Closed Thread
Page 1073 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1023 1063 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1083 1123 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    Goddamn lady dont get mad at me cos youre not doing what i tell you to. Good thing she hung up on me, dont want her evaluation.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

BaneTheBrawler, we hardly knew ye

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Ive had a few stupid calls today. One lady saying its unfair her cable was shut off because she didnt pay her bill. Like girl.. pay yo bills. Just cos your landlord pays for the cable part of your bill doesnt mean you dont still owe us for your internet. Its YOUR account, YOU gotta pay it. You just have a landlord who pays us so you get a discount on your basic cable.

Also im not really upset or anything. I just wanna share how dumb people are.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Haha seriously this. It's so cute how optimistic he was , call center jobs will suck the life out of you if you care too much.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Oh im still pretty happy with my future. I mean, ive said from the start i dont wanna do this forever but theres room for advancement within the company and thats what ive been optimistic about, as well as just generally being able to do the job, which is no small concern for me.

Long term yeah i dont wanna work phones my whole career. But i never did.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Haha seriously this. It's so cute how optimistic he was , call center jobs will suck the life out of you if you care too much.
    Pretty sure he doesn't care too much or much at all lol.

Holy In N Out fail. Go to get some burgers and parking lot is full, entire drive thru area full to the street then across the street their is a line of cars waiting to turn left into the In N Out that goes all the way to the light and then on the right side of that intersection their is a line of cars waiting to turn left to get into the line waiting to get into the lot/drive thru. Literally over a block line to just get into the parking lot.

Then I get in and some chunky girl who ordered after me almost exactly the same order gets her order like a minute before me. Wtf fatty shouldn't even be eating 2 4x4s anyways and she can definitely wait her turn.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

i do, but it's kinda detached. it's a blend of caring on a human level, and caring as a job performance metric. i feel like i care just the right amount.

they're just people, man. i can feel for their situation while at the same time thinking in my head "well maybe you should pay your bills, or not sign up for shit you can't afford, then."

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Or maybe they could afford it and shit happened dude.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

troll harder kuro

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

After paying 100 for a fucking taxi, I walk to the front desk and realized I left my fucking phone in the cab. I ran after the taxi through the snow, yelling like a madman. A couple hours and another 130 dollars later, I finally got my phone back.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Actual conversation overheard between coworkers today:

"Bro, you wanna come over after work? My mom's making spaghetti and meatballs."
    "Oh, uh... Thanks, but I'm trying not to eat that stuff anymore"
    "What, meat?"
    "Carbs"
    "No, I said spaghetti and meatballs, it's ground beef, not carbs."

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

He should have just told him he didn't want to get vomit on his sweater already.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

I feel like I'm at a dead end. I'm currently at a job where I always feel like I'm walking on egg shells. Shit is terrible, the hours are terrible, the schedule is terrible. The payoff excuse is the occasional meet and greet with political celebrities . I now find myself updating my resume' because I can't do this shit much longer. I've been half-dead the last few days with a cold/flu and you can't call off sick.

I went from putting away rapists/murderers for life, to making sure Carter has his fucking bags placed correctly in his vehicle.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Blah, was waitlisted for the last math class I needed. Cleared the waitlist while I was traveling and got dropped before ever even seeing the email. Tried crashing classes today and all packed, so it's looking like I have to do an extra semester just for this one math class.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I feel like I'm at a dead end. I'm currently at a job where I always feel like I'm walking on egg shells. Shit is terrible, the hours are terrible, the schedule is terrible. The payoff excuse is the occasional meet and greet with political celebrities . I now find myself updating my resume' because I can't do this shit much longer. I've been half-dead the last few days with a cold/flu and you can't call off sick.

I went from putting away rapists/murderers for life, to making sure Carter has his fucking bags placed correctly in his vehicle.
    Finish up your resume. Send 'em out, then take a week's vacation doing whatever you do that makes you happy. Maybe someone will have bitten on your resume, and if so, great! If not, well, you got a week to decompress a bit and maybe go back to your current job not hating it as much.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    Blah, was waitlisted for the last math class I needed. Cleared the waitlist while I was traveling and got dropped before ever even seeing the email. Tried crashing classes today and all packed, so it's looking like I have to do an extra semester just for this one math class.
    If this is legitimately the last class you need to graduate, I'm sure an academic advisor or department head can work some magic to squeeze you in. Keeping you there for an entire extra semester for one class is nuts. Start making phone calls and shooting off emails to the pertinent people ASAP.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

DROP OUT OF SCHOOL

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

as always, posting about my dating life. this one, I'm actually proud of my reaction. spoiler'd for those who couldn't care less

Spoiler: show

me: hey, you wanna get coffee?
    him: sure!
    me: are you free Thursday?
    him: ah, I'm working
    me: no worries! are you free Saturday or Sunday?
    him: ah, I'm working all weekend

NOPE. not playing this game. if you want to hang out, let me know - I'm still game - but I'm not doing this. so much nope here.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Jesus Christ you fucking nitpick some dumb shit.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

To be fair i have coworkers on MTW weekends shifts. Not totally implausible.