Closed Thread
Page 1149 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1099 1139 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1159 1199 ... LastLast
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

damn, niggas being put on blast. hope you get your shit back, brill

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I'd yank the money. He went off the deep end.
    I told him I'd give him until tomorrow. So end of business Monday if he can't produce proof that he's shipped them I go to PayPal. Dude claims to have enough money to not work, but can't find a single day in three weeks to drop shit off at UPS? C'mon son.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Where is this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It got nuked because it went off the rails almost as soon as it was created lol.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

nuking that thread was very difficult. it was so much fun to watch.

but yeah dude that sucks.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Isn't Zalius that dude always preaching how rich and awesome he is lol

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Isn't Zalius that dude always preaching how rich and awesome he is lol
    Maybe this is why he's so rich and awesome.

You can make a lot of money by stealing, taking money from people and never shipping them goods in return, and pretending to have things to sell but not really having those things and disappearing after receiving funds.

You know brill, you're not supposed to trust sellers that live in places like Nigeria, Thailand, and other obscure places. Didn't he always brag about living the vacation life a different country every week? Lol.

Zalius probably went back to sending emails to people telling them he's a prince or ambassador and all he needs is a few hundred bucks and a social security number to make you rich.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Maybe this is why he's so rich and awesome.

You can make a lot of money by stealing, taking money from people and never shipping them goods in return, and pretending to have things to sell but not really having those things and disappearing after receiving funds.

You know brill, you're not supposed to trust sellers that live in places like Nigeria, Thailand, and other obscure places. Didn't he always brag about living the vacation life a different country every week? Lol.

Zalius probably went back to sending emails to people telling them he's a prince or ambassador and all he needs is a few hundred bucks and a social security number to make you rich.
    I'm not entirely sure if he's a scammer or not. Clearly he's irresponsible as fuck. Like to a comical level. But we'll see. I've initiated the charge back on PayPal. I'm just waiting for the end of the day to escalate it.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I told him I'd give him until tomorrow. So end of business Monday if he can't produce proof that he's shipped them I go to PayPal. Dude claims to have enough money to not work, but can't find a single day in three weeks to drop shit off at UPS? C'mon son.
    You don't get so rich by waiting in line at ups!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well maybe if you were respectful he'd help you but you expected your goods like a bitch and so wasn't worth his time

Edit: Finally found a potential fwb. Got everything setup with all the parties involved for some Netflix and chill yesterday and then like 15 minutes before power goes out and from their on over the course of 30 minutes a dozen or so other things go wrong to stop it

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Well maybe if you were respectful he'd help you but you expected your goods like a bitch and so wasn't worth his time

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Brill, your emails should have been cryptic nonsense. Then you'd have your planes.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'll have to post some of the emails he sent just so you can see what I've been dealing with.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Did he call you a cunt at least five times and laugh at you for working for slave wages because he's making crazy bank?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I wanna see these emails.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I wanna see these emails.
    Careful now. This is exactly how Trump got elected!

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Here they come. Be prepared, this is lengthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    Sweet thanks, it's alright, I've got an ebay I can definitely sell them, just would prefer to find a collector or two to work with personally.

The power steering on the ford went out & of course they won't honor the warranty for a $1300 part that they "reasonably did not see any issues with at the time of last inspection" even though this same power steering problem happen 3 months ago -_- then the rodeo took a shit (that rodeo is a boss), so I'll have to arrange a ride to get these things to ship out. You have a preferred shipping method/what's the best way to package these? I was thinking peanuts + slightly larger box should be enough, but hey they're your planes so I'm not gonna take any major risks with em. Also, just out of curiosity's sake, are you going to open these to display them with the rest of the collection?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave
    If they are all in the white outer box from the Franklin Mint they are safe to be shipped in those. The only one you'll need to put in another box would be the Corgi. I'm keeping all 4 of them to put on display. Sorry you're having car issues, that shit sucks. It always happens at the worst time.
    Might be able to get these out tonight (latest place closes @6:30), no rush, know ya said the morning & I have a ride for most of the night
    Ok gotcha, thanks! I got super, super trashed yesterday, not familiar with this neighborhood, making my way back to the house because people are at work buuuuuuuuuuut I'ma get you them planes dog

wtf is your address lol
    Sorry bout the lag man, missed my 420 to food poisoning, came back yesterday and slept for 15 hours, doing way better but also on some pilly things. I tried to get my roomie to send them for me but the b-25+the tiger stripe were sitting on white marble+white franklin mint boxes in the main living room near the fireplace. My stoner roommate decided that they had been lost to eternity and bum me the fuck out while I was in the hospital saying that he'd checked all over the garage and living room. Lost my phone somewhere in the initial puking fit or I'd have messaged ya a bit sooner. Thought I was gonna have to tell you we lost the planes and refund them but I literally saw them 2 mins after I got here. I got on my laptop to message you before I passed the fuck back out yesterday but the anti-nausea they gave me is also a sedative, it's really nice but also a warm sleepy blanket on the inside.

