Closed Thread
Page 1151 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1101 1141 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1161 1201 ... LastLast
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I need to see what I might be able to do to get it reduced. Already know I need to do traffic school to keep my insurance from getting fucked. Losing 20% of my take home pay on top of that is going to fucking suck.

Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    I had an interesting day.

This very flamboyant guy came into my work and was chatting about how he was originally from the neighborhood. Started naming off all of the businesses and his memories, getting more abrasive the more he spoke. He then left the shop made how the neighborhood wasn't the "in" spot anymore. Okay, nutbag that was clearly on some uppers. I found out later that he went next door to the bistro and did the same thing, only this time he demanded to be served alcohol. They refused him because they could tell he was high. He then punched the owner in the face (a female), ripped a sign out the front window, and booked it down block.

Almost 2 hours later as I was getting off from work, I see the owner of the bistro and have a chat with her. Turns out the guy had dropped the sign off at a chocolate shop across the street along with a check for $16.95 (for what??) and she was heading over there. I stopped into the hardware store a few doors down to talk to them about what happened. They had already been informed, so I stuck around to make a purchase. As I was paying, this guy comes walking in wearing the same shirt (black EC DC done in the AC DC logo) and I thought that there was no way this could be the same guy. Then I heard his voice, same fucker except he added a do-rag and sunglasses in an attempt to hide his identity. After I told them that this was the same guy, I quickly ran across the street to the chocolate shop to inform the bistro owner that he came back. As she starts calling the police (she had called them earlier, but he was long gone by the time they arrived), he runs across the street to chat up the chocolate people. He didn't notice the bistro owner being there. I stepped out and she followed and was able to get in contact with the cops. The chocolate people told him to leave the neighborhood as he was clearly not right in the head. He went back across the street and entered the yoga studio. I spoke to the person working the cafe after he left and she told me that the guy was just ranting then left without asking for anything. He got into his Honda Accord and left the neighborhood again.

So we had his name & address, his bank credit card (because he had lost it earlier and someone had dropped it off at my work) to confirm the name, and the hardware store snapped a pic of his licence plate. He was long gone by the time the cops came back again, but now they got his info. I have no doubt that he will make a third appearance, but hopefully it will be a bit less hectic.
    Sounds like a normal day in Uptown.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

today is one of those days when depression is just screaming in my brain. I'm proud of the progress I've made; I'm not acting on any of it and certainly not lashing out or allowing this shit to damage my interpersonal relationships. I'm journaling, meditating, etc. doing all the good things. I'm well aware that what I'm experiencing today is a mental/emotional aberration and not a valid set of data upon which I should choose to act.

but god. fucking. damnit. would my brain please stop bitching and moaning and hating life. nothing is wrong, everything is fine, there is no reason to feel this way. but it just... won't go away. "everyone hates you, you're worthless, you're never gonna be good enough, you should just give up," etc. hearing that tape all day long is exhausting, man.

bleh. I hate this shit. at least I've learned how to handle it, so there's some small victory there.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Just give your depression a name. That helps some people.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

gf of 5 years broke up with me and is somehow trying to play the martyr in the last text she sent me... before immediately blocking me everywhere

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    NOT TODAY LINDA

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

ok I still feel like shit but that made me laugh lol

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    NOT TODAY LINDA
    This is great I love it.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    gf of 5 years broke up with me and is somehow trying to play the martyr in the last text she sent me... before immediately blocking me everywhere
    I was with someone 5 years and went through something similar, fuck that noise. I'm sorry you had to deal with that though, she sounds like a cuntbag anyway.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Unless you got caught diddling little children, how you gonna break up with someone you were with for 5 years on a text anyway
    Dafuq is that

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fuck if I know. Maybe the midlifes hit. She just turned 37

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fucking work not reimbursing my expenses in a timely fashion. I have no doubt I'll get the money but its annoying. I already have another expense report ready to turn in but am still waiting on the last one I submitted in mid-April. So they haven't included it in my last 2 paychecks (with payday being today and next one being 2 weeks out).

It's not mega money but it's still like $600-1200 every expense report I turn in as I have to buy lunch every day for all the new trainees.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Fucking work not reimbursing my expenses in a timely fashion. I have no doubt I'll get the money but its annoying. I already have another expense report ready to turn in but am still waiting on the last one I submitted in mid-April. So they haven't included it in my last 2 paychecks (with payday being today and next one being 2 weeks out).

It's not mega money but it's still like $600-1200 every expense report I turn in as I have to buy lunch every day for all the new trainees.
    That's bullshit. I'd be pissed. My expenses go in on Monday and they get paid Wednesday with my check every week. I've never had to float any expenses for more than a week unless I forgot to put them in.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

i wish i could break up with my wife via text

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Saw Beast of No Nation last night. Great movie. Except I kept dreaming I was being constantly threatened and mugged by little kids afterwards lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    That's bullshit. I'd be pissed. My expenses go in on Monday and they get paid Wednesday with my check every week. I've never had to float any expenses for more than a week unless I forgot to put them in.
    Yeah, it used to be that as long as you submitted by Friday (or sometimes you could slide it through Monday), you would get in the next paycheck which processed Tuesday night to go in on Friday. Never had an issue until recently when they have suddenly started to have 1-2 paycheck lag.

I dump it all on an interest free credit card so it's not a major inconvenience to me but it still sucks as I don't like having debt set around in case I forget to pay it on time

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    That sucks royally dude.

Am I mistaken or was this a long distance girl where neither of you wanted to move to be with each other? Or was that another bg poster?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    That sucks royally dude.

Am I mistaken or was this a long distance girl where neither of you wanted to move to be with each other? Or was that another bg poster?
    Pretty much though I was willing if could make it work

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i wish i could break up with my wife via text
    No balls

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also why wont some social media let me block people that have already blocked me!?!