Closed Thread
Page 1179 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1129 1169 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1189 ... LastLast
    The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Good thing u got dat face doe

Also try to avoid caffeine and alcohol. Bowel irritants etc.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I turn 30 in a few days and this hangover is proof that I'm not as young as I used to be fuck.

I am legit shaky and jittery and that's even after morning business and a big breakfast full of cures.
    Nothing some ibuprofen, Gatorade, and a lot of water can't cure!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Going into Whole Foods and huzzah Halo top on sale for like $3.79. Sweet. But wait it's only on like 1/3 the flavours and for the most part the less exciting ones like birthday cake, peanut butter, vanilla and mocha chip. The sole comfort was sea salt caramel was also on sale

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I got a free halo top coupon the other day and went for mint chip.

It is diet in multiple ways. I eat like two spoons worth and then put it away because the sweetener they use tastes strange. It's not so bad that I'll never finish it, but I am also so unexcited to eat it that it doesn't feel like I have ice cream in the house.

Suck...cess?

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I got a free halo top coupon the other day and went for mint chip.

It is diet in multiple ways. I eat like two spoons worth and then put it away because the sweetener they use tastes strange. It's not so bad that I'll never finish it, but I am also so unexcited to eat it that it doesn't feel like I have ice cream in the house.

Suck...cess?
    I think if I wasn't eating low carb/keto it would taste bad or maybe what you're describing. Ever since I went low carb things taste so different and sweeter than what I considered to be "normal ".
    Now if I go down the cereal or snack aisles I almost choke on how sickly sweet the scent is from the sugar.

I know I'm about to get hell for this lol but I didn't care for mint chip. Sea salt caramel , vanilla , birthday cake and lemon cake are my top choices.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Family of patient resuscitated a few weeks ago are now suing because the techs did "CPR too hard and some of her ribs are broken". lol

Can't wait for this bullshit ass court date

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Did they find a lawyer that would actually take that case, or is this some "represent ourselves" bullshit? As far as I know, that happens all the time.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Did they find a lawyer that would actually take that case, or is this some "represent ourselves" bullshit? As far as I know, that happens all the time.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

It happens daily, doesn't make it any less frustrating to deal with. That's a day I potentially have to take off work to go listen to greedy sacks of shit explain why they deserve money.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Ugh. Get a stupid email that a member of the group is hitting their 5 years of service next month. This asshole has only worked about 25 days in the past 20 months and hasn't been here a day since March.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Family of patient resuscitated a few weeks ago are now suing because the techs did "CPR too hard and some of her ribs are broken". lol

I hope they are forced to take a CPR/first aid class.

Everytime I've taken it, they tell you that if you don't break ribs you aren't pushing hard enough.

(outside of babies of course)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

eh? Think that's a bit of an extreme. The ones I've taken have all been more along the lines of if you aren't potentially/risk breaking not definitely breaking lol

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    eh? Think that's a bit of an extreme. The ones I've taken have all been more along the lines of if you aren't potentially/risk breaking not definitely breaking lol
    http://www.firstaidforfree.com/is-it...bs-during-cpr/

It is common for ribs to be broken during CPR. One study found the prevalence of rib fractures in adult victims who received CPR was over 80%
    Edit: I think the idea is they want to train you to be forceful enough to break, vs. not pushing hard enough because you are too scared to break.

I was told the same thing on that website: Break ribs can be treated, if you don't push hard enough the cardiac arrest will definitely kill them.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Went to first doctor appointment for the baby. Sadly we didn't hear the heart

Doctor said its fine, GF is doing well, and it seems the baby is just not placed correctly to hear the heart

But we should hear it next week at the Trisomy 21 tests (i hope)

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post

I remember taking my CPR class and our instructor said to give the person all the internal injuries as it's better then dying.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    http://www.firstaidforfree.com/is-it...bs-during-cpr/

Edit: I think the idea is they want to train you to be forceful enough to break, vs. not pushing hard enough because you are too scared to break.

I was told the same thing on that website: Break ribs can be treated, if you don't push hard enough the cardiac arrest will definitely kill them.
    So like I was saying? Push hard enough to possibly even likely break don't push till you break. Because you know if told the way you first phrased it someone would take that as keep pushing till you break ribs

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lol. Lawyer has us shredding old documents. Has it all together with current stuff he needs says destroy that stuff over there. Watches us do it. And after we are done says hey I didn't say to do some of that stuff mixed in because it's current cases <.<.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So like I was saying? Push hard enough to possibly even likely break don't push till you break. Because you know if told the way you first phrased it someone would take that as keep pushing till you break ribs
    OK dude. But that's what my training has told me, and I've taken it 4 times now. And I'll take the CPR trainer's word over yours.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

S-e-m-a-n-t-i-c-s

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

lol girls on Tinder be like "I'm NOT here for hookups! No dick pics!" on their profile and then the next line they tell you to message them on kik, okay, suuuuure.