Closed Thread
Page 1129 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1079 1119 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1139 1179 ... LastLast
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

.... 60k? that's it?

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Dude did say its his baby.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And I thought I nursed my car only putting 24k miles on it in 4 years (10k of which were in a 6 month period)

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh and an update on my class from hell. Seems like they may have worked themselves out of a job already. The VP of Operations plus their bosses boss took them out for a meal last night. Knowing it was a 'free meal' they thought it was acceptable to order $34 drinks. This was after I told them the company does not allow us to expense alcohol but just this once they could have '1 or 2 pints' but to keep in mind who they are with.

This also was not in an restaurant where expensive drinks at the norm. Not sure if they are nationwide but it was in a 'Yardhouse'.

EDIT: Holy shit, just found out they didn't just order one drink at $34. They ordered 6.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Oh. Those people.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I don't understand how people that fucking dumb function in any capacity of life

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It seems like there is 1 instigator in the group and the other two have followed suit with him. Basically I'm going to send him home on Monday and see if it shocks the other 2 into changing and they have 2 days to impress me or get sent home too. The 4th guy is fine and I feel genuinely bad for being stuck in this group.

But yeah it baffles me how people are this fucking stupid. They are basically treating it like a holiday and not as their 1st week in a new job. It's like they are completely oblivious to the impression they are giving off.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I don't know what job this is that these recruits got hired for, but if I thought I was remotely qualified I'd be messaging you and doing my hardest to get in. What a bunch of idiots.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So ordered a new phone and case on the 30th. Did standard shipping because it was free and 2 day was like $300s and next day was around $600 which is ridiculous. Anyways get phone a few days ago all excited to switch to it except case didn't come. Check order they certainly processed the order with the case in it but they still haven't even shipped it. Call them and apparently it's still in warehouse and they will email me when they start to ship it. Because apparently it takes 2 weeks just to pull a fucking phone case out of a warehouse and throw it in a box to hand to fedex <.<. But the phone itself oh that took them literal minutes after the order was processed

GATTACA!

BG Level

One of my cars was marked as abandoned and towed. It was fine for 5 months until the city decided to enforce a 72 hour rule I wasn't aware of.

I was hoping it had been stolen. It isn't worth that much and I had been putting off getting it registered. Now I have to get it registered to get it released, which is $150, then whatever the tow fees are. fml

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    One of my cars was marked as abandoned and towed. It was fine for 5 months until the city decided to enforce a 72 hour rule I wasn't aware of.

I was hoping it had been stolen. It isn't worth that much and I had been putting off getting it registered. Now I have to get it registered to get it released, which is $150, then whatever the tow fees are. fml
    This is a really good FWP, 10 points to Gryffindor

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

What did those points do anyway, other than give your team a dumb trophy for being a good hall monitor

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    What did those points do anyway, other than give your team a dumb trophy for being a good hall monitor
    You win the house cup you fucking pleb. Dumbledore cheats though so it doesn't mean much.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I don't know what job this is that these recruits got hired for, but if I thought I was remotely qualified I'd be messaging you and doing my hardest to get in. What a bunch of idiots.
    Depends where in the country you are located (we're nationwide but only have openings in certain areas right now). And if you have any sort of mechanical and/or wiring experience. The job is super easy to do if you can get by recruitment requirements. It's the long hours that people hate

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Can't wait for this crash diet from hell to be over.

Fasted 23hrs (was supposed to be 20, but wasn't home to eat) to wolf down my 1300 calories in under 3 minutes.

I get to eat again tomorrow, lol

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Stepped on glasses a couple weeks ago after coitus, one arm broke off nothing else. Eye Dr did a temp fix till june/July when insurance is due for new pair, small bolt half in I gotta tighten everyday. Couple weeks go bye, arm finally snaps, now I'm wearing glasses with one arm around the house like a moron (wear contacts to work usually but never anywhere else.)

Order new frames on ebay for cheap so the eye place can swap the over priced lenses out (they're ray bans lol). Item never ships. Email guy last night, Hey dude, shits supposed to be here tomorrow and it's not marked shipped. He says oh it shipped should be there soon sorry for delay. Was supposed to arrive today... It just shipped today after emailing. Mother fucker.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Woke up today turn on computer and something or another messed up and comp had to turn off transparency effects. Whatever just do the simple search for it usually fixes it. Nope. Fine go to the actual advanced system visual settings to turn it back on... and it's completely missing. All the other visual effects are there to be turned on or off but the transparent glass one missing completely. Bugged me so much I system restored

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm in Louisville Kentucky.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I dropped 280 a night on my room at the Marriott(company card so whatever) but this room is basic as fuck. Like I'm legit insulted that their rates are so high when the rooms are no major improvement over the Hampton Inn etc. And to top it off, some asshole has a malfunctioning car alarm that has been going off every 10 - 20 minutes since yesterday. I went down to the front desk last night and asked if they knew whose car it was. They did but refused to call the room so I could offer to pull the fucking fuse for them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So call Samsung again. After 2 weeks and already making a call to complain about it they still haven't shipped my phone case. Phone got here just fine. It's not on backorder or anything just taking forever for the warehouse to get off their asses. They promise me it will be shipped in 1-3 business days... then expect an extra 2-5 to get here. Wtf kind of 3rd world am I living where it can take a month to get something delivered from within country