Closed Thread
Page 1124 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1074 1114 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1134 1174 ... LastLast
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Dude jfk sucks old balls. And for air Canada or whatever it was the minimum is 40 minutes lmao. How is that even legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    JFK depends on the airline you're flying. Even T1 isn't that bad. It's 1000% better than LGA or *shudder* Newark.

For international connections 40 minutes is WAYYYYY too short.
    LOL this shit happened to me in germany. had a 40 minute layover to catch an Air Canada flight. Our flight was late getting in and we had to go through the passport line again. I was like DAMN YALL GOT SOME BALLS SELLING US THESE TICKETS. Luckily since it was one of those big as fuck planes it takes like 20 hours to board so we made it but damn. That air canada flight had the best movie selection i've ever had tho

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    LOL this shit happened to me in germany. had a 40 minute layover to catch an Air Canada flight. Our flight was late getting in and we had to go through the passport line again. I was like DAMN YALL GOT SOME BALLS SELLING US THESE TICKETS. Luckily since it was one of those big as fuck planes it takes like 20 hours to board so we made it but damn. That air canada flight had the best movie selection i've ever had tho
    I've heard nothing but angry bullshit from frequent flyers on Air Canada recently. Only flown them to Vanny once. P great flight I was wasted and with snowboard bros.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

I've heard nothing but angry bullshit from frequent flyers on Air Canada recently. Only flown them to Vanny once. P great flight I was wasted and with snowboard bros.
    that was my only AC flight. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I've learned that if you fly any airline frequently enough you'll find shit to gripe about.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    that was my only AC flight. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I've learned that if you fly any airline frequently enough you'll find shit to gripe about.
    That's the truth. I gripe about JetBlue but they are bae and I luv them so much.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Funny the 44 min layover is AC for us too. Apparently there is a special line for international connections with same airline to hasten the process but I don't trust it and am more worried about the bags anyway.

I thought about doing A train to jfk because parking there long term is horrendous. I forget which option was more worthwhile. Bus to station, train to airport, or just drive to airport.

With Newark we can get a ride from a friend. Jfk we won't. We're flying out of jfk this summer and not sure I wanna do it twice in 3 months.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Funny the 44 min layover is AC for us too. Apparently there is a special line for international connections with same airline to hasten the process but I don't trust it and am more worried about the bags anyway.

I thought about doing A train to jfk because parking there long term is horrendous. I forget which option was more worthwhile. Bus to station, train to airport, or just drive to airport.

With Newark we can get a ride from a friend. Jfk we won't. We're flying out of jfk this summer and not sure I wanna do it twice in 3 months.
    EWR is terrible but would save you a pretty big headache. Sadly, most of those great prices are usually out of JFK.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bought something online yesterday afternoon. They billed my CC immediately (like showed up online within minutes) but didn't send order confirmation till fucking 10 minutes ago despite it saying it sent it when I completed order. Aint nobody got time to wait 14 hours for an order confirmation

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

EWR is terrible but would save you a pretty big headache. Sadly, most of those great prices are usually out of JFK.
    Surprisingly Newark is really cheap and if I remember right it was the cheapest option however JFK had the non-stop although its arrival and departure time we're very early in the morning.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

My license suspension is over as of a couple days ago.

Called the DMV to see how much it is to reinstate it. Not only is it $81, but they also are requiring me to bring in my birth certificate (which I don't have) and my social security card (which I may not have). I don't drive anyways, so probably just gonna say fuck it, lol.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    My license suspension is over as of a couple days ago.

Called the DMV to see how much it is to reinstate it. Not only is it $81, but they also are requiring me to bring in my birth certificate (which I don't have) and my social security card (which I may not have). I don't drive anyways, so probably just gonna say fuck it, lol.
    To everyone who says voter ID laws don't matter, I present CS.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    To everyone who says voter ID laws don't matter, I present CS.
    But CS don't vote anyways....

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Fuck Air Canada. I flew them once to Toronto. Flight back was delayed. Assholes had the balls to blame weather in the New York region for a 2 hour delay. Sitting at the bar having a beer, see a weather report of perfect weather, like 73 and sunny no clouds. Turns out they used it as a lie because the Pope was leaving Toronto on his world youth tour and they didn't want any flights arriving/departing till after his plane was well off the ground.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

FYI if you miss your connection it's on them to get you where you're going so it won't cost you anything but time. Still sucks but at least it's free suck

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

lol everyone giving me shit over expressing interest in a vasectomy (in b4 CS doesn't get any posts. Preemptive strikes are a thing. Don't ya'll play FF?)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Which Waifu put you up to this? Was it Rem?

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    lol everyone giving me shit over expressing interest in a vasectomy (in b4 CS doesn't get any posts. Preemptive strikes are a thing. Don't ya'll play FF?)
    Do it, it's your life. I'm planning on getting one over the summer.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Yeah, I'm looking up doctors in the area now. Based on my income, I may qualify to have it done through the health department on a slide scale (though I'm prepared to outright pay the full amount in cash lol)

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

>>Can't afford to buy more than one bowl
    >>Wants to spend money on a vasectomy

Seems legit.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    >>Can't afford to buy more than one bowl
    >>Wants to spend money on a vasectomy

Seems legit.
    I have more than one bowl (always have), so even when I was dirt poor, that was never the case. I just choose to use one because I'm lazy, don't like doing dishes, the lulz, etc.

Besides, I can have one done here for 490, but gonna go the health department route first to see if I can get that glorious slide scale pricing

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Killing them wild oats before you could even plant them...