Closed Thread
Page 1101 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1051 1091 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1111 1151 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Calling a company get option for a call back. Sure I don't like holding say it will only be a 10 minute wait. 1 hour later... I try again. They put me on hold for 15 minutes. First thing the person says is I can't hear you goodbye and then hangs up before I even have a chance to respond. Wait on hold again only to be told I gotta be transferred and on hold again... and then it just starts beeping at me and hangs up

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Calling a company get option for a call back. Sure I don't like holding say it will only be a 10 minute wait. 1 hour later... I try again. They put me on hold for 15 minutes. First thing the person says is I can't hear you goodbye and then hangs up before I even have a chance to respond. Wait on hold again only to be told I gotta be transferred and on hold again... and then it just starts beeping at me and hangs up
    Comcast?! Of course it's Comcast.....

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Comcast?! Of course it's Comcast.....
    Southwest. Comcast would have been worse. Probably would have told me to call another number that came out to 1800 FUCKYOU. The one in my town moved the office like 2-3 years ago and they are still have the wrong address online and when you call them... and the address they give isn't even their old one it's some random place a few miles down the road that I happen to work at so I have to deal with angry people looking for Comcast fairly often sadly

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wife is sick and is struggling to walk right now. She yells 'Help!' like something is seriously wrong so I immediately jump up and rush to her causing my phone screen to break on the floor in the process. Which I'd have no problem with except she didn't need 'urgent' help, she just wanted me to do something that wasn't remotely urgent in the slightest (take down a house decoration)

Beyond pissed right about it.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Lmao

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

One of the many bridges in between me and my office is falling into the canyon below very slowly. The bridge is closed indefinitely so now I have to work from home for an extended period of time and also work in our other office which makes my commute three times as long. We are getting hit really hard by winter here. We had no power for 4 days. On the bright side we did get power back now. And there are no tourists on the road right now which means no traffic.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Send my director an email using my phone. I get an email back that consists of "seriously?" My response is wtf is your deal. His response go reread your email. Ended my email with No Jews is good Jews lol.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Send my director an email using my phone. I get an email back that consists of "seriously?" My response is wtf is your deal. His response go reread your email. Ended my email with No Jews is good Jews lol.
    Why aren't you working for President Trump?

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Why aren't you working for President Trump?
    What makes you think I don't?

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    What makes you think I don't?
    Your wife tries to murder you on a daily basis. Think Trump would hire that kind of Cuck?

PC got the internet herpes and it's a doozy. May have to reformat if I can find my disks. Still trying some things, but it's blocking most stuff outside of safe mode and can't get some scans installed there because safe mode disables some services.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Just realized I have less than two months until our Disneyland annual passes are done and we are not renewing so we can go to DW next year, and idk fuck I had still wanted to do at least one more adult day and one more toddler day until then, and how am I going to survive without disney for a full year. GAH!

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Just realized I have less than two months until our Disneyland annual passes are done and we are not renewing so we can go to DW next year, and idk fuck I had still wanted to do at least one more adult day and one more toddler day until then, and how am I going to survive without disney for a full year. GAH!
    We are in the same boat actually, and getting this new job we are sacrificing our May trip to go down Thurs-Mon instead. We plan to go to WDW next year for holiday season( early December) but damn it's going to be tough I admit. Having the new job to distract me and having to wait for vacation time helps though lol.

We also aren't as close so it makes it easier to justify but thankfully I have friends to live through.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Please tell me somebody else just saw what happened at the fucking Oscars? lmao

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Fuck I wish I was paying more attention. I started checking out when La La Land was announced and missed the chaos that occurred mid-acceptance speech

I can't find a postable video, so here's a link to a video on Twitter

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/836082756157222912

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

that was pure madness

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

oh well, janelle monae on stage, i aint even mad

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    oh well, janelle monae on stage, i aint even mad
    Bro, preach. So good.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Here's the first part of the speech before they found out if you want to cringe extra hard.

Bonus points for his speech being about creating and championing bold and diverse work

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/statu...84159181434880

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    We are in the same boat actually, and getting this new job we are sacrificing our May trip to go down Thurs-Mon instead. We plan to go to WDW next year for holiday season( early December) but damn it's going to be tough I admit. Having the new job to distract me and having to wait for vacation time helps though lol.

We also aren't as close so it makes it easier to justify but thankfully I have friends to live through.
    Yeah we are going summ of 2018. It might help to give the kids a break from it as they've been going almost every month for two years now, but I am thinking like 6 months from now I'm going to start dying. Oh well, it's worth it as I still say DW is a million times better than DL.