Closed Thread
Page 1133 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1083 1123 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1143 1183 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Finally undwinding back in my own home after catching a red-eye from LA and having to complete a few errands. Fail? After having a 14 day vacay stretching from FL to CA, I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Um clearly I do. Got it back in middle school so just kind of kept it. It's mostly for my random shit that asks for email. Work related stuff is on one of my gmails and another one is for other importantish stuff.
    As long as you aren't doing anything financially important on there I guess it's fine. I don't trust those fucks.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I keep a yahoo address just for those places/websites that insist on getting an email address. I check it once every month or so just to dump all the spam.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I sill have one from like 20 years ago lol, what do the cool kids use these days?

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Pretty much anything else.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I still use yahoo

(for sex. I ain't giving hookups my real email address are you nuts??)

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Gmail -> Make second account for stuff -> Fwd selected filtered mail to first -> Make third account for website signups -> All spam in there. They're all linked, no muss no fuss and no gross Yahoo interface.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Gmail -> Make second account for stuff -> Fwd selected filtered mail to first -> Make third account for website signups -> All spam in there. They're all linked, no muss no fuss and no gross Yahoo interface.
    This is the way pro's do it.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    This is my life, every time I see a yahoo address I die a little inside.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    This is my life, every time I see a yahoo address I die a little inside.
    I just don't respond. I assume it's a Russian trying to steal my rubles.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

ok yeah their interface is shit, I'll grant you. maybe it's time to migrate the whore email over to gmail. although honestly I almost never use it; there are apps for that these days.

also, today's fail: I'm really hungry but don't know what to eat. hrrrngh. I hear United Airlines has some really good Chinese takeout, maybe I'll try that...

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Sweet old news zinger. I'll be sure to fax it over to my friend's house.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

jokes are like periods; better late than never

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Timing is everything. You, of all people, should know that.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

I still have my vegeta yahoo and shadow (FFIII) hotmail accounts >_>

Mai fail is that a client's secretary forgot to endorse my fucking check.

Another fail: went to a friend's wedding last weekend and a fight broke out. Peeps just started swinging and next thing I know the whole godamn place is covered w/in pepper spray lmao.

Semi-win but it's a fail: This one married chick was flirting hardcore w/ yours truly for the 4th straight week (her bad hombre is in MX where he belongs), to make it short she wants the d. Ama God-fearing Christian so the whole 'thou shall nah't fornicate thy neightbours wife' etc. etc. is always in the back of mai mind. What do y'all niggas say, get the dick wet or nah?

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

nah

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Married chicks can be a bit of fun. But there is quite the potential for drama and a punch to the face that you'd probably deserve

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post

Mai fail is that a client's secretary forgot to endorse my fucking check.

Another fail: went to a friend's wedding last weekend and a fight broke out. Peeps just started swinging and next thing I know the whole godamn place is covered w/in pepper spray lmao.

Semi-win but it's a fail: This one married chick was flirting hardcore w/ yours truly for the 4th straight week (her bad hombre is in MX where he belongs), to make it short she wants the d. Ama God-fearing Christian so the whole 'thou shall nah't fornicate thy neightbours wife' etc. etc. is always in the back of mai mind. What do y'all niggas say, get the dick wet or nah?
    If your main concern for cheating is rooted in Jesus will disapprove rather than it's a fucking scumbag move to do, I say have at it, y'all deserve each other.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post

Unless there's a clear boundary of consent/open relationship fuck all that noise. Beyond the moral side is it worth any fallout after or who knows what else ?It's obviously something you're personally against so that's something you'll have to consider also even if the above applied.

On that note I'm currently FWB with someone who also has their own personal spiritual/religious following and I'm agnostic but he's made it clear to me that it's his choice and it's personal that doesn't involve me. We met up as friends first then the rest fell into place naturally which is amazing.

As we made the boundaries clear and are both honest with each other and communicate from the get go about my open marriage and he has met my husband also , it works well for us.
    But I'm too old for the drama and random hookups aren't my goal. I'd rather build a good friendship with the added benefits of enjoying each other as the mood fits.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

The onus is on the married people to keep the sanctity of their marriage. Ain't nobody else been throwing out vows to have and to hold.
    I'd call him a scumbag if he was the one doing the pursuing, but this chick is clearly aware of what she's doing. I say whatever.