Idk if you've ever been the highest you've ever been (edibles+concentrates) and realizing you have food poisoning, I'm gonna assume you haven't, but it's basically like being a creature from another dimension splicing its way into our reality to observe the phenomenon of human death. It was rad. But then I was like ok no I'm kinda dying and left, you've never been a buzzkill if you haven't had to convince a bunch of the happiest stoners on earth that you really gotta go to the ER cuz you just destroyed the garage bathroom. It was at least funny when I left because they were laughing hysterically at the thought that the EMTs probably thought I just got too high. I assume this is my karma for leaving the planes to my roomie instead of handling them when I had the chance, sorry bout that uncle brill. Food poisoning is shigella and they told me I should "mildly" quarantine myself, I'm contagious right now but should be fine if I keep pretty clean and don't cough on people or do ass to mouth. That's in the info packet they discharged me with, I am strictly on no ass-to-mouth orders.

I'm doing a bit better now, stomach still feels like I got sodomized through the belly button. As for the important shit, I'll get these sent as soon as I can, all I did was wake up + message you. Gonna sleep til the morning and make some calls to see how contagious I am, don't wanna book an uber if I'm gonna get the driver sick and roomie #1 is a germophobe who literally will not look at me face to face for another 24+ hours, it's pretty bad, but that's my primarily transportation. Will let you know what's up a little after sunrise, back to bed I go. Sorry again brill but I got this now, if it makes you feel any better I almost died
    talked to roomie about the lag, feel super bad, going to send you both of the DO17s for wastin that last week of your time

From this point it moves to emails. The first one is from May 1st.
    Me
    Just making you aware. If you're not able to give me a realistic time frame of when they planes are being shipped out I will be initiating a chargeback on Paypal. It's been 16 days since I've paid and you're nowhere to be found.
    Him
    Sorry dude, 100% my fault, just woke up and I have been pretty plastered all weekend. Out of sight/out of mind happened, left the house and have been with kind of terrible influences primarily inebriated for the last 5 or 6 days. Hit a little bit of depression, I'd have totally forgotten about this if I didn't get a gmail notification. Sorry dude sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry totally my bad, 100% just being irresponsible & you totally did not deserve to get shafted this long, i'd be fuckin pissed so I totally get it.

I have like $600 in cash on me, I'm hung over and people are asleep but I got this. If you want to get into contact with me through email, it's way better than BG because I get a notification and I don't log into BG by habit anymore other than once or twice a year. Like my phone will physically make a noise if you gmail me, I use this shit all the time, I feel like a total cunt dude, my bad.

After roomie #3 fudged it, it was confirmed that we had done enough foulness to you to warrant an extra plane. That 2nd plane is still yours, I'm not physically in the room with stuff but I'll make it my mission to have these sent out once I can get my bearings. I should be back to the house within an hour or two from sending this, will send ya another little update once I have my laptop keyboard, it's a bitch typing this much on my phone (screen is cracked, I have another one that's way better but I kind of impulse bought it when I was drunk and haven't set it up yet). I understand that explaining this is more work, but for you and my injustices to your name and family, I will type on this broken glass screen a little bit more. It's not cutting me or anything, just super uncomfortable.

So tiger stripe, 2x dornier and B-25. I will cover all the shipping on all of that, if it's cheap enough I will overnight it, but probably that will be like $500 if it's anything like the guitar I had to send last month.

Also dude seriously my bad, I am a self employed 27 year old with no schedule and enough money for more alcohol than 10 people need, I was never adequately prepared for this life. Just found out who my ride is between these sentences so I might be able to get this done a little quicker, sorry dude sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im sorry brill plz forgive me
    Me
    Don't overnight it dude. I also wanted the seafire. I was just getting concerned. Don't pay for any extra shipping, seriously. That would just be excessive.
    Him
    you got it bro. Also, I found a fucking, i found a thing in the garage we didn't know we had that's a 1:48. I'll be at the house soon, I have been driving with still-drunk fuckfaces that stole my FUCKING SOCKS GODDAMMIT and I'm wearing shoes with no socks and this fuckrag had my socks the whole time. I didn't see til he got out of the car, long story short I'm just venting. He took them off but I'm not fucking wearing them.

The 1:48 in the garage is an f4u corsair, will give you more details when I get back, I have been rushing these cunts but there's no reasonable communication amongst them, they have the personality of a mullet with puke in it right now
    Him
    I have everything in order now, I'm back at the house and getting things together but between the mega poop and the bristly ass fuckin neighbor giving me shit about the dauschsund, it would appear as though I can't take this through UPS or Fedex, will you hate me if I gotta do this tomorrow? There is a fedex that ships to 6:30 but it wouldn't ship today anyways, I can do it though.

In the event you want the f4u, what is fair price for it shipped? I saw some that closed out at $50 with no bids and others that were higher, dude I have no idea. It would be sweet to have ~60 in my paypal, I have no $ in there and it saves me a trip for the autobill on my phone. I mostly just exist in crypto -> cash now, the modern financial world has become a nuisance to me. If 60 is steep for the F4U shipped, I can throw in a couple of the 1970's bachmann mini's just for the hell of it, they have .69 cent stickers but get bid up to $15, I know you don't really collect them but it's an interesting little obscure thing to have around. Can get a spread shot for you of the ones we got in this box if you want. There's also a thing of dinkies too if you're interested.
    ok it's this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-F4U-Cor...IAAOSwhlZYtxOi, I looked up the wrong box personally
    Him
    Is 60 cool for that shipped + the 2nd dornier's shipping? I can give you a dated screenshot of me in this garage with the whole set of planies at the moment, I am 100% sure that UPS/Fedex do not send trucks out past 4:00~4:15 PM in this town or I'd have just done it man, I still feel like a cunt & if you don't wanna buy planes from me ever again I understand
    Him
    can send pics also if ya want, will be around all night and working busily, barring an act of god, I will absolutely have things sent your way by like 2pm tomorrow at the latest, knowing my life it will be 2:10 if I say that though, just know that I got this and everything is arranged for tomorrow, I'm pretty sober at the moment and just drinking water. Will be active for like the next 24 hours on no sleep potentially so just let me know what you're thinkin about the p47 and the f4u
    Me
    I'm going to hold off on the f4u for now. But don't get rid of it lol.
    Him
    quote]Gotcha, wasn't sure if I should send em out yet. I'll tell her to save that one, won't be in Colorado anymore next week. Im at the roomies grandparents for breakfast, we got a ton or errands today though so ill throw the planes in the car when we swoop back around toward the house [/quote]
    Him
    Renting a car today, will be independently mobile. Will be sending these personally now, selling off about 1k of BTC (they're at ~1500 and my average spend per BTC is still at $650). It can be a little cunty to find a BTC buyer at this price but I always do, gave the good roomie a little cash yesterday so I'm gonna need some between the rental fees & the shipping costs. People ask me why I keep BTC...dude I don't even really "work" anymore. I just buy and sell crypto and check traffic stats to indirectly gauge activity...I'll explain later if ya want, I gotta poop
    Me
    Alright, it's been three weeks since I paid you. If you can't ship this stuff out today and produce a tracking number I'm done.
    Him
    BRILL THE PLANES holy fuck I'm terrible, I seriously don't understand how you put up with my shit. I'm still drunk, this totally my fault, I didn't reply initially because I'm awkward and that was innocent buuuut then I started drinking andddd totally guilty. Ima get you your damned planes you collect cuz ain't no way this degree if failure is about to get associated withme as a being, you know what bitch ima buy you the f PLANE too woops caps, lemme figure out where I am n how to get to the house, I got paid kinda fat after the Btc spike so I just buy you the blue plane bcuz Id fail you so heavily, is least I can do, im not sure where I am and everyone is passed out. Ima probably puke and roll back over on this couch and hope to wake up to the best but if you hate me n charge me back ima still send em cuz in the best but Ok yeah puke. Puke and sleep then planes, you can even call me while I do it but Ok in Msg you again. I'll set alarms its saturday
    Me
    I'll give until Monday for you to mail them. I don't want anymore emails giving me the numerous reasons why you didn't ship them. This is beyond ridiculous.
    And nothing past that point.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yep. Sounds about right.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

He's 27 and has enough money to buy booze for at least 10 people, or whatever the fuck he said, trades in bitcoins only for $1k+, eats at his roommate's grandma's house in Colorado, but lives in a foreign country? Also, he's got at least 3 roommates apparently? He's making bank though, guys.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

I feel like I missed out on a fun thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro