Closed Thread
Page 1080 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1030 1070 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1090 1130 ... LastLast
    I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    It worked for the Jetsons.
    Fuck, you got me.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I love beef jerky for breakfast. I do not enjoy meat chunks stuck in my teeth for the rest of the day. I'm gonna need to start keeping a roll of floss at my office desk for this.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I love beef jerky for breakfast. I do not enjoy meat chunks stuck in my teeth for the rest of the day. I'm gonna need to start keeping a roll of floss at my office desk for this.
    I keep floss picks in my work bag.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

floss picks are gods gifts

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

tfw you can't get people to understand that google search results page isn't your website and we aren't responsible for information from 3rd parties

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    tfw you can't get people to understand that google search results page isn't your website and we aren't responsible for information from 3rd parties
    I've noticed this is a problem with a lot of people, because instead of typing a web address into their browser, they just use Google. I once gave a coworker of mine a lot of grief because he would type Wal-Mart into Google and click on the first thing to pop up instead of just typing walmart.com into the address bar.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I've noticed this is a problem with a lot of people, because instead of typing a web address into their browser, they just use Google. I once gave a coworker of mine a lot of grief because he would type Wal-Mart into Google and click on the first thing to pop up instead of just typing walmart.com into the address bar.
    These aren't even clicking on search results. Just going by the info that pops up on the results page itself lol.

To be fair, sometimes official websites are worse than what google spits back.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    To be fair, sometimes official websites are worse than what google spits back.
    Oh definitely ours is pretty meh itself and super outdated and I keep trying to bug the boss to let me update stuff largely because our hours are phrased in a way that is easily confused. But these people trying to argue our site say blah and then try to prove it by showing us just the google results page and I'm like you know you actually gotta click on a result to get to that website right...? I know you're 60 but if you're browsing the internet on a smart phone 4 models newer than mine I expect you to know the difference

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Old people are easily convinced to buy the latest, newest, best thing. Especially in electronics. Doesn't mean they understand shit.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Speaking of which, you would not believe the number of people who call in to have us switch out their old cable boxes. like... it's working fine, there's no reason to switch it out. it's a cable box not a fucking iPhone.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I'd switch mine out all the time too in hopes of something better. Fucking cable boxes up here were always slow and laggy, figure if there's new models out you hope it'll fix the lag and speed and actually provide something with quality.

Eventually just said fuck it and got rid of cable all together since it's all shit and expensive, now use something called IPTV, 1/6th the cost of cable and have access to everything from local news to NFL/NHL Sunday ticket/Centre Ice, all PPV etc.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yay for almost getting ran over as the car 2 cars behind me decides to change lanes and speed up right after I start to. Also extra hurray for the car like 3 cars behind that one honking and swearing at me while I'm waiting in the left turn lane as he speeds past me while weaving thru the other 2 lanes of traffic. Meanwhile the girl in the car I'm waiting behind is looking at me like I'm insane for swearing back at the other guy

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Ordered ram 3 weeks ago, was sent to the wrong location. Got it today and shit won't work. Returning said shit back. FML~

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Happy birthday to me. Still living in my parents basement.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My car wouldn't start because the battery was weak. Gave myself a boost and let it run for about 10 minutes and then the car died on me. Didn't sound like it was the battery this time. I could hear everything that you're supposed to but the engine wouldn't turn over. Didn't wanna make a new topic and it's probably simple but I wanted to consult here before I went out to buy stuff. I'll give amplifying details via PM.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Its broke

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

so is your mom

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    My car wouldn't start because the battery was weak. Gave myself a boost and let it run for about 10 minutes and then the car died on me. Didn't sound like it was the battery this time. I could hear everything that you're supposed to but the engine wouldn't turn over. Didn't wanna make a new topic and it's probably simple but I wanted to consult here before I went out to buy stuff. I'll give amplifying details via PM.
    We're twins. Stopped at the bank to get laundry money, get back into my car and it barely turns over. Turn it off and now it won't start.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Asshole customer at work shot me in the face with an airsoft gun a solid 30 seconds after the round was over and I had taken my mask off. Busted open my lip, and I didn't even see who it was. Fuck