Closed Thread
Page 1139 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1089 1129 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1149 1189 ... LastLast
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    What are people's perspectives towards if it is weird or not to be apathetic or even hate people. Yet consider yourself overall on the same team and thus wish to share in an affinity for success together?

Label it shower thoughts, but I was thinking about this during one.

For instance, for as many people dislike me over the intewebzOftubez, I hate them back even more. If I took something, say Reddit for example. I would say that I fucking despise their ineptitude, sensitivity, mindsets, and their borderline weeaboo trash. Yet, I feel that I must have less of a distaste when it comes down to it because I want to see everyone overall be successful and less pieces shit than people naturally are. Which isn't to say "being polite" because we all know I don't care for that jazz.
    Stop being the basis of every /r/iamverysmart post.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Hmmm seems they are greatly changing the numbers and definitions that said even the ones that are from before don't match what I can find online. I mean the numbers they are talking about are a basically 90% of the AMI meaning almost half area would qualify which isn't really going to work out so well. Especially since most the areas I can find info on right now are more like 50% to qualify that's a huge jump. If this shit is true I might just end up qualifying lol... actually holy shit I already do meet the higher thresholds though it looks like it's just qualifying for the low income housing to ensure rent doesn't exceed 30% of my income

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Stop being the basis of every /r/iamverysmart post.
    I think we all know (including myself) that I am not smarter than most people.

I'm a slight grade above YouTube comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Lepetit89 View Post
    Circumcision at the tender age of 27. Not cool at all.
    Why....?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lepetit89 View Post
    Circumcision at the tender age of 27. Not cool at all.
    I would like the reverse of this tbh. NO ONE CONSULTED ME AT THE TIME

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    Pretty sure there is something like that

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yeah they just take a bit of elbow fat and slap it on your dick, totally can be done in outpatient.

Spoiler: show
    I'm making that all up because who wants a dick turtleneck sweater, no thanks.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Yeah they just take a bit of elbow fat and slap it on your dick, totally can be done in outpatient.

Spoiler: show
    I'm making that all up because who wants a dick turtleneck sweater, no thanks.
    Spoken like a true murican victim of the psychological abuse of childhood genital mutilation

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

It can be done.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    Spoken like a true murican victim of the psychological abuse of childhood genital mutilation
    We live in a society where not being mutilated is looked at as a weird practice.

If I ever had a son, he'd be uncut because I am not some ignorant desert barbarian. With a heard of goats and a pregnant wife riding on a donkey as my main social circle.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I work with fucking idiots. Give an employee a new iphone. She sets a passcode and touch id. She reboots the phone and now can't remember the passcode so it's a fucking brick.
    You need to up your game with asset management like JAMF bro. Send a clear passcode or wipe device command and boom you are back in business. We had someone do this with their iPad and unfortunately it didn't have wifi on so the command couldn't get to it so I put together a powered usb hub with usb to ethernet adapter and a lightning to usb adapter to plug the iPad into ethernet directly. As soon as it established a connection the command went through and cleared the passcode.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    We live in a society where not being mutilated is looked at as a weird practice.
    Naw it's totally looked as weird and even barbaric... if you are a woman

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I work for the county. Only IT person supporting about 150 users plus devices. You brick your shit due to stupidity you can waste your time at the Apple Store to get it fixed, especially if you're a rank and file user. She was also the same user who took getting blasted by her supervisor for basically refusing to install mobile pass so I can get her VPN set up for almost a year.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

I bought a bunch of shit from amazon more than two weeks ago and the fuckers haven't shipped jacksquat yet. It's been stuck in 'preparing for shipping' hell for 16 days. Lolk.

Fuck it, canceled this shit (bunch of omega 3s and glucosamine stuffs).

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    It can be done.
    who's gonna pay for it though?

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

It's the end of April and it feels like the middle of January out here, but apparently we might get up to 75-79 this weekend LOL

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I bought seedless grapes

except I was wrong and they are seeded

FML

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    It's the end of April and it feels like the middle of January out here, but apparently we might get up to 75-79 this weekend LOL
    it's going to be 40 here tomorrow. diaf <3

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

it's going to be 40 here tomorrow. diaf <3
    I'd take 40 over 87+

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

not me man. I love 90+ weather. but I'm a heatbaby that way... except when I'm sleeping. then it's 65 or GTFO

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Since December I was pulled out of the field to be Pittsburgh's project manager of a software conversion for all of our call centers. We're changing the call receiver application, the dispatcher application, and the garage application. Our CIO, who I used to have immense respect for, has proven to be a roadblock at every turn. About 6 years ago we merged with the largest club in country that has a reputation for gobbling up other Clubs. Based on call volume & membership we are now the second largest of their acquisitions(we only trail the original Club.) Our board signed off on the changes years ago, that I'm tasked with putting in place. Which also means we have zero say in the time this gets done.

By and large, everyone I've dealt with has been extremely helpful which goes a long way because I am not a project manager. Long story short, the CIO has been unreceptive to any changes. Which has caused several confrontations over admittedly little shit that she shouldn't give two fucks about. While my department is the red in the budget we are also the sole reason that my company exists nationwide. Without us, there's no members. Yet this woman acts like we are there to support her.

Flash forward to today. I'm in meetings all day with some high level people from both Pittsburgh and Costa Mesa that are requesting info on the status of our old operating system. Basic things like will we still have access to historical data etc. So I email the CIO and inquire. Instead of answering, she says begins asking questions, 9 fucking emails later I still have not received an answer from her. Her responses have gotten more and more antagonistic for no reason. I ended the conversation by advising her I would contact our EVP tomorrow to get the information I need, also making sure to copy my VP on the email string.

JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU FUCKING FOSSIL.