Closed Thread
Page 1049 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 999 1039 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1059 1099 ... LastLast
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Hit a fuckin' deer. At least it was only about half a mile from my house. Busted my driver side lights all to shit and fucked my bumper up a bit.
    Free venison?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I wish. He got up an ran off. Was only going about 30, my street is a back road. Didn't see him until he popped up in the road, I think he might have been sleeping in the ditch and I spooked him.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Just ate a quadra-layer of irony...

Background: [none serious, but annoying enough to make me want to avoid at all costs] I've got a none Chinese speaking male Chinese potentially autistic guy "stalker" at work. He enjoys talking to me but I find it incredibly difficult to talk to him, mainly because I have to carry the conversation, or it becomes awkward silences. As it's a user, I have to uphold a certain level of politeness. This guy is just interested in everything I do/have, while being absolutely boring himself to me, and we have no common interests. People say he stalks me, but just for fun. Hence, the "stalker" part. I avoid him at all costs as I don't want to engage in boring conversation which ends up with me speaking most of the time, and/or awkward silence.

He's been "sick" for the last 90~ days.

Here was the 4-stack irony I ate:

While at lunch, I come across a regular user, whom I enjoy talking to (anime, games). He asks me randomly about him (as I explained to him my first world problem of him before). I said I haven't seen him for 90~ days, and then talked about something else. He gets mentioned time to time in our talks, as he enjoys the fact I have a "stalker".

After lunch, a team member whom I work very well with informed me he saw him on the way back to the office (outside the front), but not in the office, but potentially came in the office to see HR because of long term sick. Reasonable. I think nothing of it. But funny the "stalker" got mentioned.

10 mins later, my Amazon parcel arrived. It's a replacement mug for my Smoothie Maker at home. But it was damaged, so it'll leak. Within 5 mins I located an Amazon Locker, and print off a returns label. The Amazon Locker is opposite my office in a library. I get it all ready and head to the library.

As I head in the library, THERE HE WAS. ON THE WAY OUT WITH SOMEONE. BUT OF ALL THINGS/TIMES/LOCATION TO ENCOUNTER HIM, THIS WAS THE LOCATION. SOMEWHERE I WOULD NEVER NORMALLY GO. Fffff...

I said hi but walked past very quickly but I looked like I was on a mission, so that was it. We just said hi. He was with someone anyway, and we were on a walking path, so standing there to talk will be obstructive.

But this creates a problem now because when he eventually comes back this will be a point of conversation for him to initiate with (why did i go to the library? what was in my package? why did you need to return it? you drink smoothies?). I've been doing a good job even before he left for sickness to keep EVERYTHING away from him (he would turn a can of Red Bull on my desk into a conversation point by asking "oh what's this?"). And just today, TODAY, it all crumbled in that 15 seconds.

lol

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

So exhausted from ongoing insomnia last 3 nights. Ended up becoming overly emotional last night crying myself to sleep around 3am. As soon as I walk in people being loud and annoying as shit. Told them I'm not in the mood and to knock it off.

Doing as little as possible to get by today because it should be fucking Friday ugh.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The fuck.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

My uncle bought one of these for the front yard and named it after my dad, lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

what the fuck lol

Got my car's damage assessed, it was about $2,300, not too bad. Didn't notice my hood was all dented, so that had to be replaced too.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I think my work environment is causing me to become physically sick. There's a cold 60ish degree constant forced cold air onto my desk and my back and neck. I wear long thick slacks and have to wear leggings SF under with fur lined boots with 2 pairs of socks and still am shivering. I tried asking if they could try to call building maintenance about it but keep getting told they tried to fix it and just goes back. What makes zero sense is that when I arrive at 8am it's warm air but by 9am it's a feeezer ONLY by my desk.

I get sick stupidly easily as is and actually had to cover my hands with my cardigan to type this or use a mouse. It's fucking bullshit.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I think my work environment is causing me to become physically sick. There's a cold 60ish degree constant forced cold air onto my desk and my back and neck. I wear long thick slacks and have to wear leggings SF under with fur lined boots with 2 pairs of socks and still am shivering. I tried asking if they could try to call building maintenance about it but keep getting told they tried to fix it and just goes back. What makes zero sense is that when I arrive at 8am it's warm air but by 9am it's a feeezer ONLY by my desk.

I get sick stupidly easily as is and actually had to cover my hands with my cardigan to type this or use a mouse. It's fucking bullshit.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Can you not close a vent?

I'd love 60 degrees. If I'm inside it's near 100+ because of equipment. If I'm outside it's whatever the temp is, mid20's or so has only been the worst this month.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by FNH View Post
    Can you not close a vent?

I'd love 60 degrees. If I'm inside it's near 100+ because of equipment. If I'm outside it's whatever the temp is, mid20's or so has only been the worst this month.
    No we are in a large corporate owned building we are just leasing and it's just the open style that aren't adjustable. I've asked daily for help because I'm literally shivering everyday. I left early today because of how sick I was feeling. It was almost warmer outside with the wind gusting and rain..

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Girlfriend throwing major shit fit (tears included) because I don't want to do game night with her lame ass friends. Buddy of mine I haven't seen since college is in town and we were gonna catch up the same night...fml

It appears this one is broken, I need a new one

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Came home and only had electricity in the kitchen...

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Came home and only had electricity in the kitchen...
    Check your switch/fuse box ?

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

new neighbor parked in my spot

we have assigned parking

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    new neighbor parked in my spot

we have assigned parking
    TIME FOR SOME BRAWLIN

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

u know it

actually I called the property manager and asked him to speak with her. it's winter so the lines are hard to see and I figure she prolly just figured it wasn't a big deal. and I mean, it's not tonight cos our neighbor hasn't been using hers, but it could very easily be a big problem especially with snow removal being a thing. and the lady's new here so I figure she might not even realize assigned parking doesn't just mean everyone gets a space, it means everyone gets one space in particular.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Popped a flat on the side of town where a black man standing around w/o a shirt on is about the most suspicious thing you can encounter, and a good 6 miles from home, lol.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Check your switch/fuse box ?
    Yes, that's the first thing I did. It wouldn't be a fail if it was just a flipped breaker.

I'm an engineer and work in construction. If I couldn't figure to try out the breaker box I would rip up my diploma and certificates and quit my job.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Speaking of Breakers I just found out I have a 15 going to where a 20 should be and I don't even know what else is fucked up because I only have to open that one due to it being loose outlet. Also found out the majority of it is labeled wrong. Looks like I got some work to do.