Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Well they are sending out annual passes based on your cumulative active account time and date of signs up:
    aka.... those who have the least played accounts and signed up last get in first
    sounds like I'll get it last then almsot with my play time daily ;/

also, about tier gear, it wasn't all that bad... for WOTLK/cata, if you had heroic gear... although wotlk endgame heroic gear had a pretty OP set bonus ( +15% damage to you and your pet)... cata 4 set is pretty crappy compared to that... I can see 2 set bonus (heroic gear) last awhile though for hunters.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by niwaar View Post
    Lol... they keep getting worse and worse... TBC T3 lasted til Kara... Wrath it was feasible to be using "half" Sunwell/BT gear and have no issues with Naxx. (I think I was wearing my Illidan Helm until well after we defeated all content save for 3D.) Cata you kept your 25manT10 until 83. Now it all goes away before you finish the second quest.
    Dragonwrath has a longer lifespan than Shadowmourne.
    And ICC gear paid a higher 'tax' on the ilvl/combat rating curve as you leveled because it was overpowered (capping both crit and haste, etc).

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by niwaar View Post
    Lol... they keep getting worse and worse... TBC T3 lasted til Kara... Wrath it was feasible to be using "half" Sunwell/BT gear and have no issues with Naxx. (I think I was wearing my Illidan Helm until well after we defeated all content save for 3D.) Cata you kept your 25manT10 until 83. Now it all goes away before you finish the second quest.

Oh well... still wish I could try it out. F5 button going to break before I get mine.

Dunno what you're talking about with the bolded, all the quest rewards so far have been worse than LFR gear. Dungeon gear yes, but not quest shit. Quest shit is i372 greens for the first zone.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Well they are sending out annual passes based on your cumulative active account time and date of signs up:
    aka.... those who have the least played accounts and signed up last get in first
    Active account since Dec. 04 and 1st day annual pass and I got in on the first wave, early in the first wave too, I checked a mere 20 mins after announcement and beta was already waiting.

Old Merits
    BG Level

On the bright side, if the stats don't increase at a rate compared to the WotLK -> Cata jump, maybe they'll leave old raids untouched and refrain from nerfing the money drops. Then again, maybe that would help combat inflation, guess I'll just finish the 100k gold achievement before the MoP launch; better safe than sorry, I suppose.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Saw a live stream yesterday of someone who glitched their way into locked pandoria lvl ~88ish zones on the beta server with new mobs and stuff.

http://www.twitch.tv/kingkongor

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

still. no. fucking. invite.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Dryr View Post
    Saw a live stream yesterday of someone who glitched their way into locked pandoria lvl ~88ish zones on the beta server with new mobs and stuff.

http://www.twitch.tv/kingkongor

It's funny watching this stuff. Every zone but the first in the MoP beta is locked and you get TPd to a GY if you try to cross the border. But, this guy and his guildies are using glitches like leaving a party or dueling at the border line to cross without a TP and they are seeing the entire expansion area (some of the buildings aren't completely rendered yet) all the way up to the lvl 90 stuff.

The guy has up to 4 accounts going so if one gets TPd out he just starts going on a different one XD

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Reminds me of what I did in cata... I remember having to go through mining tunnel? near the back of iron forge, go under the world, to get to deepholm.

And then there was twilight highlands... had to go under the world -> fly to the 1 mine at Twilight highlands to get in without being ported.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

You could also get to twilight highlands by dying close to its northwest graveyard (from Wetlands) back before they let you in during beta.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Laude Valiquette
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

El Oh El at this bug. Fuckin hilarious XD

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

That's awesome. I didn't know we could tame oozes too. thats sweet.

BG Level

You can't, it's a glitched pet from wotlk. I still can't figure out how to do that bug, I think it was fixed.

Spoiler: show

Technology does not exist for green felfire!

I thought they had given them green fire in MoP?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

It's funny because green versions of all warlock fire spell effects already exist too as mob spells.

Players that choose to take part in the 2012 Arena Pass will also receive access to a special level-90 realm with upgraded epic gear after they’ve upgraded their accounts with the upcoming Mists of Pandaria expansion.
    What does this mean? If you take part in arena pass you get access to a new zone in the beta?...or you get access to a new zone come live?

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    What does this mean? If you take part in arena pass you get access to a new zone in the beta?...or you get access to a new zone come live?
    It means youll get the 90 tier pvp on the arena character when the xpac comes out

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    It means youll get the 90 tier pvp on the arena character when the xpac comes out
    So Arena pass will be going on when MoP releases? Or you just get 90 pvp tier on the character you transfer to arenapass? I didn't know you could transfer to the arena realm, I thought you could just make a character there with all the gear and stuff like a PTR premade character. That way 99% of everyone can go human lol.

BG Level

They're opening a brand fucking new Arena Tourny realm once MoP comes out, but instead of it being level 85 with cata gear, it will be 90 with MoP gear. it will function the exact same way the arena realm currently does.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Blizz just sent out more invites, just got one recently