Closed Thread
Page 1058 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1008 1048 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1068 1108 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Father in law passed away yesterday. I didn't make it up here in time to see him one last time. Wife feels bad she didn't know it was going to be so soon; I feel guilty for not being here for her sooner.

Ski vacation on hold until Thursday. May turn into a plain party weekend for us since Fri/Sat will be busy as hell on the mountain.
    Damn. Sorry to hear that bro.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Went to drunk message one of my brothers Merry Christmas, and realized the last time we talked was in 2013, lol

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Woke up this morning to a phone call from a cousin that she was at her dad's (my uncle) house and they thought he was having a heart attack and that an ambulance was on the way to take him to the hospital. I'm visiting at my parent's house for Christmas in a different town so there really isn't much I can do to help them. She called about an hour later and said that he died before he made it to the hospital. Merry Christmas, indeed. I feel awful for cousin and her immediate family. About a decade ago, I lost my grandpa on Christmas Eve and for a loooong time, Christmas was just a bad reminder of his passing for the family. I'm afraid now the cycle is going to start again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Father in law passed away yesterday. I didn't make it up here in time to see him one last time. Wife feels bad she didn't know it was going to be so soon; I feel guilty for not being here for her sooner.

Ski vacation on hold until Thursday. May turn into a plain party weekend for us since Fri/Sat will be busy as hell on the mountain.
    I'm sorry for both your losses. It's so difficult going through these things and my heart truly aches for you and your families.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Started having palpitations at work yesterday afternoon while sitting around. Lasted for a few hours knew it wasn't pvcs but probably sinus arythmia. Few coworkers said just be safe and put a monitor on and I'm like nah wife works tonight if it's still there I'll stop in er and get tossed on monitor real fast. Lasted all day so I did go, lots of PAC's not too bad, no caffeine intake and somewhat normal sleep so a little weird. Took a Xanax and went to bed. Woke up, still have them, and I'm sluggish and slightly short of breath. Probably going to leave work early cause of it, gotta get to a cardiologist. Sucks.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

don't die friend

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Took my first ever dab of wax at this year's big XMas get together. Wasn't told that I should only take a small hit and took the same hit I'd take from a bowl. I was out for 4 hours barely able to breathe or swallow and doing both of those actions led to constant coughing. I almost feel bad not having to deal with another awkward family xmas.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Local game shop has a complete edition of Suikoden II (game, original case, manual) for $179.99....is it really worth that much?

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Took my first ever dab of wax at this year's big XMas get together. Wasn't told that I should only take a small hit and took the same hit I'd take from a bowl. I was out for 4 hours barely able to breathe or swallow and doing both of those actions led to constant coughing. I almost feel bad not having to deal with another awkward family xmas.
    idk wat wax is wow im so old

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

It's the condensed form of THC. My cousin described it as the Tequila version of marijuana. Felt more like the 151.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Local game shop has a complete edition of Suikoden II (game, original case, manual) for $179.99....is it really worth that much?
    Tiny bit of a markup if it's complete/mint

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    It's the condensed form of THC. My cousin described it as the Tequila version of marijuana. Felt more like the 151.
    i see we've made superhash. fucking science!

BG Level

double.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Is that any different from a resin ball?

BG Level

it's different than hash in how it's made, but it's the same idea, just using butane instead of water. supposed to be a lot more potent but some of that is anecdotal. i wouldn't know, never messed with either.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Watching my dad try to use Groupon is suffering. Buys it through the app on his phone, texts it to me, asks me to email it back to him so that he can view it on the computer to print it out. I tell him he can just show them it on his phone and they scan it, and he says "that's too much hassle."

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

TIL what the drawer under the oven actual is and what it is supposed to be used for:

http://www.sears.com/articles/applia...ng-drawer.html

Whether you're preparing a larger meal, like Thanksgiving dinner and other holiday spreads, or regularly creating delicious home-cooked meals, food will stay warmer longer if you hold it in a warming drawer before serving.

Like the fuck. I have always used it as a holder for roasting pans n' such.

My life has been a lie.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    TIL what the drawer under the oven actual is and what it is supposed to be used for:

http://www.sears.com/articles/applia...ng-drawer.html

Like the fuck. I have always used it as a holder for roasting pans n' such.

My life has been a lie.
    The fuck..it was always storage for us too.
    Homemaker fail lol.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Most even have temperature settings, don't you have a knob or switch somewhere you've never used?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Most even have temperature settings, don't you have a knob or switch somewhere you've never used?
    The meme I saw that taught me this mentioned that, too. But I looked and saw nothing. For all the apartments I've lived in I don't think I've ever had one with an extra knob.