+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

My main was an Assassin on retail, liked the fast combat but hated it in PvP and wasn't very hard to die in combat to even quest mobs cause of their shitty defense. How is Chanter now? is it a requested class in PvE?

My update is taking fucking ages, been going for about 3 hours and only at 35%.... is there a way I can download this F2P Aion quicker?

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Haha, so apparently the free trial that was supposed to be available up to level 40, with no play restrictions, is CHOCK FULL OF "EM. Hilarious stuff, like being unable to use the warehouse. And this is supposedly all from Korea, so they have to beseech the mighty overlords to fix it. Which pretty much never happens. Welp!

[e] Pretty much encapsulates the primary problem with Aion. I actually believe the NCwest team does try, but they're crippled by the need to pass everything through, and get everything done by, NC-KR.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Glad is ridiculously faceroll if you can gear it up. I have been told that Chanters are going to vicious in 3.0 and they are probably the least played class in the game. They are amazing PVE and get invites pretty much whenever they want. Chanters at at a marked disadvantage for PVP even geared out, but I was told it would be different in 3.0. As it stands we don't really heal enough or produce enough damage to really strike fear into similarly geared classes. I don't know if it's true or if my NC Soft friends are just trying to get me back on chanter for them.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post
    My main was an Assassin on retail, liked the fast combat but hated it in PvP and wasn't very hard to die in combat to even quest mobs cause of their shitty defense. How is Chanter now? is it a requested class in PvE?

My update is taking fucking ages, been going for about 3 hours and only at 35%.... is there a way I can download this F2P Aion quicker?
    My speed was shit all day when I did it from 50-200 k and finally around maybe 11PM EST or later it picked up to a meg and stayed there. Maybe coincidence but suspicious nonetheless.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Decided to kill time while waiting for GW2, levels seem to go by quicker than I remember from initial release.
    Spoiler: show

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Gf and I started new elyos on israphel. We logged off around level 11 tonight. I miss my pretty black wings.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    Gf and I started new elyos on israphel. We logged off around level 11 tonight. I miss my pretty black wings.
    In every game I've played since Aion I always try to glide when running downhill. >< /nostalgia

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

God damn... missed claiming a years worth of veteran rewards by one day. They sure didn't give returning players much of a window to claim those.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post
    God damn... missed claiming a years worth of veteran rewards by one day. They sure didn't give returning players much of a window to claim those.
    Same here.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Ugh, level 15 and i've pretty much lost all motivation to keep going.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Any other BG'ers on Israphel? Still have my 55 Glad, but my Legion is gone. Just started a ranger to help me re-learn the game. Wondering if anyone has a half decent legion anymore.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

GF and I are elyos on Israphel. We're 12 at the moment. My 50 asmodian glad is on Zikel.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Elyos here also. On Ananagnava, 17 ranger atm if you need to team up for anything.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Also an elyos on Israphael. My sin is 45 and my glad is 47 but my play time is pretty miniscule atm

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

My character is Eanae (duh) if anyone wants to add me.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

They actually warned you for quite some time. You could claim those rewards without an active account. I claimed all my rewards on all my inactive characters a week ago, just in case I decide to play again. I just am not sure I wish to go back. Especially with other MMO options coming down the line. That being said, Aion is still fresh in my mind as I quit the last time only back in December.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Without veterans rewards, what are the wing options?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xalien Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Most new accounts can grab a pair of decent wings from Fragment of Memory 3 @ Azoturan Fortress. The quest can be done with good party sometime after level 40. They will last you until 50-55 and you can work towards the PvP wings. Stormwing wings are good too and they pretty much drop all the time from him on Hard Mode. If you didn't pre-order the game you can buy similar level 30 wings from a vendor in the capital city. The vendor sells level 30/40/50 Blue and Gold wings at varying prices ranging from 1million kinah to 90 million if I remember correctly.

NCWest would be retarded to not offer wing options on their f2p store. Besides pvp wings, the stats have never been game breaking.
    Heres a link to a guide of currently obtainable wings inside the game. The Lucky wings...which look like fairy wings are also available but a very rare drop. They were a vet reward up until recently. The guide itself is a bit outdated and does not include the new wing reward from Fragment of Memory 3 (Azoturan Fortress). I don't know the name of the Asmodian equivalent but Fragment of Memory 3 is the final Elysean Abyss Campaign quest for reference.
    http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Wing+Feathers

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

They actually warned you for quite some time.
    Meh... Haven't been keeping track of this game too much since I quit a year ago. An e-mail from ncsoft would have been nice.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Meh... Haven't been keeping track of this game too much since I quit a year ago. An e-mail from ncsoft would have been nice.
    They have been dropping emails about it..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast