Closed Thread
Page 1122 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1072 1112 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1132 1172 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Complete the fail, spend your remaining 12 bucks on lotto scratch off tickets.
    You right. Or even better in gatcha in FFRK or FFBE mobile games.

Also, I broke down on top of an overpass on my bike, lol

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Cookie dough is the best one , fuck mint chip get the real deal for that. Red velvet is right behind for me and lemon cake. Birthday cake is almost too sweet for me regularly.
    Worst worst, you are.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Worst worst, you are.
    This has been established awhile now.

But I still come back because I like the abuse obviously

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Ice Cream for hipsters.
    It's low calorie ice cream. Ice cream for hipsters would be something like barrel aged stout ice cream with burnt caramel swirl.

The smaller grocery store a few blocks from me only has birthday cake and mint chip and it's almost $7. Fuck that shit.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    It's low calorie ice cream. Ice cream for hipsters would be something like barrel aged stout ice cream with burnt caramel swirl.

The smaller grocery store a few blocks from me only has birthday cake and mint chip and it's almost $7. Fuck that shit.
    I would say whatever you call it, it's over hyped. We heard about it and decided to give it a try. It's decent. The only real appeal is that it's lower in calories as opposed to real ice cream. I think I will keep paying $3 for about a half gallon of the better stuff on sale instead of $7 for the little pint that reminded me of iced milk.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    The only real appeal is that it's lower in calories as opposed to real ice cream. I think I will keep paying $3 for about a half gallon of the better stuff on sale instead of $7 for the little pint that reminded me of iced milk.
    I mean the idea isn't to make real, delicious ice cream, the idea is to make a low calorie ice cream. Real ice cream is good because it has fats and sugars to make it creamy and sweet.

Serving size is the same for both brands, 1/2 cup.

Halo Top Chocolate:
    70 Calories per serving
    18 Calories from fat
    2.5g fat
    5g Sugar

Edy's Chocolate:
    140 Calories per serving
    60 Calories from fat
    7g fat
    15g Sugar

If you just want good ice cream and aren't concerned with the calories, sugar, and fat involved then you aren't the target audience. That's the entire point.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Edy's is fucking disgusting too.

If I want serious ice cream I go buy Ben & Jerry's or go to Big Gay Ice Cream.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Edy's is fucking disgusting too.

If I want serious ice cream I go buy Ben & Jerry's or go to Big Gay Ice Cream.
    I agree, but I was using them as an example of a standard brand that goes on sale for $3.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I agree, but I was using them as an example of a standard brand that goes on sale for $3.
    Oh I knew that, my stomach just flipflopped thinking about it.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Speaking of stomachs doing flip flops. The people in my office order breakfast from a place down the block every morning. Yesterday they sent an extra wrap with egg whites, cheese, and sausage and nobody wanted to eat it. I'm never one to let food go to waste so I took it.

That thing sat in my stomach ALL DAY. Was terrible. I don't understand how they order from that place every morning.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Speaking of stomachs doing flip flops. The people in my office order breakfast from a place down the block every morning. Yesterday they sent an extra wrap with egg whites, cheese, and sausage and nobody wanted to eat it. I'm never one to let food go to waste so I took it.

That thing sat in my stomach ALL DAY. Was terrible. I don't understand how they order from that place every morning.
    Oh man that's the worst. My breakfast/lunch place in the bottom of my office does a great bacon, egg, and cheese. I get the same thing every morning and my dude Jose knows what's up. I just walk in and I have my sandwich 30 seconds later.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I don't know if you guys have it, but my personal pick for ice cream is Byrne Dairy's peanut butter/chocolate. The giant chunks of peanut butter in it are fantastic. Other than that, I usually get Americone Dream. None of the other Ben & Jerry's really does it for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I don't know if you guys have it, but my personal pick for ice cream is Byrne Dairy's peanut butter/chocolate. The giant chunks of peanut butter in it are fantastic. Other than that, I usually get Americone Dream. None of the other Ben & Jerry's really does it for me.

You have to try the peanut butter fudge core from Ben & Jerry's.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'll keep an eye out for it today, doesn't sound familiar though, my usual store might not have it.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Chubby Hubby is the fuckin truth.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I would say whatever you call it, it's over hyped. We heard about it and decided to give it a try. It's decent. The only real appeal is that it's lower in calories as opposed to real ice cream. I think I will keep paying $3 for about a half gallon of the better stuff on sale instead of $7 for the little pint that reminded me of iced milk.
    $7. Psh One of the stores near me has it on sale for $4.5-5 pretty much at all times now. Even regular price is 5.69. Though for cheat days I get more sugary stuff

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Chubby Hubby is the fuckin truth.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Just tried the peanut butter fudge core, pretty good, but I would have liked more peanut butter in it. I'll try that Chubby Hubby out tomorrow if they got any.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

If you are doing a ketogenic diet, Halo Top is the best you're going to get for an ice cream fix, so it has that going for it as well.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Just tried the peanut butter fudge core, pretty good, but I would have liked more peanut butter in it. I'll try that Chubby Hubby out tomorrow if they got any.
    I'll agree with your assessment. I love peanut butter. If they added more PB cups or something it'd be the best ice cream ever. Unfortunately, I've yet to find the best ice cream ever.