Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Shirai

Kingbarbarossa - Shiva (Now on Asura) (Also known as Vigor)

I'm posting this on behalf of a good friend of mine.
    Kryptonitic on Shiva.

I've been killing Nidhogg over recent weeks trying to get an EBody abjuration and thismorning whilst shouting to buy a Sweet Tea for 5mil Kingbarbarossa sends me a tell saying "I'll go halves with you if I can have MBody if it drops" I'm not gonna complain because I don't need MBody and it saves me 2.5M. After hunting through bazaars cheapest I can find is 6M so I send King a tell saying "I've found one for 6, I'll pay 3.5M if you'll pay 2.5" His reply "Ok, I'm in!"

I shout to sell BB item and ABody (spent near 20M on Nid pops so far so will recover any gil where possible and someone says he will buy BB item for 1mil. I tell King that if it drops we'll split it 50:50, 500k each.

I undoubtedly should have asked for the gil off King before popping but was short on time and he assuered me he's good etc etc (can prolly see where this is going) Ebody and BB item were the only drops. I lotted 22 on EBody and everyone passed except for my friend and King. A person traded me 1 mil and then lotted the wyrm beard. I told King I'm sorry he didn't get his drop and said the Taru had given us 1M so instead of giving me 2.5, just give me 2 mil.

Whilst I was asking him for his gil, here's the tells he was sending my friend

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...nttofriend.jpg

Naturally my friend told me straight away so I kicked him 10 seconds before the Abjuration dropped to me. He came out with lots of stuff going back on our deal which a GM is sorting now. the GM is going through the original deal I made with this guy and the agreement is obvious so he's recovering the gil from the player.

Here's the scripts from this lunatic, His name is Kingbarbarossa on Shiva. He played as Vigor on Cerberus. Sadly you can't draw up contracts in game so sometimes you have to put faith in player integrety. Thankfully the GM is resolving everything but I'd advise everyone to steer VERY clear of this player in the future.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Dude/King1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Dude/King2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Dude/king3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Dude/king4.jpg
    Aside from that, this guy's been shitting up Shiva for a while now with his retarded monologues in Port Jeuno.
    Cerberus, won't you take him back? Please, pretty please??!!

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

lol he used to be on my server a while back, seems like Futchy v2

Definitely a douchebag but at least you got your drop and even though you spent more money, it's worth it yea? And he got nothing, which is bonus.

You really only paid 5M since you got the BB item~

Shirai

It's not for me, I am 3/3 on BB items already. Nue's just giving me a bitch of a time.

Kd was after the E-Body, which he got from this one by the way.
    Vigor was intent to ninja lotting it though and trying to bribe mutual a buddy of ours part of what was agreed on between Vigor and Kryptonitic.

All in all a douchebag move.

The last bit outside the quote is my personal plee, the guy's the 4th to end op on my black list permanently.
    In 7 years.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I'm posting this on behalf of a good friend of mine.
    Kryptonitic on Shiva. Aside from that, this guy's been shitting up Shiva for a while now with his retarded monologues in Port Jeuno.
    Cerberus, won't you take him back? Please, pretty please??!!
    I thought he was talking with someone that maybe I couldn't see on my screen. To now know he rants like that to himself....just wow...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    lol he used to be on my server a while back, seems like Futchy v2
    Oh that was Vigor from Leviathan? Thank fuck he's gone.

Thanks Shiro for posting this for me, I couldn't add the URLs being a n00b user. Yeah I guess the EBody is worth the gil, I was 0/3 and this was my 4th pop I'd bought taking my tally upto 20mil. I would have loved to have gotten a shot at it as "only pay me if your item drops" but sadly that doesn't work when the pop is 4-6M and the droprate is 25%

I really hope there is enough substance in what the GMs will find from our chat logs to give the guy a days ban, he needs to be taught a lesson. I hate how in this game you are in situations where you HAVE to put your trust in some people. But yeah, don't trust this dude!

