Closed Thread
Page 2 of 1204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Apparently it's not legal to serve anything other than a motor vehicle in a drive-thru, but burger king doesn't give a shit they do it anyways (at least the one by my house). It's not something I usually do, but shit I couldn't get into the place, lol

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

My favorite fail was when I ordered a Carl's Jr dry (put condiments on when I get home to avoid soggy buns) Get home, open Burger to find no fucking meat! LOL

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

lol I like when drivers think I'm going to yield when I have the right of way just because I'm smaller than them (bike vs car), then they end up slamming on their breaks and EVERY time when they go to pass me they slam the gas like they were in a police chase, as if they needed to make up for the 3 seconds they lost

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    More McD's stupidity.

I gave up soda forever ago (have it like maybe once a month), and I love drinking water. Try ordering any combo meal at McD's drive-through and ask for water as a drink and see what happens. SOME have it figured out and give no issues. More often or not I see a crazy system every time which usually involves them putting down "Ice Tea" then running to the other people to say that's really a water.

I also had to switch to ordering a water bottle instead of fountain water (idc about either though fountain water will give more), because I was tired of either them saying "You know you have to pay for that we can't just give it for free" trying to start an argument even though I insist I don't mind paying for it or I'd show up and they'd still give me that tiny cup they usually give inside store with no cap on it even though I paid for a regular drink.
    I pretty much stopped drinking soda like 10 years ago too, and this would drive me nuts anytime I'd get fast food.

I rarely ever eat fast food to begin with, but when I do I just skip the 'value meals', order burgers, and drink my own water. Saves money over buying soda I don't want, or paying for water!

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh look another Paul Martin giveaway.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

fixed title.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just realized I made a hockey thread post in here. Real life fail?

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin View Post
    I pretty much stopped drinking soda like 10 years ago too, and this would drive me nuts anytime I'd get fast food.

I rarely ever eat fast food to begin with, but when I do I just skip the 'value meals', order burgers, and drink my own water. Saves money over buying soda I don't want, or paying for water!
    Only soda I'll drink now days are the diet soda/0 calories, and even then I never buy it, it's only when I'm at a gathering or something and it's there being offered for free.

My teacher failed a few weeks ago by coming in on test day w/ only one copy of the test. He moved it to the next day

BG's Official Canucks Fan
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Oh look another Paul Martin giveaway.
    Not sure if intentional or just didn't look at thread you posted in. Either way LOL.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Just realized I made a hockey thread post in here. Real life fail?
    I was just about to quote that lol.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I have shamed my ancestors.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

back in my high school days, there was a hallway with a sharp dogleg in it. I was turining the bend, and i happened to overhear two girls whispering to each other.

girl 1: whats wrong?
    girl 2: I caught my mom fucking my dad in the ass with a dildo last night

I turned the corner just as she said it and she had this shocked look on her face lol. Was like a deer in headlights.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Lol I remember one time my two friends and I were in Walgreens at like 3am. We were prolly 17 at the time. So we have this bottle of KY and we're just reading it out loud for shitts and giggles and as soon as my friend reads "Excellent lubrication" 3 hot ass girls walk by and look at us weird as fuck

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Why did this thread get called "First World Problems" if CS is posting in it?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Ordered a McDouble at McDonalds with only Ketchup (easier to say that than no pickles, no mustard, no onion, etc.) and I get it without cheese as well. I can see where it'd be easy to make that mistake, but they could have at least charged me for a double hamburger, which is cheaper than a McDouble instead if they were gonna leave off the cheese. (i made them make a new one btw lol)

I guess I shouldn't assume they're smart enough to know the diff between a McDouble and a Double hamburger anymore. Gonna just say McDouble with only cheese and ketch up from now on
    Could have been worse. I ordered a couple cheeseburgers at McDonald's once with just mustard. Get 2 burgers with just mustard. I go up and stand at the counter for 10min to say "Hey, i ordered 2 cheeseburgers with just mustard and there is no cheese on them." Keep in mind the receipt showed my order properly.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Overheard a conversation about movies coming out this year.

"Have you seen the trailer for Prometheus? Looks like a straight Aliens rip off. I can't believe how unoriginal Hollywood can be sometimes"

Couldn't help but tell him "you know thats a Ridley Scott movie, and based on the space jockey you see in the first Aliens, right?"

The "Ohhhhhhhh!" face look on is face was priceless.

Overheard by teller a few weeks ago. I live by Chicago. Everything in IL is closed on Lincoln's Birthday.

Teller A: "Why is everything closed on Lincoln's Birthday in Illinois? Was he from here or something?"
    Teller B: "Uh, ya girl... Land of Lincoln..."
    Teller A: "Oh... well that doesn't make much sense. Does DC close for Washington?"

And best for last.
    Carpooling some of my friends. Bowling ball in back seat
    Me: "Sean, take the back seat"
    Sean as he opens the door and picks up the ball: "What the fuck is this"
    Me: "Apparently your not a golfer"

Never, did I think I would be able to use that line...

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Toshi Prower
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

i thought i could share this as a form of therapy. I work in a copy and print center at Office Depot. Now i've gotten some weird requests, but the majority of our work is basic office copy jobs. One day I had some folks who wanted to print CD labels. They brought over the package of the blank labels which of course on the packaging have them with a graphic, it was of a building. I ask them what they want printed on them, they say "oh our name and phone number." I'm like, ok thats simple enough. Make it up for them and show them before printing on the labels. They say great, and open the package of labels so I can print on them, then flip out because the labels are plain white! Apparantly they thought the picture printed on the label on the packaging was already on the labels....

The other thing that drives me nuts is customers bringing in a 2 inch by 2 inch 72 dpi picture taken from google, wanting it blown up to 11x17 or worse even larger and they wonder why it looks terrible. If you give me shit It still stays shit no matter how big I make it. Come on people!

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Chnge thread title to #firstworldproblems, and ill be ok with it

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

^