Fenrir

PM sent

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Yep. Need your E-mail address, though. Feel free to PM it if you don't want it posted for the world to see.

Edit: lol, distracted posting.

Aligatorcorn / Whisperwind

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Edit: sent

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

So i sent a ticket 2 days ago because i couldn't use a scroll of resurrection since i got a free 7 day promotion activated after march 4th, Blizzard answered me today and said they will let me use a Scroll :D, can anyone send me one?, i will subscribe regardless but i want to get use of the free lvl 80. Post here and i will pm you my mail/faction/server/etc.

Thanks!!!

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I can do it

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Sent you a pm!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

For anyone curious this is the ticket i opened and answer i got from Sardynique Customer Service Representative (in case you know someone with a similar problem)

I want to use a scroll of resurrection, last time i paid for subscription was 03/10/2011.

I want to use a scroll of resurrection, last time i paid for subscription was 03/10/2011, i used 2 seven day free time reactivations, last one was 03/05/2012 which i barely logged on, mostly i want the possibility of being able to get a lvl 80 character. Since i am going to reactivate my account in next few days.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Greetings,

We can still get this corrected for you. First you'll need to have a friend that plays the game send you a scroll of resurrection invite. If your friend needs instructions on how to send one, please direct them to http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/sor-walkthrough

Once that has been sent, just reply to this ticket and let us know how you would like to claim your Scroll of Resurrection rewards. If you are looking to boost an existing character to level 80, please let us know the following;

Name of the character and the server they are on.
    What spec you would like the character to have. (If they are a druid, please specify either cat or bear.)
    If you need the character transferred and/or faction changed. If so, please specify the server and faction you need them moved to.

If you only need an existing character server and/or faction changed, please let us know which character you need moved and where they need to go. Be advised that you are unable to split the Scroll benefits between characters. So if you choose to boost a character, you can only faction/server transfer that character. And if you faction/server transfer an existing character, you are unable to boost a different character to level 80.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please use the 'I still have a problem' button to continue this conversation. If everything is ok, though, the 'Mark as resolved' button will close out your ticket. Thank you.

Stuart D.
    Game Master Sardynique
    Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    www.blizzard.com/support

Ok a friend sent me the scroll of resurrection but still i get this message when i check invitations under scroll of resurrection section:

This account is not eligible to use a Scroll of Resurrection.
    This World of Warcraft account either does not meet the qualifications to use a Scroll of Resurrection, or you may have already accepted a Scroll of Resurrection in the past. See the FAQ for eligibility details.

Character i want to boost to 80 is my Paladin Holy Spec Mugekuge in US Gorgonnash Server.

Thanks!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

If anyone is still offering, I would like one as well. I'm in NA region. Just let me know which server and which alliance. Thanks

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

They whispered me as well Muge. Gonna wait till Panda time to cash in on my mount though.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by stormos10 View Post
    If anyone is still offering, I would like one as well. I'm in NA region. Just let me know which server and which alliance. Thanks
    pm me your email and I'll get you one sent

I'm still looking for someone who needs a scroll so I can snag the mount, PM me if you need one and ill hop on it.

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah, same, haven't been able to get anyone yet

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm about to bring back my accounts, so I'll be looking for a SoR on the first account I bring back. I know it is a longshot (especially when I likely won't want to wait too long) but if anyone is on smolderthorn horde, I'd love a SoR there so I can get an extra class up to 80 on my main account.

If not, I'd likely take one for alliance on just about any server just to have a high level on the side I haven't played much.

Ridill
    BG Level

as far as I know what server/faction you get it from doesn't matter, I could be wrong tho

if you don't get one soon I'll do it for ya if needed, but I got one so I'll let somebody else get it if they still need

If Plow finally got his look me up Ryany, I still need someone and i'll toss you a SoR. Just PM me if you find you need one

New Merits
    BG Level

Anyone have a SoR for the deathwing server? looking to reactivate my account and get a Human Paladin goin!

Ridill
    BG Level

Server doesn't matter, pm me your email and I'll get ya one though, the guy I had never did pay for a month lol.

I think Plow directed me here, and I could use one. ^^ I am US server!