Closed Thread
Page 1184 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1134 1174 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1194 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    That sucks and they hurt, but theyre pretty common. dude coulda handled that better.
    Yeah. While I feel for the dude, he's long been suspected of having a drinking problem. He's the same guy I posted awhile back about coming into work smelling like a brewery. Fucking idiotic considering the ridiculously close proximity of top level officials and two random dudes who call themselves the secdef and depsecdef we work with.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    My buddy was NOPD for awhile and said they would routinely get old drunks blowing over .40-.50. Never underestimate a lifelong alcoholic.
    At that point you are just getting blood in your alcohol stream.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

dragged to renaissance fair and some motherfucker is in a full furry get up in 92 degree heat

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    dragged to renaissance fair and some motherfucker is in a full furry get up in 92 degree heat
    Gross.

BG Level

Putting together an elliptical and the wifey is pretty much useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Today, being 90 degrees or more, wife decides it's the perfect time to clean and reorganize the garage, weed, mow, spray yard and driveway with poison, and grocery shop with the other million people doing BBQs this weekend.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I've told my boss repeatedly what supplies I needed ordered for July for the past 2 weeks, coordinating with faculty the specific dates everything is required. I've emailed him everything in a spreadsheet and gave the tl;dr version, and he still hasn't ordered anything yet. He somehow manages to find an email I sent to one of the faculty stating that we have everything but 1 specimen for his class, then proceeds to order only that instead of the original list that dealt with all faculty. He wonders why I'm so angry...

Spent the past hour disassembling our rug scrubber to find out what was wrong with it. See one of the screw casings broke near the brush assembly, so I head down to the basement to take the one off a similar model we had before. Swap everything around, line up the heads, put the belt on, screw it all back up, just to have the damn engine burn out when I turn it on. Though, it more than likely died before this, just forcing it to run properly probably pushed it over the edge.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ordered some alcohol that I had found on my trip awhile back and it finally came last week. The company sends me an email asking me to confirm I got it. Sure thing I can do a simple click confirmation. Sends me to a link where in order to confirm I gotta rate each thing I bought... I aint drank it all yet who you think I am Creamsoda!?!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Chinese place near me gives free white rice with their meals
    Runs out because today is insanely busy and nobody else is open
    Lady asks for white rice, and when told they are out asks "What are you substituting for it?"
    Worker says "Nothing, sorry."
    And the lady is like, "You have to. You have to substitute something." Then gets all pissed off and leaves.

That woman sums up so much of why I hate "the customer is always right"

BG Level

Not to mention white rice is stupid fucking easy to make yourself.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Not to mention white rice is stupid fucking easy to make yourself.

I forgot that other white people don't own rice cookers. SAD!

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Rice cooker is one of the most use things in my household and one of the best purchases we've ever made. Wife is Asian, she made me get it, didn't know what I was missing all these years. We also buy specific rice from the Asian market and it's next level.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I forgot that other white people don't own rice cookers. SAD!
    Shit even doing low carb thing I still have and use mine fairly often.

Speaking of shitty customers. Guy calls in wanting some walk in service. Tell him we aren't open until Wednesday he insists he has to have it done today... well that's kind of fishy. Fine ok we can take it but remind the guy we don't take cards he says he isn't sure he can get the money should he come anyways. Da fuq you can't pay don't come. Anyways tell him how much it should cost based on how much he said he has. He comes in with twice that much but the same amount of cash as we quoted him for less and is surprised it now costs more. So he goes back to get more money. Also looked like he was still old enough to be in highschool but doesn't show up for classes and he was having us destroy stuff for "his" business that he is closing down. I'm not saying he's a drug dealer but the first set of wadded up bills smelled like weed

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I rarely order anything off Amazon that is not a prime purchase, for good reason. I needed a new mouse pad though and my friend was going on about how amazing large ones are. Randomly saw an FFXIV one on amazon and thought it looked cute, so I figured why not despite it being not prime.

Waited a month to get it. It came as a regular size mouse pad. Hopefully the seller will fix the issue, but that'll take another month at least.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

We were all sized for our new uniforms about two months ago, told they wouldn't be in till Sept. Go on vacation, gain weight, uniforms came in this week and we have to try them on asap. Fml there's no way they fit lol.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I use my instapot for everything including rice, shit is so cash.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    We were all sized for our new uniforms about two months ago, told they wouldn't be in till Sept. Go on vacation, gain weight, uniforms came in this week and we have to try them on asap. Fml there's no way they fit lol.
    Psh vacation weight lasts all of about a week unless you keep eating like you on vacation

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I use my instapot for everything including rice, shit is so cash.
    I've been considering one as my next purchase for the kitchen in addition to the sous vide.

Speaking of shitty customers yesterday while at Taco Bell this family has young kids running around the whole place being annoying as fuck.
    The adults can't or won't control their kids .

The adult women of the group are just as annoying as they are loud and obnoxious and apparently had an issue with her order. She comes up to the counter and slams her food down saying how "fucking ridiculous this is". Everyone else is just starting at her because is being such a cuntbag to the workers.
    I don't understand how people can be such entitled assholes and what's worse is the kids think this is acceptable behavior so will likely be the same , ugh.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I've been considering one as my next purchase for the kitchen in addition to the sous vide.

Speaking of shitty customers yesterday while at Taco Bell this family has young kids running around the whole place being annoying as fuck.
    The adults can't or won't control their kids .

The adult women of the group are just as annoying as they are loud and obnoxious and apparently had an issue with her order. She comes up to the counter and slams her food down saying how "fucking ridiculous this is". Everyone else is just starting at her because is being such a cuntbag to the workers.
    I don't understand how people can be such entitled assholes and what's worse is the kids think this is acceptable behavior so will likely be the same , ugh.
    I endorse Instapot 100%, it replaced 3 appliances in my kitchen (Rice cooker, slow cooker, and a little Oster fondue pot thingy I used to keep chili/dips warm) and it's easy as fuckkk to keep clean.