+ Reply to Thread
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

WTS:Vita/Blizzcon2010 pet/Blizzcon2010 statue

PS Vita:

Wifi model, 16gig card, Hard case $275 with free shipping OBO

Pics:

Spoiler: show

Deathling Statue from Blizzcon 2010
    Never taken out of box.

$40 + shipping OBO.

Deathy WoW Pet from Blizzcon 2010
    We have 2 cards never been used.
    [edit]One has been sold, still have one left

$40 Each OBO. Will PM the code through BG if requested, and willing to snail mail the card for free if you want it.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Lowered prices a bit. Pm if interested.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Updated: selling our Vita. Will add in pictures tonight.

I might be interested in the Nook but I highly doubt it. Would be two weeks before I know for sure. Sell if you can and I'll let you know asap. I was seriously considering a book-reader to replace my fucking large ass real book collection.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

How does that nook compare to the kindle fire?

The Nook tablet is the Kindle Fire competitor. The Nook color is the previous generation tablet so it's a bit slower.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I got a Pm from someone yesterday who might be buying the nook so that's on hold. I'll let you know if that ends up not happening.

Vita pics have been posted. There are some fingerprint marks, but it has a screen protector so those are easy to remove. Comes with the case/memorycard/charger.

pink laser pointer not included as the cats would kill me :3

nevermind,,

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by happydude View Post
    why is the vita more expensive than a brand new vita?
    because it includes the case and memory card which a new vita doesn't (case was $30 memory card was $60)

Fuck, I have to stop looking at this because the more I do, the more I want it. (PAX is the end of this month and I can't spend any money at the moment, so yes sell still if you can, but I'll keep checking back regularly if I can get it. Hell, if I make enough tonight at work....)

That being said: Questions about said nook!

1 Does it come with anything on it? Is your information on it/need to be erased? How do I buy books on it? Could I buy books form Books a Million on it? (I ask cause I have a giftcard) (I know nothing about these things, please forgive me!) Is it touchscreen? Backlight?

2 In the off chance I could pay tonight (theoretically) would you be able to get it to me before Wednesday of next week and how much would that cost as well?

edit 3:

Can I download things and put them on there? Like, if I find a pdf of a book that is NOT able to buy as an ebook could I put it on there to read? Sounds weird, but like I LOVE the Animorphs series, but I highly doubt they are ebooks. But I'm sure someone has typed them up/online somewhere. Can do that?

Also, I'm not firmware savvy sooooo would I be ok with what you put on there?

Sorry for so many questions, I am *very* interested, I just am really poor right now.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Nook sold. Lowered the price a little on the vita. Will now come with free shipping as well.