+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I'm ready for the Cell jr. being Cell's/Goku's children innuendos lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This episode had too many amazing lines to quote, though if I had to choose one it would be Master Roshi's.

Fuck I let out a loud laugh for that.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Good chance the next episode will be a 30+ minute finale. Finale of season 1 (Vegeta Fight) was episode 10. Finale of season 2 (starts when Goku goes SS1 against Freeza) was Episode 30. Next episode is #60.

Shit, if they follow this pattern, they could finish the Buu arc and all of DBZ on episode 100 lol.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Nah I don't think they finish on #60. There's too much to fit in.. but then again, they covered a lot of ground with this episode so maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Nah I don't think they finish on #60. There's too much to fit in.. but then again, they covered a lot of ground with this episode so maybe.
    They basically skipped gohan fighting...at all... lol.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

If this is the ender. It'll probably have Cell bitching about how such a shitty child Gohan is. Gohan will tell him about the whole "Don't push, you don't want to see what i can do". More yelling at Goku for putting Goku in the ring.

I think the Line of "GOHANS NOT YOU, GOKU, HE'S NOT A FIGHTER" NEEDS OT BE SAID.

Then, Cell Jrs come out, more beatings.

Gohan gets pushed

Wrecks shit.

I can see it happening if its a good 30-40 minute episode. Theres some scenes that need to be in there. And let's not forget, Cell coming back at full strength after he explodes.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Honestly the way they move they can probably cover Gohan going SSJ2 + wrecking Cell in 10-12 minutes, the rest of it can be Cell's return and final defeat. Amazing to think we're only on episode 59 and they've covered all of this and I don't feel like I missed anything from the actual series.

Watched the stream where they debuted the episode and they had some Q and A as well as their own commentary. Kaiser was really happy that the chat basically got flooded with "Yeah Fuck Goku" for a while haha.

Apparently Lani really wanted 60 to be the season finale but he said then the episdode would be 3 hours long so we probably have a good number left. They said the next episode will be shorter, but the pay off is after will be a lot of shit.

They revealed name of the next episode too.

Spoiler: show
    Gohan or go home.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Haha, Suppose I should have just watched the stream.

I'm never punctual enough to catch them live lol you can go to their Twitch channel and watch past broadcasts.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Honestly the way they move they can probably cover Gohan going SSJ2 + wrecking Cell in 10-12 minutes, the rest of it can be Cell's return and final defeat. Amazing to think we're only on episode 59 and they've covered all of this and I don't feel like I missed anything from the actual series.
    Can't wait for the inevitable DODGE bit when Gohan gets his arm blasted lol.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Calling it now, Cell is gonna have a Worthless Dad moment via Goku DNA and that's going to trigger level 2.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

YT back at it's rando blocking spree again. If you were gonna watch it on YT later then catch it on their site instead

http://teamfourstar.com/dragon-ball-...the-hard-cell/

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Not DBZ-A related but still TFS related that took me by surprised when I saw it on their twitter

http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news/...abylon/.120065

The DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Hells will feature the original Japanese audio with an all-new subtitle translation. Discotek is collaborating with Team Four Star and Sound Cadence Studios on an English dub for the anime.

Yoshiki Yamakawa and Madhouse's 2008 Hells anime film adapts Sin'Ichi Hiromoto's Hells Angels manga. The "dark fantasy that is full of cynical gags" follows a girl's journey to hell and back.

The anime was first screened theatrically under the original manga's name in 2008. TC Entertainment released the film on Blu-ray Disc in Japan with English subtitles and under the title Hells in August 2012.

They were just talking about how they have some big news they couldn't really discuss yet and while not bad would change a few things on Friday's casual stream on Twitch.. Not surprised if this is it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Yeah just saw that... /fuuck.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fuckin Grant.
    #fuckgrant

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm curious what this secret thing is. Well as long as we still get our Hellsing Halloween

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I want to say strict rules with some profession dubbing they've been doing but he said "Personal" Which is more likely to one of the married ones is going through a horrible divorce, or some bad health issue and they don't want pity

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag