Closed Thread
Page 1197 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1147 1187 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    I would fucking hope so being Asian!
    Yeah but my Asian side is Japanese and this ramen is Korean and Asians hate other Asians. Whatever it's amazing and even Costco carries it now in some places.

In humorous fails awhile ago boss told me to start making stops on the far south part of one town one in particular first every day and asked why the hell I was putting them last. Well we've always had them last because we can easily do them on the way out of town going back to the shop. He couldn't really offer a good reason why to do them first but was like just do it. Sure whatever it's dumb but I'll do it. Get in today and see the driver left me a note. After seeing my route he said it was stupid and he's doing that stop last lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh god further adventures of guy who is using computers but clearly has no idea.... end of the day I got stuff to print up before I can go home. But he shut down the computer even though told him specifically not to since boss likes to keep it on in order remote access and such. And I find out apparently the network is setup that when bosses comp is off I can't print anything. So he's asking how to turn on a computer <.<. I tell him the power button on front. 10 minutes later he hasn't found it and has left going to look for a light to check the back of the computer. I found the person those old Mac commercials were targeting

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    guy messages me on a dating app, he's cute but 9,000 miles away so I figure, yay random flirting

opens with "where are you from?" and I say "Minneapolis"
    he goes "oh where they hate Aussies?" and I'm like "dude, no. we all feel terrible about that. it's awful."
    his reply, picture of a burning American flag

first time I have ever reported someone on a dating app, and you're talking about an app where things like unsolicited fisting pics are a regular occurrence. what the ever-loving fuck?
    So he's the one right?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    So he's the one right?
    I mean... maybe?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Negotiating my pay raise and the first thing my boss says is that he thought my salary without taxes was with taxes. Kind of differed from what I envisioned, but Jesus, how can there be so much bad blood between people in an office consisting of three to four people at most. The office wouldn't even be there if it weren't for me, yet I'm being blamed for not informing my boss about the guy in charge not being 100% truthful about things going wrong? Didn't realize I was supposed to be a spy, but apparently, it's not helping my demands. Sorry I was busy pulling all-nighters to keep up with the workload plus whatever the other guys in the office messed up.

That was yesrterday, was hoping to have some egg waffles with ice cream at least, but alas, they were sold out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Was going to get some Arby's late at night and checked and said open till 11 pm. Get there and closes at 9 pm... well shit lets go get Taco Bell nearby. Fucking Tacobell was closed at 1020 on a Friday. Drive thru and lobby. Inventor of 4th meal was closed da fuq. Meanwhile I know the one in the other direction from my house has the lobby open till midnight and drive thru till like 2 am

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

reminds me of getting fast food in Lincoln (spoiler alert: we failed)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

I'm on vacation this week, and this morning I get a text on my personal cell from one of the sales staff in the state (I'm a business consultant, there are two of us supporting all the sales staff in the entire state). anyways I get a text that the other consultant up and put in his notice last friday. Best part is, the company didn't accept his 2 week notice and told him to get his ass out by this friday. That means I'm walking into a shitshow next Monday and will be covering twice the amount of folks i normally do. Inc 16+ hour shifts for who knows how long. FML.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Sounds like a good time to ask for a raise!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So starting a couple of days ago on my work comp every time the page changes on youtube it asks me if I want to install chrome. Literally every single fucking time. Doesn't ask that on google pages just youtube. It's already installed dumbass. All solutions I find are for killing it on google home page. gtfo google

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

USPS didn't properly process my mail forwarding request to my new address...

The email got caught in my spam folder a month ago.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

tfw you woke up on the wrong side of the bed and you come into work and everyone's all cheery and you have to pretend when really you just want to say "LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL CHOP YOUR DICK AND/OR TITS OFF"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Went to Costco... and it was during the period where none of the monthly sales are going on and wont be again until like the 3rd. Oh well there anyways. Since had been talking about it recently go looking for some Shin Black... and nothing. They had like 2 different kinds of ramen and instant udon but no Shin. Dammit Costco

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Got back from lunch, promptly spent 15 minutes on the toilet. Ugh....

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Never saw shin at my Costco but they have nisan

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Never saw shin at my Costco but they have nisan
    Yeah they had that... but I wanted something good lol

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Lol yeah you got me there. I can't find black anywhere.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Request PTO on Thurs & Friday next week to avoid a department team building day. Damn director moves it to the following Tuesday. Fuck it. I'm calling in sick because I hate social interaction when all I want to do is my job.

Upside is I'm forcing myself to burn some PTO time because I'm sitting on nearly 6 weeks of it. I should really try to get that number down to 5 weeks but whatever that's a true FWP.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Does your job at least pay out unused vacation? Every job I've had was pretty much "use it or lose it" year to year with no compensation if you didn't use it before the year. Might just be an Ohio/Kentucky thing.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Left side of neck been getting more sore over last few days. Now I can barely turn it either direction. Riding home gunna be fun