Closed Thread
Page 14 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Most girls who don't start shit act more like guys. It's why I never act feminine, acting like a bro is better than acting like a bitch.

I hate my own sex, srsly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    I hate my own sex, srsly.
    Every girl I ever speak to always says this.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

"I'm not like most girls." - Most Girls

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Whoops, damn phone.

Guess that's random fail.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So maybe someone can explain this one to me.

A calorie counter (this is one of these health conscious losers who have no self esteem for the most part) comes up to the store, asks for all the healthy shit..."whats the healthiest bread, do you have fat free cheese (WHAT THE FUCK, SERIOUSLY?!?), ew no I dont want turkey its too fattening"...winds up taking a vegetarian...ok np. Put the veggies on, ok np..."extra pickles", whatever, you're a slut, you're accustomed to pickles in your mouth, even though that shits full of sodium and isnt healthy at all, np. Get to the sauce:
    " I'll have south west sauce, extra sauce"...and I wind up putting like triple sauce, it drips out of every end of the sandwich.

http://www.livestrong.com/thedailypl...-for-12in-sub/

You're supposed to put 3 lines of sauce, and these dumb fuck calorie counters put triple that amount. I dont understand the logic at all.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Counting calories helps people not be fatasfatass like you.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

My point was these calorie counters stuff their sandwich with extra pickles and triple of the unhealthiest sauce we have...which makes no sense.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

You're right. Any health conscious person would just not eat outside anywhere.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Mannoroth

Any health conscious person wouldn't think that turkey was more fattening than a bucket of sauce.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

...and also probably wouldn't eat at most fast food restaurants ever, so yeah.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

There's a Subway here... right across from a deli which makes far better sandwiches and actually bakes the fucking bread instead of taking it out of the freezer and warming it up... same price, or actually cheaper since they use 3x more meat, yet the Subway still does more business. Fuck this country.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kerberoz View Post
    There's a Subway here... right across from a deli which makes far better sandwiches and actually bakes the fucking bread instead of taking it out of the freezer and warming it up... same price, or actually cheaper since they use 3x more meat, yet the Subway still does more business. Fuck this country.
    But it's SUBWAY.

Who wants to eat at some random no name deli?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I guess I'm not the only one who's noticed that Subway is sub-par as far as subs go. I much prefer Jimmy John's (and Charley's for that matter, but they're not cold subs). Subway's meat seems dry, their prices are a tad too high, and let's not get started on their nasty chicken chunks/patties D:

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

After working at 3 Subways (fail in and of itself) I can tell you for sure...you really don't want to eat a lot of that stuff. Seriously.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Turkey, Spinach, Cheddar and Honey Mustard (sometimes extra HM) on one of the three Italian breads. It's the only thing I've found (for subs at Subway) that tastes good AND doesn't make my guts bleed AND doesn't give me massive amounts of gas. Fuck that calorie counting shit, if I ever need to lose weight I'll just skip a dose of medication and poop away the lbs. If we had a local deli nearby that served better subs, I'd totally go there. Almost all of subway's stuff has nitrites in it, hence the bleeding. I'd be forced back to subway if all they had was lettuce for greens, though. Lettuce (and other harder greens, like celery) gives me gas, and sets off my other symptoms. That being said, I really really like their honey mustard. It's one of the better honey mustard sauces I've tasted.

Totally going to pick up a couple footlongs in an hour or so. One for breakfast, one for later when my friends inevitably decide to stop somewhere and make a meal of gas station food (or order fast food), which also doesn't agree with me. So yeah, I like Subway well enough. We don't have a deli in town, though. We have a butcher.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

First world problems: now I'm hungry for Jimmy John's and the closest one is like a half-hour drive...

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

local delis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. subway, its not even close

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Wish we had a local deli. Subway and Schlotzskys are our only choices here.

So we decided to order pizza, went with Domino's since our local pizzeria was closed. Friend works there, figured we could get it cheap. Went there and found out Dominos has stopped giving employees a discount, due to some stores being short, etc. Had to pay full price. Fuck Dominos.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Should have hit the pizza with a water bottle.

Dominos regular prices are freaking retarded, best bet is to find and take advantage of their coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    local delis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. subway, its not even close
    Really this Boar's Head meats > most everything else

My mother is from NJ and she has been looking for a deli that make NJ style Sloppy Joe's since she moved to NC some 20 years ago, lol. She loves them so much that she special orders them from a deli in NJ whenever she has a special event. Well, last time I was visiting my mother I found a deli that had just opened up and made NJ style Sloppy Joe's. I bought her one and told her the location, and her reaction was better than any gift that I can remember giving her, lol.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast