Closed Thread
Page 1109 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1059 1099 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1119 1159 ... LastLast
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Oh and I would recommend everyone get one of these guys from amazon/Costco for a roadside tool kit: https://www.amazon.com/GOOLOO-Portab.../dp/B01EWV2W6C

I was expecting one of those large packs to jump start my car, but no, this dinky little guy did the trick. 2 USB ports as well so you can use it to charge your cell phone.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So finishing up first vacation in Florida since I was like 3 and just find out the hotel I was staying in flr last couple of nights was walking distance from CS. Also screw the haters it was pretty nice here. I mean not near cs that place is a ghetto but just a few miles away amazing. At least this time of year. Locals kept telling me how cold it is at 70 can only imagine how hot it gets.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Also screw the haters it was pretty nice here. I mean not near cs that place is a ghetto
    A+

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also other fail. When I was at universal everytime my gf left my side for longer than a couple of minutes I had people asking me for help like I worked there

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I live here and I still can't work out what you're referring to with CS

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I live here and I still can't work out what you're referring to with CS
    Cream Soda

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So finishing up first vacation in Florida since I was like 3 and just find out the hotel I was staying in flr last couple of nights was walking distance from CS. Also screw the haters it was pretty nice here. I mean not near cs that place is a ghetto but just a few miles away amazing. At least this time of year. Locals kept telling me how cold it is at 70 can only imagine how hot it gets.
    That's the thing about the Tampa/St. Pete area, you're never very far from expensive beachfront property and also never very far from the ghetto.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    That's the thing about the Tampa/St. Pete area, you're never very far from expensive beachfront property and also never very far from the ghetto.
    This is the best way to say it lol. I grew up in Tampa in a relatively ghetto area myself but there are some amazing areas to venture around to. Actually much of Florida is like this because of the economy- tourism and retirement ratio and those who like me were born and raised there.

Interestingly enough those I know who never left Florida I know still struggle to this day in some form while those who ventured away have been overall successful. Florida is a fucking trap lol.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Ybor City baybee!!!!

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    Couples massage might be nice. I'm sure they've seen all manner of flappy titties.
    I made reservations for the couple's massage. @.@; so nervous but I imagine after the massage I'll feel good enough to not care anymore.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

New Fail: Realized my driver's license expires this year and the online website keeps thinking my information doesn't match it's records (doubtful as this is not the first time I have dealt with them), which would mean going into an actual location and ain't nobody got time for that.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

We gotta go in regardless when our license expires, need to update that photo every 5 years so can't be done online

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Yuri is gay?!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon of Odin View Post
    We gotta go in regardless when our license expires, need to update that photo every 5 years so can't be done online
    Making Cali one step above the rest. Found out I could mail in my license renewal. Weeeeeeee.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I'd settle for some of the property just near the beach. Saw a few places for sale around there walking distanace to a beach still really nice say starting at 300k... which is what shacks start for around me

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Making Cali one step above the rest. Found out I could mail in my license renewal. Weeeeeeee.
    You can also make appointments which I'm told almost always work

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

You can also make appointments which I'm told almost always work
    Yeah but there are only a very few that offer a random saturday a month. Cali people don't like to work on weekends. Which makes it rough because we all have weekends off which is the best time to do this stuff.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Yuri is gay?!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I was.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I'd settle for some of the property just near the beach. Saw a few places for sale around there walking distanace to a beach still really nice say starting at 300k... which is what shacks start for around me
    Seriously fuck California cost of living and housing market. But then you have to consider how much less on average Florida jobs pay vs cost of homes , etc. so it can be similar depending on field. When I was down for my dads funeral last year seeing homes 1/4 the cost was tempting until I remembered it's Florida.
    Hurricanes , heat and humidity ugh.