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Oh god he finally left Cerberus thank god. Have fun with him Shiva.

There aren't enough words to properly describe everything wrong with this guy. I guess be happy he didn't ninja your shit and thankfully he wasn't smart enough to change his name to 1 people didn't recognize from Cerb/previous servers.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Sounds like Vigor/Barbossa, dude's insane, avoid at all costs (I'm sure you realize that now).

He used to send me tells while I was bazaaring in Rolanmart, obviously AFK (I'd check /tell logs when I got home in case someone wanted something cheaper), getting mad that I wasn't responding and just being a general lunatic. Glad to see him gone.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

KD! <3

First, good thing you kicked him and got your Ebody, grats on that! Gogo armadaberk!

Second - I'm sorry this crap happened, but I'm not the least bit surprised. I mean, it's P.H. da Shit we're talking about here, the guy that posts death threats on other people's ffxiah profile pages. The guy is a certified lunatic and yes, he should be avoided at all cost.

Edit: Funny thing is, he was actually on Asura for a few months in 2011. I remember standing in PJ seeing some shouts that reminded me of shit he posted on ffxiah, I even said to one guy in /tell that it sounded like P.H. da Shit:

Spoiler: show

Was later confirmed by something he said on ffxiah that it was infact him, lol.

Toma!!!! <3

Yeah i spoke to the GMs again today and they say that the agreement wasn't clear enough. As a businessman that's worked in the city for long enough I know the tells between us were 100% crystal clear, it was a legitimate, binding agreement. The only good advice the GM did offer me was not to take justice into my own hands when I said I'm now flying to Sweden to put a power drill through this guys knee caps. Hey-ho!

Shirai

Kingbarbarossa - Shiva (Formerly Vigor of Cerberus)

Kd better be getting that Armadaberk.
    Otherwise I'll fly to London myself to put my fists on his face, also on behalf of our mutual buddy Slaanesh. >

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Guy is fucking mental. No idea how anybody could have missed his epic appearance on ffxiah and not knowing who they´re dealing with though. Anyway, avoid at all costs.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/33530

Grats on the E.Body regardless. Glad this story didn't end up the way I thought it was going to end up.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

LOL holy shit.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

If this was the Vigor from Leviathan, let me contribute with some lulz I found on our GW page:

Best thing is, my friend who screenshotted this lives in Scotland. He lives in China according to FFXIAH.
    http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4...6df1002707.jpg

General PJ bs:
    http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4...6df1004d94.jpg
    When Columbus came it was the first world war.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Cerberus: Vigor, Ravean, Kingbarbarossa, Barbarossa, Banned
    Asura: Skyrider
    Shiva: Kingbarbarossa

All the same guy. 100% crazy.

I've nearly finished my time machine and I was gonna go throw condoms at Adolf Hitler's parents but I think I now have a knew priority.....

And yeah, GMs say that the agreement isn't clear co they can't do anything. Which is a joke as it was worded crystal, 100% undoubtedly, legitimately clear. Oh well, 20M EBody instead of 18M I guess

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by keitari View Post
    I'll just leave this here...

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/33530

Grats on the E.Body regardless. Glad this story didn't end up the way I thought it was going to end up.
    All I can say is HOLY HELL to those photos. And LMAO! What's with the lit up finger? Douchebaggery like I have RARELY seen. It's like a lost member of Color Me Badd.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite_Dude View Post
    Toma!!!! <3

Yeah i spoke to the GMs again today and they say that the agreement wasn't clear enough. As a businessman that's worked in the city for long enough I know the tells between us were 100% crystal clear, it was a legitimate, binding agreement. The only good advice the GM did offer me was not to take justice into my own hands when I said I'm now flying to Sweden to put a power drill through this guys knee caps. Hey-ho!
    Have to correct this one (saving your plane ticket money). He's actually finnish and the few finnish ffxi players are quite glad he never goes to the finnish ffxi sites :D

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast