and paying to swap glyphs is just shitty ;(
    Setata cracked open a fortune egg and got 2 glyph reset papers to carry around. I was duly impressed.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

Quote Originally Posted by Artemicon View Post
    I tested mine last night I got ticks that were 505hp. I wish I could remember how much my Titanic Favor did but I think its around 2300-2500. Still priests at 32 can heal for like 5k+ in a single burst but they have to be relatively close to the person they're healing I suppose thats a slight drawback when that person is probably running about trying to avoid damage.

Those crits are none the less very scary.
    My titanic favor was healing 2779-2950 for OBT. Nowhere near as potent as priest but gets the job done.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

When you pre-order from En Masse, it gives you the option to pick multi-month subscriptions at discount prices. Is there such an option if my pre-order came from elsewhere?

EDIT: Decided to contact support chat, the option will be available when the "Manage Subscription" feature is updated

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Usually takes a good few months for any sort of reliable database to pop up. Something like ZAM isn't possible without access to certain metrics, it'd all have to be user created.
    Game's been out for a year, so really it's just a matter of translation and identifying particular version changes at this point.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Quote Originally Posted by Eddard View Post
    My titanic favor was healing 2779-2950 for OBT. Nowhere near as potent as priest but gets the job done.
    I'm curious how you got yours that high. I'm assuming through gear, I never really payed attention to how much it healed on different people because I thought I remember seeing there are stats on armor for lancers that increase healing taken. so naturally you would heal higher on them but I dont think I seen anything higher than 2700 but like I said never really payed attention, I'll have to look over some of my recordings.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

My base was around 2770. Only buff I had was the 9.1% increase on my gold scepter. Only time it went past that was when people had armor on that gave them the restoration increase from healing.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Further investigation of my recordings revealed that my healing base was 2729. Dunno why I thought it was lower.

How does the re-entry timer on instanced dungeons work?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Frostmourne

It starts the timer from when you enter the dungeon and I believe SM is 45 Minutes not too sure about the other dungeons.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

The timer starts as soon as you enter the instance. For Sinestral Manor, the timer is 1 hour from when you enter. If you do a speed run you should be left with around 40 minutes left where you have to spend time doing something else until you can go back in and reclear. I believe the looking for dungeon thing is only a 30minute cooldown from entry for Sinestral Manor.

Also, it's a personal timer. If one person enters, and another is late to arrive and enters 10 minutes late, the first person who entered will be at 50 minutes left while the late one will have a fresh 60 minute timer.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

It actually starts when you first kill an enemy. At least from what I noticed.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lilura Sainik
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    It actually starts when you first kill an enemy. At least from what I noticed.
    Don't even have to kill. Just have to hit or get hit. But yes, the timer does not start until an action against a mob or you is committed. Noticed this during OB, whereas previously it seemed to just start. Perhaps this is a way to keep timers the same? I don't know. Also, SM is definitely an hour, but I heard if you use the automated party thing, it reduces the timer... not sure.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Oh, I guess that makes sense. I just never really checked while fighting things. lol

No idea if there was a timer using the dungeon finder, we could have been really unlucky finding a tank when using it or it wasn't allowed to give us a group while our timer wasn't up. Not sure since I really didn't even find out about the timers until I was 32 just making groups for SM. >.>

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Then that has been changed since CBT. I remember entering while waiting for others to get off cool down and I was always ahead on my cool down because of it. Just assumed it was the same for OB as I never really checked it.

I do know that the looking for dungeon thing is on a reduced timer, though.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lilura Sainik
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Xiani View Post
    Then that has been changed since CBT. I remember entering while waiting for others to get off cool down and I was always ahead on my cool down because of it. Just assumed it was the same for OB as I never really checked it.
    Oh, it was absolutely changed between CBT and OBT. I thought the exact same thing. My static even entered while waiting for an afk specifically to get the timer rolling. This was when we noticed that the timer in our profile wasn't running. We remembered seeing a message when we started running for the ladder earlier (SM), so played a hunch and sure enough, the timer started both when hit by a mob and when hitting a mob on the run (tried each method once on two different runs). I suppose it's at least nice to keep everyone on the same timer (for the most part).

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Your avatar makes me want reading glasses for my toon.