Closed Thread
Page 1189 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1139 1179 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1199 ... LastLast
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I'm really sorry to hear that, Rata. You have my condolences. It's already been said, but it really wasn't your fault. Try not to let this consume the both of you.

A fail of my own: I may have mentioned my girlfriend's insane periods in here before. New fail this week is 6 weeks after her last period, chronic stress from work deadlines induced her period early (early for her, her cycle is normally 8-9 weeks) and the flow was so severe that she's now in the hospital getting an IV + plasma/blood infusions to counteract severe dehydration, pancytopenia, aplastic anaemia, and febrile neutropenia which all basically mean she's severely low on every type of blood cell. Her vagina was bleeding her to death.

edit: Icing on the cake is she's terrified of needles, so it's been a fun couple of nights.
    My wife has very irregular periods due to dermoid cysts. She had some removed last year, and just found out that they are back and not cancerous. In January she will have to have her ovaries and tubes removed.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Thanks for all the words, today will be another hard day, GF is going to get the foetus extracted ( if that's the good term).

I've been trying to be so strong for my girlfriend her familly and my own familly, but now I'm crying all alone in the living room, my GF and co are so emotional that if I show them any sign of me crying they'll all start again and I can't let that happen.

I know it's all crazy talk, but we can't sell this house, been trying so hard to like my new job which is fine but not exactly what I was hoping for and now this.

GF had the baby dead for 5 weeks and we got 0 symptoms no bleeding nothing this is just all crazy. We were so happy we were suppose to learn the sex in August, GF started to buy stuff for the baby.

I just don't know what to do anymore I know I'm not the first one, but I had such a hard kid life, I was hoping that maybe for once I could have something.

But now the feeling will be there and we try again. "what if"

We don't wanna think about that but at the same time it's just normal
    Man, i know exactly how you feel. I went through the same thing. You just have to keep trying until it happens.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Haha I was looking at those before and wasn't sure what to think.
    basically that they will look incredible on black dudes

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah those look pretty bad, and this coming from a dude who owns a pair of Curry 3s

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Yeah those look pretty bad, and this coming from a dude who owns a pair of Curry 3s
    think of the people who cosplay as ninjas tho. wow its like xmas for them

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lol customer first mad at us cause she can't find us. We show up on several mapping sites. Like address obviously comes up but several including google show us exactly on the map. Apparently we held up her trip to the city by 30 minutes. Then she didn't bring anything besides a credit card and was mad that it wasn't on the google search page but is definitely on our website they didn't bother clicking on. Actually starts swear at me. Asks me what she can do and gets madder when I say there are close atms again blaming us for her inability to find us and already being late or something

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I fucking hate UPS. My dress shoes have been in decline so I ordered some new Clarks. Delivery was supposed to be today. Product arrived yesterday at the UPS facility at 4:00AM. Today tracking says the item was dropped off at the post office to be delivered tomorrow. Fuck you UPS.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

My friend pointed out how weird people look in full over-ear headphones while walking around in public. I'm talking about the big ass noise cancelling headphone.

I can't unsee it.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Unless it's a plane flight I only stick to in ears for just that reason (and also because walking around in noise cancelling/suppressing headphones is stupid)

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Unless it's a plane flight I only stick to in ears for just that reason (and also because walking around in noise cancelling/suppressing headphones is stupid)
    Also basically asking to get robbed on the subway. Seen a bunch of phones/ipads ganked from fucking retards with noise-cancelling headphones. They deserve it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I fucking hate UPS. My dress shoes have been in decline so I ordered some new Clarks. Delivery was supposed to be today. Product arrived yesterday at the UPS facility at 4:00AM. Today tracking says the item was dropped off at the post office to be delivered tomorrow. Fuck you UPS.
    Wait why was UPS handing stuff off to the post office? They supposed to deliver it themselves

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

They do that shit all the time since it may be cheaper to pawn it off to the local post office than route it through a few neighborhoods.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Wait why was UPS handing stuff off to the post office? They supposed to deliver it themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    They do that shit all the time since it may be cheaper to pawn it off to the local post office than route it through a few neighborhoods.
    Our USPS guy for work is awesome so I asked him. He said when it's nothing major or depending on their routes for the day, UPS sends it to the post office (yes they pay) since the latter go through all neighborhoods. While I've always had a strong hate for UPS I wouldn't care about them doing this if the package arrived on the first arrival date posted.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Shit I must be lucky they always deliver directly here or send it to another delivery like fedex or more usually ontrac

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Good news from my bad news

GF went into successful surgery to remove the foeteus

She is not working for 1 week and has some pills to take.

Hoping she recuperate fast

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Critical Role just announced they are doing a live show at Gen Con, with 40 days notice on my birthday.

There's not a goddamn hotel in town with a room and AirBNB's are 500 bucks.

WHY Y'ALL GOTTA BE DICKS?

Fucking nerds.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Critical Role just announced they are doing a live show at Gen Con, with 40 days notice on my birthday.

There's not a goddamn hotel in town with a room and AirBNB's are 500 bucks.

WHY Y'ALL GOTTA BE DICKS?

Fucking nerds.
    $500?? How long are you staying and what kind of place are you renting? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    $500?? How long are you staying and what kind of place are you renting? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd have to stay downtown and there are literally no hotels. That's the price for one night. Was gonna fly in Friday AM, see the show, fly out Saturday AM.

I could blow a bunch of Marriott points to stay north of the loop or whatever but I'd have to rent a fucking car and all that.

If I spent a bunch of hours planning I could probably find some sAAver awards for airfare but it's more effort and cost than I'm willing to bear.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Playstation Vue is raising prices and not offering anything new. I chose a hell of a time to cut the cord LOL. At least i get the current rate for 3 more months. Maybe Youtube TV will come to DC by then

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ah wtf, my current contract with Comcast was ending in a couple months and I was gonna use Vue. Lame.