Closed Thread
Page 1148 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1098 1138 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1158 1198 ... LastLast
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I think I got aids from the last couple of pages.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I guess just depends how much contact you had with Yuri-G.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    I guess just depends how much contact you had with Yuri-G.
    It's only gay if you make eye contact.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Ran out of cheese. I am sad.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    This is definitely the rule.

I woke up too early today. There's a crawfish boil at 2pm and now I have to fucking think about delicious crawfish for 4 hours while not eating them.

DAMN YOU CRUEL INTERNAL CLOCK. DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I always thought it was based on who was the cock holster and who was doing the holstering

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

What was originally supposed to be a $130~ annual check up and vaccinations for my dog ended up being $300+ because of a mass they wanted to lance, examine and recommend for surgical removal. The estimate they gave me for the surgery is $900. FML

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I had an interesting day.

This very flamboyant guy came into my work and was chatting about how he was originally from the neighborhood. Started naming off all of the businesses and his memories, getting more abrasive the more he spoke. He then left the shop made how the neighborhood wasn't the "in" spot anymore. Okay, nutbag that was clearly on some uppers. I found out later that he went next door to the bistro and did the same thing, only this time he demanded to be served alcohol. They refused him because they could tell he was high. He then punched the owner in the face (a female), ripped a sign out the front window, and booked it down block.

Almost 2 hours later as I was getting off from work, I see the owner of the bistro and have a chat with her. Turns out the guy had dropped the sign off at a chocolate shop across the street along with a check for $16.95 (for what??) and she was heading over there. I stopped into the hardware store a few doors down to talk to them about what happened. They had already been informed, so I stuck around to make a purchase. As I was paying, this guy comes walking in wearing the same shirt (black EC DC done in the AC DC logo) and I thought that there was no way this could be the same guy. Then I heard his voice, same fucker except he added a do-rag and sunglasses in an attempt to hide his identity. After I told them that this was the same guy, I quickly ran across the street to the chocolate shop to inform the bistro owner that he came back. As she starts calling the police (she had called them earlier, but he was long gone by the time they arrived), he runs across the street to chat up the chocolate people. He didn't notice the bistro owner being there. I stepped out and she followed and was able to get in contact with the cops. The chocolate people told him to leave the neighborhood as he was clearly not right in the head. He went back across the street and entered the yoga studio. I spoke to the person working the cafe after he left and she told me that the guy was just ranting then left without asking for anything. He got into his Honda Accord and left the neighborhood again.

So we had his name & address, his bank credit card (because he had lost it earlier and someone had dropped it off at my work) to confirm the name, and the hardware store snapped a pic of his licence plate. He was long gone by the time the cops came back again, but now they got his info. I have no doubt that he will make a third appearance, but hopefully it will be a bit less hectic.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Found a driver's license on the floor last night. Decided to be a nice guy and return it to the owner on my way home tonight. Had a rear tire completely blow out 30 seconds from his house. Thanks karma!

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    I had an interesting day.

This very flamboyant guy came into my work and was chatting about how he was originally from the neighborhood. Started naming off all of the businesses and his memories, getting more abrasive the more he spoke. He then left the shop made how the neighborhood wasn't the "in" spot anymore. Okay, nutbag that was clearly on some uppers. I found out later that he went next door to the bistro and did the same thing, only this time he demanded to be served alcohol. They refused him because they could tell he was high. He then punched the owner in the face (a female), ripped a sign out the front window, and booked it down block.

Almost 2 hours later as I was getting off from work, I see the owner of the bistro and have a chat with her. Turns out the guy had dropped the sign off at a chocolate shop across the street along with a check for $16.95 (for what??) and she was heading over there. I stopped into the hardware store a few doors down to talk to them about what happened. They had already been informed, so I stuck around to make a purchase. As I was paying, this guy comes walking in wearing the same shirt (black EC DC done in the AC DC logo) and I thought that there was no way this could be the same guy. Then I heard his voice, same fucker except he added a do-rag and sunglasses in an attempt to hide his identity. After I told them that this was the same guy, I quickly ran across the street to the chocolate shop to inform the bistro owner that he came back. As she starts calling the police (she had called them earlier, but he was long gone by the time they arrived), he runs across the street to chat up the chocolate people. He didn't notice the bistro owner being there. I stepped out and she followed and was able to get in contact with the cops. The chocolate people told him to leave the neighborhood as he was clearly not right in the head. He went back across the street and entered the yoga studio. I spoke to the person working the cafe after he left and she told me that the guy was just ranting then left without asking for anything. He got into his Honda Accord and left the neighborhood again.

So we had his name & address, his bank credit card (because he had lost it earlier and someone had dropped it off at my work) to confirm the name, and the hardware store snapped a pic of his licence plate. He was long gone by the time the cops came back again, but now they got his info. I have no doubt that he will make a third appearance, but hopefully it will be a bit less hectic.
    I deal with this kinda shit on a weekly basis at work it seems like. Middle of our cities downtown has all kind of eclectic personalities, that's for sure.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Learning the hard way you can't trust BG people just because they're BG people.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Learning the hard way you can't trust BG people just because they're BG people.
    Who fucked up.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Who stole the LS bank?!

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Who fucked up.
    Bought some Franklin Mint diecast planes off Zalius three weeks ago. Dude hasn't sent them and does nothing but offer excuses as to why he didn't, if he responds at all. It's a fucking joke.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Bought some Franklin Mint diecast planes off Zalius three weeks ago. Dude hasn't sent them and does nothing but offer excuses as to why he didn't, if he responds at all. It's a fucking joke.
    uh oh can you get your money back?

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Isn't Zalius the guy that made that retarded "Ask me questions, get rich" thread?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    Isn't Zalius the guy that made that retarded "Ask me questions, get rich" thread?
    Bingo!

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    uh oh can you get your money back?
    Luckily I sent him the money through PayPal under the goods and services category and not the gift category. So PayPal should protect me on it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

He probably used your money to flip some bitcoin or something. He knows how to get rich and for some donations he can teach you how too!

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'd yank the money. He went off the deep end.