BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

only took 4 years, i feel at this rate thye just try to make publicity

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

4? Didn't the last one come out a year ago?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I'd catch it.

Get the feeling this is either not going to be a summer release or not going to be 3 consecutive weekends.
    Maybe one, maybe the other, probably not both anymore.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    Yeah they had a few episodes last year. And this one is going to be 90ish minutes in whole.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    I exagerated just meaning that they took forever

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Thread kaiser put out about everything that's been going on since last year
    https://twitter.com/KaiserNeko/statu...78700217729025

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I feel many things from this.

1. Youtube has fucked too many creators and it can suck a bag of dicks. It's time for the rise of a new platform.

2. I feel really bad for these guys considering how hard they work, to think that they've had such an uphill battle on all fronts despite being recognized by so many fans and industry people. I wonder if their original projects will ever be as popular as DBZA and hope they can find success without having to do parodies cause they're seriously talented dudes.

3. I can't wait until Twitter phases out of popularity so people who have important things to say that are over 200 characters long can say them in format that makes more sense for longform posting.

4. Does this mean they're quitting Hellsing without finishing it? I'm quite...fond of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post

4. Does this mean they're quitting Hellsing without finishing it? I'm quite...fond of it.
    I think he just means they are almost done with it. They only have one more to go, two max, not that they are canceling it.

If they can at least finish HSA and FF7 disc 1 I'll be happy, after that it's w/e but considering how many hours of free entertainment they've provided I can't complain.

Youtube as a platform does suck for anything even slightly creative. I'd be all for them moving to another platform no matter what content because youtube is basically just shitty internet TV now.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There were a lot of careful, non-specific implications though.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserNeko
    ...if that hiatus *had never happened*, then DBZA would have 100% been cancelled after Cell.
    So it's not ending after Cell(?)

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserNeko
    ...our goals for this company are to grow and expand, and create what's in our hearts.

[...]

I want this episode finished, because I *need* to show it to you.
    Clearly he and the rest of the team still have an enormous passion for DBZA. I can't see them stopping at Cell, but I can't tell whether they want more to dive into Buu or Super next.

For those who don't know or don't follow them, they have shifted a lot of their release focus on Twitch. They do a lot of gaming stuff on that, and you can get a lot more face time with them to understand their feelings. On the subject on "DBZA cancelled after Cell" they have stated, just saying, they are NOT confirming they are doing Majin Buu saga, but they are also not saying they're not doing it. They don't know yet. However if they did they know it would be a LOT of work and huge under-taking and require all the pieces to fit together.

If you like watching people play games and dumb humor check out their twitch channel. Tuesdays is DnD. Last season for FF7 they released episodes on Twitch initial and did an "episode interview" each episode. I could see them doing that again next season.

https://www.twitch.tv/streamfourstar

Only thing that sucks is i can get away with watching videos on youtube (There is "Educational" stuff on there).... if someone asked, not sure what i could say about twitch..... fucking youtube has to fuck everything up.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by BWYuko View Post
    Clearly he and the rest of the team still have an enormous passion for DBZA. I can't see them stopping at Cell, but I can't tell whether they want more to dive into Buu or Super next.
    They're not gonna call it quits but with the situation between funimation and Toei Animation (Specifically the latter fucking them over constantly) on top of the whole changing of incomes (Adpocalypse, Patreon's latest disaster this month, Patreon's small donation fuckery) they likely don't want to make the 3-5 year commitment to the whole Buu saga because legitimately no one knows what the funding will look like from youtube/twitch/patreon three years from now.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

e60 part 1 coming out this Friday night.

Most of the hellsing finale recording is already done.

machinabridged s3 coming soon.

Nothing for a long ass time then all the things.

I'm looking forward to Friday, was hoping they'd just release the whole thing but these are likely to be 20 minute episodes so that's cool. Gives me something to look forward to for a little.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

What are the chances that Dragon Ball Super Saiyan is released by Toriyama before TFS makes another episode?

12 minutes and counting until live release for episode 60 part 1.

https://www.twitch.tv/streamfourstar

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag