Closed Thread
Page 1183 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1133 1173 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1193 ... LastLast
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    You underestimate the strength of my guts. I could eat $20 of tacobell and they wouldn't even flinch. That said I can't eat like that everyday so... that does make me want the burger for tomorrow though. Hmmm we'll see I was thinking of making portabella pizzas though
    But how does one actually consume $20 of Taco Bell on their own let alone survive to tell the tales.
    However I haven't eaten all day now I'm hungry just reading this and that's my fail lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    But how does one actually consume $20 of Taco Bell on their own let alone survive to tell the tales.
    However I haven't eaten all day now I'm hungry just reading this and that's my fail lol.
    Have a light lunch? idk I'm weird. Also tend not to get the absolute cheapest stuff on the menu. So things like layered burritos and locos tacos etc add up

In real fails in the middle of a an intersection just had a car speed up from behind to get slightly ahead of me so he could make a right turn into me at speed from a lane you can't make right turns from. And of course just drive off. I lose balance avoiding him spill into the intersection my first thought was of course to hobble out of said intersection wasn't till I got to sidewalk that I noticed my garmin gps which has survived everything so far was missing. Looked at the road just in time to see a bus run it over. Pick it up looks... actually kept it's shape but lcd screen totally destroyed. Also alignment on shifter is all jacked and looks a little broke so now chain rattles constantly so can't really be riding it now. RIP my wallet. Think I'm fine other than some hurt ribs and scrapes. Weirdly scrapped my chest but my under armor shirt just fine lol

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

After work I go to the store and get stuff. Driving home I come to a 4 way stop where people always run it like assholes. I'm next to go but this asshole tries to ride the person in front of them as they go. I immediately speed to the intersection causing a stop. It's a auto parts van and I motion it to go through. Two minutes later I'm in my drive unloading my groceries and I hear a honk. The parts van is my neighbor who recently saved me when I caught my fingers in my panel garage door. Jesus did I fell like an asshole.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I hate you. One of any burrito from T.Bell and I'm spraying shit for the next two days.
    This is me, too. Within like 10-15 minutes.

One time we went to a Sports Authority after that was nearby cause a roommate was looking for something. I had to run to the bathroom. Terrible. I don't get it.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    In real fails in the middle of a an intersection just had a car speed up from behind to get slightly ahead of me so he could make a right turn into me at speed from a lane you can't make right turns from. And of course just drive off. I lose balance avoiding him spill into the intersection my first thought was of course to hobble out of said intersection wasn't till I got to sidewalk that I noticed my garmin gps which has survived everything so far was missing. Looked at the road just in time to see a bus run it over. Pick it up looks... actually kept it's shape but lcd screen totally destroyed. Also alignment on shifter is all jacked and looks a little broke so now chain rattles constantly so can't really be riding it now. RIP my wallet. Think I'm fine other than some hurt ribs and scrapes. Weirdly scrapped my chest but my under armor shirt just fine lol
    People are fucking stupid - I hope you'll be okay that sounds horrible.

I was going to bitch earlier I almost got run over twice in San Francisco today while I had the walk sign on and had right of way in the crosswalk but that's nothing comparatively.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Physically should be fine I think. Hip and ribs sore but they often are. Already kind of needed some work on bike so adding this to it hopefully wont be too much... that gps thing was like $120 though . Think need to start recording my rides since most of them just ride off before I have the chance to see much of them.... And invest in some caltrops

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Ultimate FWP: Cat just sneezed right into my face and some of the gook got onto my eyeballs.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Just got alerted one of my guys is in Fairfax county jail and I've been appointed as his detainer. Blew a .29 on the breathalyzer. As far as I'm concerned he can chill there for a more few hours to sober while I go back to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

.29? Holy shit

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

he ded

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Ohhhhhh that's not that bad he just had a good night I would make him sweat it out too. Now if he blew a four-oh we'd be having a different conversation lol.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Anyone who's ever worked in an ED/EMS knows shit ain't impressive until you start seeing .6's lol

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Think the worst I saw brought in was someone who blew a .41 and was also on meth or some shit. I have absolutely no idea how this person was alive. All I know was when I heard her screams, it was about 9 hours after she was brought in and she was still detoxing hard. Probably the scariest thing i've seen/heard in my life.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Just got alerted one of my guys is in Fairfax county jail and I've been appointed as his detainer. Blew a .29 on the breathalyzer. As far as I'm concerned he can chill there for a more few hours to sober while I go back to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Just dropped him off at his house. Feel bad for the dude, apparently his wife had a miscarriage.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

That sucks and they hurt, but theyre pretty common. dude coulda handled that better.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

My buddy was NOPD for awhile and said they would routinely get old drunks blowing over .40-.50. Never underestimate a lifelong alcoholic.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Jesus did I fell like an asshole.
    Is that any different from how you normally feel?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Is that any different from how you normally feel?
    3edgy5me

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

SAY IT TO MY FACE FUCKER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Spoiler: show
    lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Saw Bai came out with some soda flavors. Their low cal fake juice shit is ok... and nope the cola and cream soda I bought were just terrible.

Also I'll add in that .29 aint shit. Can still walk reasonably straight like that. I must say though don't think I've ever heard of a .6. That's pretty impressive but also kind of sad