+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Which was the last one you liked lol
    Tbh I don’t remember all of the episodes

While these 3 eps had some strong moments, I felt as a whole that they were much weaker than the episodes that lead up to them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    While these 3 eps had some strong moments, I felt as a whole that they were much weaker than the episodes that lead up to them.

I felt this way too, but I'm chalking it up to raised expectations. We've been waiting so long for these episodes that expectations tend to build up in your head.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Was there ever a big fuss made when Gohan released that final Kamehameha with one hand in the original manga/anime?

Also, Krillin counter was amazing.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ridill
    BG Level

episode 60 part 2 is currently been deleted off youtube due to copyright claim by Toei.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh for christ's sake

Watching part 3 of episode 60 again and I caught a glimpse of something terrifying.

Spoiler: show

I know they do this all the time but this is the first one that actually jumped out at me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah KN spends a minute on it when he gets to that part of the episode breakdown. There's something interesting in every Solar Flare.

Kaiser made some mentions about the epilogue last night. He is currently in the process of writing it. He's thinking at the moment will be out around and part of DBZCember.

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    Kaiser made some mentions about the epilogue last night. He is currently in the process of writing it. He's thinking at the moment will be out around and part of DBZCember.
    I'm surprised with how quick they glossed some stuff over they couldn't get it done with the 3 parts. It could have been like 5 minutes long and amazing.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

https://twitter.com/KaiserNeko/statu...38457388589056

Just so we're clear?

You shouldn't expect Season 4 until 2020.

You'll be getting episodes released in batches, but work proper won't begin on them for a good while.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My favorite month coming up, not because of Christmas, but TFS is kicking off again.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Highlights:
    - DBCember will cover the series' 25 best fights.
    - They'll count down to either Bojack or Kai Season 3 or the Cell Saga epilogue on xmas day. My money's on epilogue. You'll recall Lani's list from the October announcement video:
    - FF7MA Season 3 premieres this Friday 11/23.
    - HellsingUA Ep.9 premieres this Saturday 11/24. Streamfourstar will play it live at 6pm central, then it'll be uploaded to YouTube right after.
    - HellsingUA Ep.10 - the finale - comes in December.

Otherwise Lani just spoke about new merch and new games they're gonna run through in TFS Plays.
    Made no mention of Buu saga. Still have to go by KN's tweet not to expect anything til 2020.
    Broly came out in Jan 2017. Doesn't feel like it was almost 2 years ago since the last film. I guess cuz last xmas was the Plan to Eradiate ova.

In case anyone missed it TFS did a Hellsing livestream marathon last night ending with the finale.

I've been waiting to watch this on my big screen. I get all settled in and they have a fucking copyright claim. My god YT, you think these guys would have something on their account that would protect them from this shit after they have proven over and over again that they are following the rules.

Go to their Twitch. YT has been pulling this shit for months on their Hellsing and they keep getting put back up only for it to be pulled again.

https://www.twitch.tv/streamfourstar

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/3475508...Y4Lf2g4TSRXQGQ <~ exact Ep.10

Christ these guys can't catch a break.

Last episode was better than I expected, it's funny (and a little sad) seeing them move away from memes/references to actually making their own jokes.

But I couldn't stop laughing at "why was he a cyborg?" and the ensuing 30 year quest to figure it out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag