Page 2 of 295 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...ombine-manning

Chiefs coach indicates interest in Manning

INDIANAPOLIS (AP)—Kansas City coach Romeo Crennel says his team would consider signing Peyton Manning—if the four-time league MVP becomes a free agent.

Crennel made the comment Saturday at the NFL’s annual scouting combine in Indianapolis.

Manning’s future has been a hot topic around the city for months, and with the likelihood the Colts will not pay a $28 million bonus by March 8 to keep the four-time league MVP in Indy many are wondering where he will land.

Most team officials and coaches have been wary of discussing Manning for fear of violating the NFL’s tampering rules. But when asked whether the Chiefs would pursue Manning, Crennel said: “With a talent like that, I would be crazy not to consider it if he were available.
    Hey Romeo, do you want Manning?

http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/ph...cfb3_large.jpg

Hey Peyton, do you want to go to Kansas City?

http://i54.tinypic.com/c1fy8.gif

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

49ers plan to use their franchise tag on safety Dashon Goldson. Franchise tag for a safety is $6.2 million.

Cardinals will use their franchise tag on DE Calais Campbell if the two sides cannot work out the new contract they have been discussing.

Patriots are likely to place their franchise tag wide receiver Wes Welker. Franchise WR tag is $9.5 million.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Rg3 just ran a 4.38 40 god damn.

Banned.

BG Level

Awesum thread. lmfao at Miami picture.

Alex Smith > Breesus.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

sanu from RUTGERS runs a 4.65 40

and just like that, he is no longer a borderline first rounder :<

A Magic Ham Sandwich
    BG Level

Good choice with the franchise on dashon nigson.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Someone just tell me how Kalil does, I wanna know the future of my franchise.
    think i saw he ran like the 3rd best OL 40

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

must buy under armour...

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I thought the Vikings were actively searching to trade the 3rd overall pick?

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ossible-trade/

Vikings angling to get everything they can for potential trade

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 25, 2012, 1:44 PM EST
    http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.word...an21.jpg?w=157 APThe Vikings are in an enviable spot with the No. 3 overall pick in the draft.
    They will likely be able to draft the best non-quarterback in the draft like left tackle Matt Kalil. Or they could auction off the pick if Robert Griffin III falls past the Rams. New Vikings G.M. Rick Spielman sounds intrigued about making a big trade that could set up his franchise during a rebuilding time.
    “You want to get everything you can this year,” Spielman told Jeremy Fowler of the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
    The Vikings would love to get a bounty like the Browns did last season when Atlanta traded up with Cleveland. I spoke to Spielman on NBC SportsTalk Thursday and he expected a lot of potential moves at the top of the draft.
    “With the new CBA in place and the money not as significant before this new CBA came in, there will be a lot of activity I believe in those first five picks,” Spielman said.

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They'll definitely trade the pick if RG3 falls past #2. In other words, they're drafting Kalil. One of Washington or Cleveland will be stupid enough to trade three drafts to St. Louis for Griffin.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

He has looked excellent. Everything I have read said the Vikings would be crazy not to take him if available.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Philly radio yesterday would not stop talking about andy reid meeting with RG3, and thinking the eagles will trade desean jax and picks to get st.louis's spot.

Every time I was browsing radio stations at work and landed on that one, they were talking about, for at least 6 hours.

If only he wasn't built like Michael Vick I might care.
    They were saying with how Vicks career went (non dog-fighting) the injuries fragile-ness etc etc that he is the next generations vick that has learned from the previous one and will not make the same mistakes with his body etc.

Did anyone else see how comparable some of Lucks event #'s were compared to Cam's?

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    They'll definitely trade the pick if RG3 falls past #2. In other words, they're drafting Kalil. One of Washington or Cleveland will be stupid enough to trade three drafts to St. Louis for Griffin.
    RGIII gonna be a beast* brah

*barring injury

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    RGIII gonna be a beast* brah

*barring injury
    What worries me is everyone is drinking the Kool-Aid, considering some are wondering if he'll be better than Luck. Seriously, everyone in the press loves him, pretty sure Peter King jacked off after his interview. I know the tape is good and he's got no character issues. But Cleveland has so many holes, I'd hate to lose both 1st rounders and another pick down the road for him.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

RG3's 40 time stood out to me but I want to see how legit his arm is first.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    What worries me is everyone is drinking the Kool-Aid, considering some are wondering if he'll be better than Luck. Seriously, everyone in the press loves him, pretty sure Peter King jacked off after his interview. I know the tape is good and he's got no character issues. But Cleveland has so many holes, I'd hate to lose both 1st rounders and another pick down the road for him.
    Calling him a better prospect than Luck is stupid. Don't you think it would be worth it to give up those picks if he can have a Cam Newton type impact?

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    RG3's 40 time stood out to me but I want to see how legit his arm is first.
    Did you see any Baylor games this year? Dude can really throw downfield.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

RGIII is a lot smarter than people give him credit for, I think he's going to be a good QB. He is already light years ahead in terms of the mental game as Vick was when he came out and light years ahead of Cam Newton when he came out. I watched several of his games this year and he was manipulating coverages with his eyes and throwing strikes deep down the field, he has one of the best deep balls i've ever seen.

GATTACA!

BG Level

The 40 isn't really that important, it just shows how good of an athlete he is. He shouldn't be scrambling as much as Cam though because he has an injury history and isn't as built as Cam.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender View Post
    RGIII is a lot smarter than people give him credit for, I think he's going to be a good QB. He is already light years ahead in terms of the mental game as Vick was when he came out and light years ahead of Cam Newton when he came out. I watched several of his games this year and he was manipulating coverages with his eyes and throwing strikes deep down the field, he has one of the best deep balls i've ever seen.
    Agreed on all counts, although I don't know how you can really say he is light years ahead of Cam when Cam just torched everybody from Week 1.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 295 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast