BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I don't think I saw it mentioned before, so it's probably worth mentioning - I'm fairly certain Embrava is an undispellable buff. We got Reprobation-ed by one of the Flayer NMs (the move that dispels everything, even food), and it didn't take Embrava off. Took off all other buffs, including body boost, etc.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, it is undispellable.

Also, I'd encourage you to keep trying at NI. The group I went with got a lot better as time went on even though we figured we were hot-shot NI pros from the start. We won our last 6 or 7 runs consecutively regardless of multiple DCs (including an immediate code floor of course) and the various stupid challenges NI is famous for.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Yeah, it is undispellable.

Also, I'd encourage you to keep trying at NI. The group I went with got a lot better as time went on even though we figured we were hot-shot NI pros from the start. We won our last 6 or 7 runs consecutively regardless of multiple DCs (including an immediate code floor of course) and the various stupid challenges NI is famous for.
    yup same here, practice makes perfect. Until you get 2 > 3 > 2 > 2 > 4 jumps then nothing is going to save you that run lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Limlight View Post
    yup same here, practice makes perfect. Until you get 2 > 3 > 2 > 2 > 4 jumps then nothing is going to save you that run lol
    Actually we got something like that and still won. Around 50->100 it changed to 8>9>9>8>9

We also once got to 90 with 10 min left and we got 90>92>95>97>99>100 with 2 lamps floor with 5 lamps on each. Won with 3 min left but was still retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    Actually we got something like that and still won. Around 50->100 it changed to 8>9>9>8>9

We also once got to 90 with 10 min left and we got 90>92>95>97>99>100 with 2 lamps floor with 5 lamps on each. Won with 3 min left but was still retarded.
    That's almost exactly what just happened to us on our last run. First three jumps were all 9 > 9 > 9 > then still high like 7 > 8... After 60, fucking 3/5 jumps nonstop. Won with 30 seconds left. Was retarded.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Also, I'd encourage you to keep trying at NI. The group I went with got a lot better as time went on...
    Yeah I haven't stopped, just not using all my tags consistently anymore. Been wasting time on other things like an Apamajas II for Stun. We're seeing improvement also, albeit starting from a different baseline. At least I can see the light now to some extent.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Had the code lamp thingy again floor 5 everyone hit it ..

Is NI programmed to constantly fuck people with bad floor jumps? All I see are 2-4 jumps and other numbers rarely. We end up getting 3.9-4.3 floor averages each time with 18-21 clears. Tonight we nearly cleared 18(Floor 90), 21(Floor 83), 17(Floor 81, huge fucking lamp floor), 17(Floor 88, lots of avoid discoveries with 3+ gears in 1 room). Bet if we all flee hacked we'd clear like 25 floors and still not make it. Man, I still don't fucking get it.

Edit: And this isn't just today, past few runs have been shitty floors

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

random shit is random

i would say the winning % for not using flee hack is still 25% at most no matter what

Lamp IDs have been changed in Nyzul. Not sure if the same order persists, might need some checking (meaning old dat edits/programs wont work).

Just hoping they're not dynamically assigning order server side.

and the traveler
    BG Level

well in looking through POLutils, there are still only 5 lamps (i had to re-edit), but a shit ton of things called dummy3, dummy7 etc. not sure if related or if those existed prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazusu View Post

Just hoping they're not dynamically assigning order server side.
    Oh god. Fuck you SE, fuck you. We can barely reach 100 as it is, seriously, lamps are fucking bullshit. Fuck server side shit, fuck you se. Not enough fucks in this post, so hey SE? Fuck. You.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    Oh god. Fuck you SE, fuck you. We can barely reach 100 as it is, seriously, lamps are fucking bullshit. Fuck server side shit, fuck you se. Not enough fucks in this post, so hey SE? Fuck. You.
    You need to calm the fuck down you silly twat.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

So, even if you re-edit the lamp names in the dat, it's no longer always the same order? Is this confirmed?

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

To quote from a similar situation everyone calm the fuck down till we know for sure.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    Speak for yourself; not everyone has trouble hitting 100 I know you're a crazy bitch and all, but you might wanna hold off on flipping shit about it until it's actually determined what the changes are, but I'd laugh my ass off if groups like yours can't hit 100 with them now.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Speak for yourself; not everyone has trouble hitting 100 I know you're a crazy bitch and all, but you might wanna hold off on flipping shit about it until it's actually determined what the changes are, but I'd laugh my ass off if groups like yours can't hit 100 with them now.
    +1, can't really get upset until everything is tested and what not

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A friend is working on resolving the situation, but it looks like SE has taken steps to prevent the manipulation of the lamp .dats at least. All of the "Dummy" files are indeed for the lamps. We are gonna be trying this out later tonight. I'll let you guys know how gay it is.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    i dont get the point of the personal attacks , and we went 3/4 last run set dio so stop being a pompous ass "groups like yours" is everyone because no one has a 100% clear rate. unless of course your implying you did 4/4 every singe run with no tools or mods at which point i will recognize your massive epeen.

+1 George, +1 it up. Thanks for the testing guys, I appreciate it.